As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DMI--who applied?

2»

• Options
    oa127oa127 Registered User new member
    edited October 2007
    Until the DMI site forgets or garbles the logo I made: I made a Gabe/Pac-Man mesh [Gabe's hair included] with a infinity cherry. I want to do more, but I won't out of fear to that evil logo maker.

Sorry, I don't have a screencap to show off my mediocre semi-awesomeness.

oa127 on
  • Options
    Big GuyBig Guy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    damn, i still got no "You're Hired" email....

Big Guy on
    Survivor of PAX '06 (BALL!), PAX '07 (Don't be a Dick), PAX '08 (Bad Horse), PAX '09 (H1Nerd1), PAX '10
  • Options
    TachTach Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I wrote:
    (although, if I don't get it, I'll probably re-apply for Spokane with my tail between my legs)

*sigh* Oh well. Some dipstick beat me to it. Hire me, Spokane!

Tach on
  • Options
    ExaviorExavior Registered User new member
    edited October 2007
    I too have signed up by not been hired yet. Hopefully Gabe gets caught up on hires before they leave.

Exavior on
  • Options
    gravy88gravy88 Registered User new member
    edited October 2007
    Time to pimp our task 2 submissions.

This wouldn't be really necessary if voting worked. Nice for bragging rights though, esp to people not hired yet

here's mine. steal away :P
    I'm kinda upset i suck too much to draw a unicorn with my lappy's trackpad. Can't wait to see what the crazy talented people do.

th_95747_dmitask2_122_61lo.jpg

gravy88 on
  • Options
    Locutus ZeroLocutus Zero Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    th_97569_creed_122_983lo.jpg

Locutus Zero on
    Locutus+Zero.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    If they can't get this site working soon I'm going to quit wasting my time with it.

Locutus Zero on
    Locutus+Zero.png
  • Options
    gravy88gravy88 Registered User new member
    edited October 2007
    what do you mean working? it works fine for people already in. its just not feature-complete --
    which is no big deal at all because i'm still having fun working on the tasks.

i'm going to stick with it as long as i still have fun. just like any game

gravy88 on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Well, the biggest bug issue is that it is difficult to hire people. Half the site doesn't work, and every three days there is a new announcement about a bug that they are aware of or has just been fixed or they have a workaround for. Right now there is a bug where people can belong to two different branches.

This is some number of weeks after the site went public, and 5 days after they advertised it on national television.

I feel like I'm in the beta for a game that so far has almost zero content.

Locutus Zero on
    Locutus+Zero.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2007
    I am still waiting to be hired at the Spokane branch. I don't really mind commuting from Boston.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm still waiting to be hired at Racine. I'm this close to just saying the hell with it.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    xmorridinxmorridin Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    This sucks, I had to reapply.

xmorridin on
    "It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it."
    - Robert E. Lee
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    For those of you still- STILL- waiting on applications, they added a bunch of new branches again, many of them international. I left Racine to take the Regional Manager job in Scunthorpe, England. They're all open-hire branches, meaning you're automatically hired. So no more waiting.

The new open-hire branches:
    Alaska- Juneau
    Alabama- Tuscaloosa
    Arkansas- Jonesboro
    California- Victorville, Palmdale, Modesto, Downey
    Colorado- Fort Collins
    Delaware- Brandywine
    Florida- Hialeah, Lakeland
    Georgia- Marietta
    Iowa- Cedar Rapids
    Idaho- Idaho Falls
    Illinois- Aurora, Waukegan
    Indiana- Muncie
    Kansas- Hutchinson
    Massachusetts- Lowell
    Maryland- Minot, Gaithersburg
    Maine- Bangor
    Michigan- Saginaw, Warren
    Minnesota- Mankato
    Mississippi- Biloxi
    Montana- Missoula
    North Carolina- Asheville
    New Jersey- Bayonne
    New York- Mount Vernon, Saratoga Springs, Irondequoit
    Ohio- Euclid, Middletown
    Oklahoma- Edmond
    Oregon- Salem
    Pennsylvania- Bethlehem, Allentown
    South Carolina- Sumter
    Tennessee- Murfreesboro
    Texas- Abilene, Corpus Christi, Lubbock
    Utah- Orem
    Virginia- Lynchburg
    Washington- Bellingham
    Wisconsin- Oshkosh
    Wyoming- Casper

Oh, and we've gone global:
    Canada- Lethbridge, AB; Abbotsford, BC; Fredericton, NB; Corner Crook, NL; Cape Breton, NS; Sudbury, ON; Guelph, ON; Drummondville, QC; Shawinigan, QC
    United Kingdom- Wakefield, Lowestoft, Guildford, Chesterfield, Nuneaton, Paisley, Lisburn, Scunthorpe, Redditch, Crewe
    France- Boulogne Ser Mer, Chartres, Saint Brieuc, Arras, Beziers, Agen, Meaux, Quimper
    Germany- Worms, Dessau, Neumunster, Rheine, Arnsberg, Brandenburg, Bayreuth, Luneberg
    Spain- Marbella, Dos Hermanas, Parla, Torrevieja
    Australia- Greater Bendigo, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast, Hurstville, Darwin, Marion
    Italy- Piemonte, Trapani
    Mexico- Acayacun
    Brazil- Linhares

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.