As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Smoke a cigar(ette), save a baby

• Options
    MoopMoop Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Smoking a chicken... would be a feat the likes of which mankind has never seen.

Or are you saying you smoke cocks? O_o

Moop on
  • Options
    PaPaPaPa Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    drum is the tobacco of real men

real men who like smoking bits of wood

PaPa on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Moop wrote: »

chickens.

cocks?

man.

Xaquin on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Xaquin wrote: »

chickens.

cocks?

man.

Chicken-man cocks?

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Tonkka wrote: »

chickens.

cocks?

man.

Chicken-man cocks?

lolwut

Moop on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

chickens.

cocks?

man.

Chicken-man cocks?

can't win for trying

either way, these are nice (so I've heard)

alcapone.jpg

Xaquin on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

chickens.

cocks?

man.

Chicken-man cocks?

can't win for trying

alcapone.jpg

The Cognac flavored Capones are delectable.

Moop on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    If you want horribly awful but fun, fun, FUN!!!
    2-blackdeath.jpg

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    2-blackdeath.jpg

I've always wanted to try these. Are they just strong tabacco flavor, or what?

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    2-blackdeath.jpg

I would totally start smoking again if I found a pack of these.

Zombot on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Uh, god they are the harshest thing I have ever smoked.

But they're fun to take to parties and hand out to people who "smoke socially", or as I like to put it, "people who know they are going to want cigarettes when they get drunk but won't buy any for whatever reason jerkfaces".

Tonkka on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    i quit recently after a year and a half of smoking. not a long time, I know, but I'm 17, so i think it's acceptable.

Cloves are delicious. They taste like Christmas. Camels are shit, marlboros are ok, spirits are better than ok, pall malls are alright, unfiltered pall malls are awesome, newports are goddamn fine, parliaments are the best ever.

edit: also, blacks are unfortunately illegal in my state.

it's very hard to quit smoking. everyone in mah town smokes, so I can't go to anything social without getting a face full of it, and i haven't suffered any health consequences from half a pack a day for a year and a half, so it's retardedly easy to justify taking it up again. I don't know why I quit. I honestly don't think it's going to take, because next year I go off to college and I'll be 18. How the hell will I resist?

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    AtlasShruggedILaughedAtlasShruggedILaughed Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Zombot wrote: »
    2-blackdeath.jpg

I would totally start smoking again if I found a pack of these.

they make me want to start smoking

AtlasShruggedILaughed on
    So this baby seal walks into a club...
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    i quit recently after a year and a half of smoking. not a long time, I know, but I'm 17, so i think it's acceptable.

Cloves are delicious. They taste like Christmas. Camels are shit, marlboros are ok, spirits are better than ok, pall malls are alright, unfiltered pall malls are awesome, newports are goddamn fine, parliaments are the best ever.

it's very hard to quit smoking. everyone in mah town smokes, so I can't go to anything social without getting a face full of it, and i haven't suffered any health consequences from half a pack a day for a year and a half, so it's retardedly easy to justify taking it up again. I don't know why I quit. I honestly don't think it's going to take, because next year I go off to college and I'll be 18. How the hell will I resist?

Maybe you could take a vacation away from your town, go someplace where maybe smoking isn't allowed, try to distance yourself from the act for a little bit, and while you're there you could grow some testicles and some free will.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    BijlBijl Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I chainsmoke when I'm drinking beer somewhere, but normally I don't. But if I do smoke, I smoke real cigs, not this light shit like marlboro gold. I also love me a cigar from time to time (only big ones, small cigars are way too harsh). And occasionally I smoke some joints.

Bijl on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited October 2007
    bombardier on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    You know what I love about living in a tabacco state? You can smoke in most private restuarants and nobody cares. There aren't even smoking sections in most of them, there's just an ashtray on every table.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Blunt and a blintz?

Also, when do we start saving babies? Are we putting them into a savings acount of some kind?

Tonkka on
  • Options
    AtlasShruggedILaughedAtlasShruggedILaughed Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    nah, just stack em up any ol' place

AtlasShruggedILaughed on
    So this baby seal walks into a club...
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Camels don't taste like shit, marlboros taste like shit.

Camels taste amazing.

Fuck all I have is menthols right now, I need some infused or regulars.

Lucky strikes were good, then they pulled them from my area.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Camel Menthols are an incredibly high-quality cigarette. I love the turkish tabacco and harsh menthol taste, it's not all nasty and plastic-tasting like a light or a marlboro menthol.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    The new frost is really good, it taste like a sweet mint or something.

