As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Greatest/worstest sequels [movies]

1234568»

• Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    Zzulu wrote: »
    I saw Die hard 4 without subtitles so I probably missed it in the dialogue somewhere,

but how did they manage to create high explosive bombs out of the hackers computers with a virus?

They didn't.

They planted blocks of explosives in the computers.

so why didn't they just remotely explode them? Why did they have to wait for the kids to press a button

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    I saw Die hard 4 without subtitles so I probably missed it in the dialogue somewhere,

but how did they manage to create high explosive bombs out of the hackers computers with a virus?

They didn't.

They planted blocks of explosives in the computers.

so why didn't they just remotely explode them? Why did they have to wait for the kids to press a button

They did it a while ago? I think it was meant to demonstrate the amount of prep the bad guys had.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You can still remotely explode something, even if it is not instant. Having to rely on the kids to press the delete button and not do anything else, like pulling the plug or whatever seems risky and unnecessary. They even had their crews just outside of the victims homes so yeah

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg