Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PA Forums Ventrilo / Discord Server

1272829303133»

• KarleSpencerKarleSpencer Registered User new member
    edited August 2017
    PMAvers wrote: »
    So I've been looking at the channel listings, and I'm thinking of going through and doing a purge since there's a LOT that are going un-used most of the time. What groups still actively use their channels?

Also, I'm kind of curious to how many unique peeps actually read this thread and use the server. So I threw together a poll. Click yes once.

Going back to the first point, I've been debating of doing some channels that are behind a non-public password wall, in case there's a group that truly doesn't want to be bothered by random spammers in case there isn't a admin on to deal with them. It'd be a password that'd only get handed out to people we know are forum regulars, and shouldn't be passed around to randos you may be playing with.

I do believe that you should add all those actions to your regular schedule :)
    cause the server has grown quite big, and those big servers always need some additional care, just like the forum.

KarleSpencer on
    Drez
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Holy crap, Vent updated to 4.0.
    http://ventrilo.com/download.php

I'll probably upgrade the server to it soon, unless there's a major reason not to.

EDIT: Will do the upgrade on the 21'st, unless there's objections.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    urahonkySniperGuydavidsdurions
    Since nobody's said anything otherwise, we've upgraded to 4.0. Should be up and running now, make sure to actually download the new cleint if you're having trouble connecting.

persona4celestia.jpg
    übergeekcB557PikaPuffBetsuniAndy JoeElvenshae
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Wow that 4.0 interface...that's something all right.

Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Me on Steam
    Fiatil
  • FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    I guess if Ventrilo needed a deathblow, it is the 4.0 interface.

Steam:Fiatil
  • FirebirdFirebird Harbinger....of.....~something. Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    wrong thread

Firebird on
    steam_sig.png

STEAM ID: Firebird
    XBOX Live: FirebirdLR
    Playstation: FirebirdXR
    Kadoken
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    @PMAvers vent server seems to be non-functional.

that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    @PMAvers vent server seems to be non-functional.

Weird. I restarted it, and seems to be back up. I know they had migrated it to a new machine the other day, wonder if it was related.

persona4celestia.jpg