Options

[PHALLA] PhalLOST - The Tailies : ROUND 13 - Greats Win!

1246733

Posts

  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    man B:L you are gonna get me smushed and aint nobody going to be happy

    Raneados on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Raneados, why are you talking to the crazy man. Just avoid eye contact and ignore him. Don't enable B:L!

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So, am I meta-gaming if I compare what happens here to what's happening in the phorum phalla? Because I tried to do there what B:L is doing here and got pointed and laughed at... and I'm a pre-outed special there.

    I'll watch you loons a little longer before I start throwing votes around. *eyes EVERYONE with suspicion*

    Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Yeah, certainly don't using your special abilities on B:L. It's a good way to catch a cold :P

    Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    !vote Osvik

    Because he has the coconuts, man.

    El Skid on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So since we're all stuck out here, I think we should get to know each other a bit.

    My name is Sammy, and I have a slight coconut habit. I like to prance around while somebody hits hollowed-out coconut halves together to make horse-galloping sounds.

    Anyone who will help me get my fix can feel free to PM me, and we can work out the details on what I can do for YOU. :winky:

    El Skid on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So, TrueNeverborn is really annoying.

    I hope his side allows something "bad" to happen to him.

    TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    So, TrueNeverborn is really annoying.

    I hope his side allows something "bad" to happen to him.
    You're just mad because he's trying to bad vote you from across the island.

    PsychoLarry1 on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    So, TrueNeverborn is really annoying.

    I hope his side allows something "bad" to happen to him.
    You're just mad because he's trying to bad vote you from across the island.

    Ahahahaha.

    TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Wow... that's just...

    Is he serious?

    Oats on
  • Options
    JoopJoop __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    So, am I meta-gaming if I compare what happens here to what's happening in the phorum phalla?


    I tell ya, I am so glad I resigned from that one in order to pay full attention to this.
    No, you aren't metagaming.

    Joop on
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hello everyone, lets get our LOST on, good luck to everyone.

    NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    CLARIFICATION

    Those with guardian-like abilities can only guard against the group vote if their ability explicitly states that it can do so.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    SEQUENCE OF EVENTS

    Vote Good/Bad -> Special Abilities -> Deaths -> Travel

    Squashua on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Tentatively, I'm going to !vote Osvik. I'm diggin' the coconut Nintendo system.

    I like the feel of this game already - two threads, not opposing, but split in such a way that it almost feels like I should hate them.

    Shamus on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sorry for the double post, but I want to avoid the editing clause.

    Should we adopt a similar pact suggested by our erstwhile comrades in the front? Whoever they send over, we send back?

    Shamus on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    I like the feel of this game already - two threads, not opposing, but split in such a way that it almost feels like I should hate them.

    Man. I was all "Giggity, giggity! A dual-thread Phalla and everyone is alive! No one has done one like this before! Man, this will be great..."

    Then Sunday morning rolled around and ElJeffe posted his dual-thread Phalla in D&D and the "FUCK!" heard around the world was sounded.

    If the bookkeeping for this thing doesn't kill me, I'm running my Cannibal Phalla in SE++.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You guys are all evil yo.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    I like the feel of this game already - two threads, not opposing, but split in such a way that it almost feels like I should hate them.

    Man. I was all "Giggity, giggity! A dual-thread Phalla and everyone is alive! No one has done one like this before! Man, this will be great..."

    Then Sunday morning rolled around and ElJeffe posted his dual-thread Phalla in D&D and the "FUCK!" heard around the world was sounded.

    If the bookkeeping for this thing doesn't kill me, I'm running my Cannibal Phalla in SE++.

    It's gotta be a pain to run. Ideally, it seems easiest in my mind to have two moderators for the game, one for each thread.

    But hell, great minds think a lot. :^: I think they're both unique.

    Shamus on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    But hell, great minds think a lot. :^: I think they're both unique.

