As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Edumacation

• Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Thanks RED BULL

For giving me gaijin fuel so that I may be honored, do my best and

not kill myself

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    skinny87skinny87 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oh god four days in a row I get up at 7am for a 9am class. I get about seven hours sleep and I hate it. I can't focus too well at the moment, thus the need for the coke today.

skinny87 on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    skinny87 wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    I'm writing a five-six page paper on the Mahabharata due at 2:30.

I have two paragraphs.

The who/what now?

Also - good luck. Can you get an extension? Perhaps claim someone died or you broke a limb or you've become temporarily retarded or something?
    You know, the great Indian epic, longest poem in the world?

We watched the Peter Brook movie though. It was terrible.

Can't say I've ever heard of it. How come you put it off until now though?
    Because.

Best reason of all. I wouldn't worry too much - I left my presentation for my course until two days before and got a First for it, so it'll work out.
    I'm summarizing it at this point and will have two pages by the end of that. Then I need to evaluate the movie a bit, easy. Then on i have to touch on four points of indian culture in relation to the epic, which all start by explaining what they are which I can easily do, but then I have to provide examples from the movie which will be a bit harder.

So um.

I'm sure to have like four pages.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    oh god four days in a row I get up at 7am for a 9am class. I get about seven hours sleep and I hate it. I can't focus too well at the moment, thus the need for the coke today.
    what the hell seven hours is a lot

Faricazy on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oh fuck i forgot about a project proposal i need to do by monday
    shitballs, i should pick a topic for that

potatoe on
  • Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    what about shitballs

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Asian chicks are Asian chicks.

If they get with me because they want to be white, I think I could live with that.

Endomatic on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Seph wrote: »
    Seph wrote: »
    Shrug

I'm basically just here to be like "look at the foreigner drink Red Bull, don't you wanna be like him!"

"look at the foreigner drink Red Bull, don't you wanna be not from Japan like him!"

Yes that is the feeling, actually. It's kind of gross, but I get to go to clubs for free so.

That must be awkward. Being the object of desire in a place full of self loathing individuals and ideals. Not that they want to be with you, they want to not be them, there. But being with you is the closest they can be to that.

That's like a slice of hell

the last survivor in a boat with the denizens of a watery damnation clamoring to board your vessel

No trust me that's been the end of more than one relationship in my time here.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    mastmanmastman Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I have two paragraphs.

Oh man, woooooowww. Best of luck to you.

dude, it's an essay. Go read some shit about the mahabharata, digest it for a couple minutes, form some wild ass angle, then bullshit for 5 to 6 pages. And cite the parts that aren't bullshit so you don't fail.

mastman on
    ByalIX8.png
    B.net: Kusanku
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    what the hell seven hours is a lot

yeah but i usually get about ten, and it's thrown me a little.

also: fuck, I hate this essay. Screw you, lack of statistics for the expansion of regimental cadres!

skinny87 on
  • Options
    JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    My school is full of ash so I've got the week off and I'm not doing shit. I did get a couple hundred pages of reading for my biology class done on Sunday though.

Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    mastman wrote: »

I have two paragraphs.

Oh man, woooooowww. Best of luck to you.

dude, it's an essay. Go read some shit about the mahabharata, digest it for a couple minutes, form some wild ass angle, then bullshit for 5 to 6 pages. And cite the parts that aren't bullshit so you don't fail.
    Man I didn't say I didn't know this stuff. I just have to write it.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    CJTheranCJTheran Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    5 page paper due monday on a topic I havent picked yet.

Midterm today I haven't studied for in a subject I know nothing about.

Not too bad, really.

CJTheran on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited October 2007
    what do you suppose would happen to renee zelweger if she opened her eyes all the way

Knob on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    jizz in her eye

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    She's on constant vigilance for eye cum

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Air wrote: »
    ive been taking caffeine pills for the past week and a half

JESSIE SPANO

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    there's a movie where she plays a hasidic jew

she gets fucked a lot

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Knob wrote: »
    what do you suppose would happen to renee zelweger if she opened her eyes all the way

apocalypse

skinny87 on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    tv ad is

white man is standing on train platform drinking red bull
    stressed japanese businessman walks toward edge of platform and jumps in front of oncoming express train
    white man runs to catch him and it would be too late except he has been drinking red bull and does a white man jump across half the platform and onto the tracks to catch him but oh no there is a train coming
    good thing the white man with red bull can run faster than the train down the train tracks
    and then he tells the japanese man that there is a land where you dont need to be stressed out and can just collect welfare and sit outside your mansion in your underwear getting drunk, shooting at passing cars and being rude to people who walk by and people will still tell you that you are a great guy

here you go japanese man take a sip of this red bull and i will take you across the ocean to this great land
    and then the japanese man takes a sip and suddenly he is wearing a cowboy hat and they fly into the distance

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    There wasa recent movie where Gillian Anderson shows off her boobies. The bad part (or good, depending on taste) is that it is part of a brutal rape scene. It was some revenge movie.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    She's on constant vigilance for eye cum

Sperm-related Retinal Damage

Wise_a on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited October 2007

she gets fucked a lot

does she have her titties all out

Knob on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    tv ad is

stressed japanese businessman walks toward edge of platform and jumps in front of oncoming express train
    white man runs to catch him and it would be too late except he has been drinking red bull and does a white man jump across half the platform and onto the tracks to catch him but oh no there is a train coming
    good thing the white man with red bull can run faster than the train down the train tracks
    and then he tells the japanese man that there is a land where you dont need to be stressed out and can just collect welfare and sit outside your mansion in your underwear getting drunk, shooting at passing cars and being rude to people who walk by and people will still tell you that you are a great guy

here you go japanese man take a sip of this red bull and i will take you across the ocean to this great land
    and then the japanese man takes a sip and suddenly he is wearing a cowboy hat and they fly into the distance
    serious?

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    tv ad is

This is a great idea for a commercial, if it wasn't so offensive. At least its funny.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    tv ad is

serious?

Goddamnit Fari

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    If its a Japanese commercial, it has to have ridiculous celebrity camoes. Like the Japanese businessman will be played by that dude from The Last Samurai and the white dude will be Brad Pitt.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    im dumb

but you know

i wouldn't put it past them

not at all

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Knob wrote: »

she gets fucked a lot

does she have her titties all out
    no :(

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    oh god, I hate this essay

*sobs*

skinny87 on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    It's so annoying to be sitting down in Shinjuku people watching with your buddy while drinking some beer or whatever they had at the konbini and every five fucking minutes the same billboard-sized commercial comes on of Cameron Diaz walking with a Softbank phone. It's so fucking annoying god ugh.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    how long are you in Japan for, Scarlet?

skinny87 on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    4 lyfe

Faricazy on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    scarlet can you tell me how much does a mobile cost there
    can you easily get a prepaid or somethin for a couple hundred bucks or what

people tell me that phones cost a lot there and are always on contract but they are japanese people and i dont trust them

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    I've stopped stressing over college essays, because I just got an acceptance letter last night.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Lol! wrote: »
    I've stopped stressing over college essays, because I just got an acceptance letter last night.

Clown or barber?

Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    was it northern ontario university?

(no u lolol)

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    boooooo get off the stage

potatoe on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    It's a state school, which is what I was planning on doing.
    The only question was, which one? I don't have to worry about that now, though.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Lol! wrote: »
    It's a state school, which is what I was planning on doing.
    The only question was, which one? I don't have to worry about that now, though.

What college is it?

Wise_a on