Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
YarYar Registered User regular
When I was a dep I registered an email for forum Q&A. Does anyone want it (a mod, that is)?

Yar on

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited July 2005
    what?

what?

Jasconius on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2005
    Seeing as how they already have their own domain (and with it, infinite email addresses), I can't see how they would need a gmail.com email address.

Unknown User on
  • taoistlumberjaktaoistlumberjak Registered User
    edited July 2005
    hey, i'll take it

taoistlumberjak on
    grillsgrillsgrills.jpg
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Thanks for the offer yar, but I think we are good to go. Right now we can barely keep up with the [email protected] address. If you want to forward email from there to [email protected] that would be superb.

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.