    :winky:

    Squashua on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    Should we adopt a similar pact suggested by our erstwhile comrades in the front? Whoever they send over, we send back?

    i'm against it, mainly because i think it creates a false sense of territorialism that wastes time and diverts focus...this is banking on the assumption that there's probably an equal number of good guys and bad guys over there as there are over here

    thinking of the people over there as any more our enemies than the people here seems like a bad trap to fall into, at least until more info starts coming out

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    Should we adopt a similar pact suggested by our erstwhile comrades in the front? Whoever they send over, we send back?

    i'm against it, mainly because i think it creates a false sense of territorialism that wastes time and diverts focus...this is banking on the assumption that there's probably an equal number of good guys and bad guys over there as there are over here

    thinking of the people over there as any more our enemies than the people here seems like a bad trap to fall into, at least until more info starts coming out

    Damn, you're right. That's a trap we need to avoid - it's not the Tailies vs. the Fronties, it's Us vs. The Others (assuming that's the bad guys).

    Unless someone has a good reason for a bandwagon, I'm inclined to abstain for tonight until we can figure out a course of action.

    Shamus on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Vote Tally Time.

    The Good
    Gnasty 2
    Osvik 2
    Raneados 2

    B:L 1
    precisionk 1
    Pretentious 1
    TehSpectre 1
    Variable 1

    The Bad
    Teh Spectre 2
    B:L 1
    Raneados 1
    Shorn Scrotum Man 1

    The Ugly
    Gnasty 1
    Saburbia 1

    Shamus on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So, who feels like making it up to me for being robbed of green votes time and again in Phalla Royale?
    To show my good faith, I'm not even going to vote for myself, because that's poor form and anyone who green votes themselves is a sniveling douche.

    So...

    Anyone?

    *taps mic*

    Is this thing on?

    Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Thanks for the clarification, Squash, even though it has some pretty bad implications... :|

    Shamus wrote: »
    Unless someone has a good reason for a bandwagon, I'm inclined to abstain for tonight until we can figure out a course of action.

    Since votes have already been cast, and someone needs to be bandwagoned, I say let it be Raneados. He actively voted against a network building plan, and while good guys generally criticize plans, bad guys are the ones that act and vote against it.

    And with that whole guardian spiel, I doubt that the guardian can protect me, so here's my full reveal before I die:

    [size=+3]I AM MOTHER ABIGAIL FREEMANTLE.[/size]

    Because of my unwavering faith, my soul is shining and I am utterly immune to evil influences (YES, conversions exist in this phalla, so be careful who you talk to!).

    A dark tower is rising on this island, and we must stand up and end this misery, lest we look into the cat's eye and be drawn into the dead zone of Salem's lot by it.

    So I ask all of you, have faith. I believe that the almighty will provide me with protection, and in return I shall provide you all with salvation.

    Cast the devil known as Raneados from our presence, and let us step into the light through this darkness.


    !Vote Raneados

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Thanks for the clarification, Squash, even though it has some pretty bad implications... :|

    Shamus wrote: »
    Unless someone has a good reason for a bandwagon, I'm inclined to abstain for tonight until we can figure out a course of action.

    Since votes have already been cast, and someone needs to be bandwagoned, I say let it be Raneados. He actively voted against a network building plan, and while good guys generally criticize plans, bad guys are the ones that act and vote against it.

    And with that whole guardian spiel, I doubt that the guardian can protect me, so here's my full reveal before I die:

    [size=+3]I AM MOTHER ABIGAIL FREEMANTLE.[/size]

    Because of my unwavering faith, my soul is shining and I am utterly immune to evil influences (YES, conversions exist in this phalla, so be careful who you talk to!).

    A dark tower is rising on this island, and we must stand up and end this misery, lest we look into the cat's eye and be drawn into the dead zone of Salem's lot by it.

    So I ask all of you, have faith. I believe that the almighty will provide me with protection, and in return I shall provide you all with salvation.

    Cast the devil known as Raneados from our presence, and let us step into the light through this darkness.


    !Vote Raneados

    I find public formations of networks to be too prone to error. Also, I took Gnasty's call to arms as a joke, personally.

    Curiously, why not vote to kill Raneados? If he is a villain, why not be done with it rather then put him upon the Fronties?

    Shamus on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    B:L there was no network plan.

    Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    Curiously, why not vote to kill Raneados? If he is a villain, why not be done with it rather then put him upon the Fronties?

    yeah, really gonna need an answer to this question before i start making my mind up about anything

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    I find public formations of networks to be too prone to error. Also, I took Gnasty's call to arms as a joke, personally.

    Curiously, why not vote to kill Raneados? If he is a villain, why not be done with it rather then put him upon the Fronties?
    Hmm, I'm still in the D&D phalla mindset, where you have to vote them out of both area threads to fully eliminate them.

