Weird stuff that you can't explain

124»

• Options
    bentbent Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    NotACrook wrote: »
    MKR wrote: »
    pwned111za6.jpg

I love how pictures like this always have to have the "pwn3d!!1!" at the bottom because the joke doesn't actually stand on its own or the internet is too dense to get that sea mammals swallowing your head is the same as getting owned on a forum.

wtf.jpg

bent on
    sig1.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Fabricate wrote: »
    2v0k229vr3.jpg

:^:

Pony on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    1190405808926.jpg

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    pwned111za6.jpg

I love how pictures like this always have to have the "pwn3d!!1!" at the bottom because the joke doesn't actually stand on its own or the internet is too dense to get that sea mammals swallowing your head is the same as getting owned on a forum.

If I could have found one without the pwned, I would have used it instead. :P

MKR on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    bent wrote: »
    pwned111za6.jpg

wtf.jpg

See, that is perfect. Just direct our attention and let it ride.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    willmannyeatthatwillmannyeatthat Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Skull Man wrote: »
    it's called posing, lostworlds

pronounced paws-ing

like, making people HIV positive

Wow, that's why it's called that? I always wondered.

I have nothing really against furries that I don't have against any other self-righteous, artificial minority. Sure, it's weird that you identify with anthropomorphic animals but that won't stop me from talking to you and maybe understanding what your views might be. What gets me mad is when people try to get it treated like a civil rights case.

----

Once when I was younger and in middle school, I saw the Ecto-1A (from Ghostbusters 2) driving down I-93 N towards Boston. I was stunned to silence until it had passed when I realized I should have gotten other kids to look at it (we were traveling southbound away from it). I thought I was crazy for almost a full year until a friend told me a guy who ran a Halloween shop in the city had rented it to promote his store.
    Still, I don't know WHY he drove it. I would think that you'd rent a flatbed or something to transport it.

Holy shit, i thought i was the only one. It was in Lynn, MA and it just cut us off on the right side when the street light turned green. My family saw it and we were first, "WTF he cut us off!" Then we were, "WTF ghostbusters?"

willmannyeatthat on
    Pokemon Pearl: 4640 3998 1657