As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So Livecard.net is Gone

DusdaDusda is ashamed of this postSLC, UTRegistered User regular
edited October 2007 in Games and Technology
It looks like Livecard.net has just decided to close, do to bandwidth issues. I can't say I'm entirely surprised.
Bad News Everybody!

Over the past few months we have spoken to dozens of data centers to fix our speed issues, we were even ready to build a new beasty server but the costs for the bandwidth we require is a tad beyond what we are willing to pay out and the service in it's current state is useless... so we're saying goodbye.

It's not a decision we've come about lightly and we've tried considering many alternatives but we've had to step back and let it go, the dev area will remain available for about the next couple of days for you to grab anything you want to hang onto. We will likely have vanished by the 24th... sorry about the short notice, there we're some problems on my end.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their contributions to the community and apologise to you all for having to give up like this.

Regards,

LucidReality & The 3xodus

Well shit. Guess we'll have to find another sig service to replace it; I think Livecard has been the most popular XBL sig around here.

and this sig. and this twitch stream.
Dusda on