As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Live Account? *LOCK ME*

TiniTini SlippyPARegistered User regular
edited September 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So I plan on trading my original XBOX in for the whopping $20 it's worth and buying a 360.

My question is, can I keep my live name that I have right now when I switch over to the 360 and will i need to get a gold membership or whatever it is or is my current one the same thing? I pay the $50 per year...

Do a barrel roll.
Tini on

• Options
    EclecticGrooveEclecticGroove Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    the account transfers over, no worries. I'd make sure to remove your info from the orig Xbox before trading it in (auto sign in, etc). But it doesn't require anything special on the 360, you just sign in using your same info.

EclecticGroove on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Yeah, everything swaps right over. No worries. You'll log into the 360 and there's an option to bring over the live account.

EDIT: Beat.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    TiniTini Slippy PARegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    LOCK ER UP: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Tini on
    Do a barrel roll.
This discussion has been closed.