Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

"Cannot Insert User into Data Table"

coolpcoolp Registered User
My friend has been trying to register here for the last week. He is telling me that after putting down all the required information, an error message pops up saying "Can not insert user into data table."

He says he has used five different emails and five different user names, but to no avail, the message still exists

He emailed the admins about this problem, and he has not recieved a reply. Any ideas on what, if anything, he can do to overcome this? Thanks all.

EDIT: Missed the Registration Glitch thread, so if a mod could lock/delete this that'd be great.

sig.php?tag=coolp1
coolp on

• DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2005
    Just login with the details you just registered. It worked for me and I got the same error.

Unknown User on
  • SumalethSumaleth Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    I got that error too, and found this account only half-works now. I can't seem to stay logged in, and usually it won't let me log in.

If I reply to something, like this post, and submit quickly, that seems to be the only way to make it work.

Sumaleth on