    Are we even sure the red vote will kill them? BAD things will happen, but it's nothing conclusive until the narration.

    Clarification: If someone is evicted from both sides of the island, are they eliminated?

    In any case, give me the green vote. If a BAD thing is a kill, I'm betting a GOOD thing is a guardian, and I'll probably need that tonight.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    I find public formations of networks to be too prone to error. Also, I took Gnasty's call to arms as a joke, personally.

    Curiously, why not vote to kill Raneados? If he is a villain, why not be done with it rather then put him upon the Fronties?
    Hmm, I'm still in the D&D phalla mindset, where you have to vote them out of both area threads to fully eliminate them.

    Are we even sure the red vote will kill them? BAD things will happen, but it's nothing conclusive until the narration.

    In any case, give me the green vote. If a BAD thing is a kill, I'm betting a GOOD thing is a guardian, and I'll probably need that tonight.

    Good thing could also be an item, or maybe an ability, or a bit of information. You've got a point on the Exile vote and what the red vote actually does, but now your vote for Raneados has no bearing, since there was no plans for a network.

    You're not winning me just yet for the green vote. All you've done is "reveal" yourself.

    Shamus on
  • Options
    JoopJoop __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Clarification: If someone is evicted from both sides of the island, are they eliminated?

    You are peaceful folk; you can only evict someone in your thread to the other thread. Situation may change if there is only one thread.

    Joop on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    You're not winning me just yet for the green vote. All you've done is "reveal" yourself.
    I'll never win your dark, dark heart. Shamus. :cry:

    But there was a network plan put out. The seer seers me, and the guardian guards me. Yes, I know I can't prove myself tonight like a vigilante could, but I had to act since I'm possibly one of the only roles who knows about "evil corruptions". Trying for the "typical" broken vigilante post-narration reveal would just get the vigilante turned, and the seer killed.


    Thanks for the clarification, oh great Monkey god. Since that is the case, and since we can't retract votes:

    !Vote Gnasty

    Because he'll just campaign over and over for the item/protection/good thing that should probably be in network hands.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oh my god, what is this

    I'm on an island? I was on my way to attend Oprah Winfrey today! Shit, I had that interview planned for months and months! It was supposed to break me in to America D:

    where are my bodyguards anyway

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oh my god, we crashed!

    Is my beutiful face intact?! IS IT?

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Zzulu wrote: »
    oh my god, we crashed!

    Is my beutiful face intact?! IS IT?

    You call that beautiful? Oh wait...

    Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Blud Zawsajj will never manage without me, quick, we must get off this island soon! Someone build me a raft!

    I must get back to my dutch brethren, they need me!

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    !Vote Raneados

    Purely because I'd like one person to have more votes than me. I don't liked tied three-ways.

    As for B:L... Dude, even if I had a cool special ability to use on you, I wouldn't. Last time I touched you I vomited blood until I died D:

    Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    You're not winning me just yet for the green vote. All you've done is "reveal" yourself.
    I'll never win your dark, dark heart. Shamus. :cry:

    But there was a network plan put out. The seer seers me, and the guardian guards me. Yes, I know I can't prove myself tonight like a vigilante could, but I had to act since I'm possibly one of the only roles who knows about "evil corruptions". Trying for the "typical" broken vigilante post-narration reveal would just get the vigilante turned, and the seer killed.


    Thanks for the clarification, oh great Monkey god. Since that is the case, and since we can't retract votes:

    !Vote Gnasty

    Because he'll just campaign over and over for the item/protection/good thing that should probably be in network hands.

    We might want to get clarification on this:

    We cannot retract votes, but we can !abstain in the appropriate colour- that would mean that an !abstain would override our previous vote of that colour, right?

    El Skid on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    As for B:L... Dude, even if I had a cool special ability to use on you, I wouldn't. Last time I touched you I vomited blood until I died D:
    Well don't forget to give me a green vote. That way you can help me without touching me. :P

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    JoopJoop __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    El Skid wrote: »
    We might want to get clarification on this:

    We cannot retract votes, but we can !abstain in the appropriate colour- that would mean that an !abstain would override our previous vote of that colour, right?

    CLARIFICATION: Any vote you make overrides any prior vote you made, effectively nullifying your prior vote. !Abstain will clear your vote, but will also make it clear that you CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE.

    Joop on
Sign In or Register to comment.