It's delicious.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    I'll smoke a good cigar now and then.

clicky

"Payments as low as $16/ mo."

What the fuck?

Killjoy on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I used to smoke with reckless abandon. Pack-and-a-half, two packs a day. I used to smoke Marlboro Reds, but I got over that. Most of my smoking career was spent smoking Camel Turkish Golds, though I eventually dropped down to Turkish Silvers for about a year before I quit entirely. I'll still smoke a cigarette from time to time if I've been drinking, but I've gained enough control over the psychological addiction that I don't feel the need to go out and buy a pack after a long night of smoking.

I smoked cloves from time to time, as I enjoyed the taste, but they are so bad for you (much worse than normal cigarettes) that they are illegal to sell in New Mexico, so I never had a constant supply of them. Plus, I always felt really shitty after I smoked a few cloves.

I also used to smoke Camel Turkish Jades, or any menthol really, if I was on the proper mind-altering substance. Menthols are especially good when you're rolling. We also used to put Vicks Vapor-Rub under our noses and eyes when we rolled.

I've never been a really big cigar smoker, but I will certainly enjoy a cigar given the proper occasion. Birthday parties, holidays, sports victories, all of these can be a good cigar-smoking opportunity.

the wook on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Wook, man, I was Turkish Gold forever, and switch to Silvers. Someone asked me about them once and I said it was like standing right next to someone who was smoking Golds.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    that is not a bad way to describe them

silvers are so smooth it is like smoking nothing at all but you are

the wook on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I bought a pack of cigarettes for the first time in a year a week ago. I think if I give it a couple more weeks, I might be able to actually finish my first pack of cigarettes ever.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    smokers under 26 are dumb

word

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2007

chickens.

cocks?

man.

Chicken-man cocks?

can't win for trying

alcapone.jpg

The Cognac flavored Capones are delectable.

hey where do you live in philadelphia

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    NotACrook wrote: »

Maybe you could take a vacation away from your town, go someplace where maybe smoking isn't allowed, try to distance yourself from the act for a little bit, and while you're there you could grow some testicles and some free will.

Maybe you could either stop being a fucking moron or develop some reading comprehension and realize that the fact that I (A) quit in the first place and (B) have stuck with quitting means that I have both.

But I guess that would get in the way of randomly lashing out at people for no reason, so never mind.

EDIT: As far as saying I may take it up again, I'll never smoke as much as I did, but I can see myself becoming a four-five cigarette/week person, which is kinda ok for me in the long run.

Also, jesus, I've been drawing a lot of unwanted aggression lately, like some sort of infernal modus operandi.

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Maybe you could either stop being a fucking moron or develop some reading comprehension and realize that the fact that I (A) quit in the first place and (B) have stuck with quitting means that I have both.

But I guess that would get in the way of randomly lashing out at people for no reason, so never mind.

EDIT: As far as saying I may take it up again, I'll never smoke as much as I did, but I can see myself becoming a four-five cigarette/week person, which is kinda ok for me in the long run.

Also, jesus, I've been drawing a lot of unwanted aggression lately, like some sort of infernal modus operandi.

Sounds like someone needs a cigarette...

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Sounds like someone needs a cigarette...

yes.

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    RageRage Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Seriously, Nat Shermans are the finest, smoothest smoke I've ever had. Real gold-gilded filters.

Just don't get the Fantasias, because they're multicolored and most definitely for chicks and\or the gays.

Rage on
  • Options
    BijlBijl Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't really know what brand is best, because i don't smoke enough to really search for the best.

Bijl on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Bijl wrote: »
    I don't really know what brand is best, because i don't smoke enough to really search for the best.

It's a subjective argument, the best kind for the internet.

But I'll tell you right now you should like what I like.

Tonkka on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    There's definitely some subjectivism at play, but the one thing I find I can agree on with anyone is that Camels taste like ass, and Infused Camels and Kamel Reds are barely better.

EDIT: and because we all agree we must be right since that's how facts work.

it's like food. there will always be someone that likes an enchilada more than a hamburger, a mcnugget more than lamb in raspberry sauce, etc.

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Marlboro Reds.

Unfiltered.

In my dick-hole.

actually, i'm only 16 (seventeen on the ninth WOOO) so no smoking for me. not that i'd ever want to.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    SASA Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I smoke Marlboro Reds and, if I get lucky, Lucky Strikes.

Edit= and I rarely get Nat Sherman's cigarillos

SA on
    WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    'American-Spirit'_icon.gif

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on