Options

Let's Play: Silent Hill 2/3! Update 3: HMO Hell

2»

• Options
    TzenTzen Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I never played SH2, so I'm looking forward to the next update.

Wish there were some vids, though. :P

Tzen on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Time for spring cleaning!
    SilentHill040.jpg
    When we last left James we had just gotten to a dark and dreary apartment building. Apparently Silent Hill is a suburb of New York. Anyhow!

(Note: I had two screenshots leadings up this next one but they were waaaay too dark. Doom 3-ian, even).

SilentHill043.jpg
    After going up the first flight of stairs and beating down another poor soul with epilepsy, James finds himself in some bizarre tailoring shop. While he would probably look fabulous in the dress, now is not the time! That flashlight, however, will come in handy. Let me just go ahead and..

SilentHill044.jpg
    AUGH.

SilentHill045.jpg
    This sewing machine is in the same room. The reason I bothered to photo it is because in a New Game plus there will be a book here with a bit of a riddle in it that implies how to get a different ending then you have before. Fun stuff!

SilentHill046.jpg
    Up to the third floor! Now with the ability to screenshot!!

SilentHill047.jpg
    Oooh, a key! It seems to be out of reach, though. A shame I don't have some sort of long.. perhaps wooden item with a nail on the end. Ah well, maybe if I really stretch for it..

SilentHill048.jpg
    Where's pedo bear when you need him? Dammit to hell.

SilentHill049.jpg
    It truly was the last Blue Light Special Jimbo would ever see. RIP.

SilentHill050.jpg
    Nah, I'll stick with the plywood.

SilentHill051.jpg
    Back down to the 2nd floor!

SilentHill052.jpg
    Hrm, a strange scream. I should investigate!

SilentHill053.jpg
    You've got red on you.

SilentHill054.jpg
    Sadly Steve took his love for extreme sports to it's logical extreme. RIP Steve. Also, in case someone doesn't know, this poor sod is using the same exact model as James. Coincidence? Perhaps.

SilentHill055.jpg
    My key reading super power has paid off again! Who needs to fly, really?

SilentHill056.jpg
    I mosie down to 202 and find this wonderful sight. Anyhow, after letting something molest his hand for a few minutes James manages to pull out a key to the clock that was in the room that we got the key to get into this room. Yeah.

SilentHill058.jpg
    How this for freaky: There is actually a clock there in-game. It is nowhere to be seen in the screenshot. Huh.

SilentHill059.jpg
    EUREKA. For some reason I never forget the answer to this puzzle.

SilentHill060.jpg
    After going up to the third floor again I decided to go into a room to have a quick restroom break. Oh, occupado. My bad!

SilentHill061.jpg
    James likes to watch.

SilentHill062.jpg
    Whoa now, I didn't mean anything by it! Honest!

SilentHill063.jpg
    Pyramid Head would later become the spokesman for Bayer.

SilentHill064.jpg
    Luckily for James there happened to be a spare clip of ammo just sitting there in the closet. Unluckily for him he never did understand the concept of ricochet. Luckily he avoided the Darwins this time.

SilentHill065.jpg
    Don't mind if I do! :winky:

SilentHill066.jpg
    Fire fighting is serious fucking business. (This is the key the girl from earlier kicked away.) From here you go downstairs again, but this time on the opposite side of the apartments.

SilentHill067.jpg
    Cause really, why not?

SilentHill068.jpg
    You use above item in the 2nd floor 'trash chute'. It dumps out a clogged bit of trash into the area outside, seen here. You'll get the Old Man coin as well as some info on a crackpot named WALTER SULLIVAN. He will later have a staring role as a misunderstood fellow in Silent Hill 4: The Room.

SilentHill069.jpg
    I could go for a dip, actually. Not really dressed for it, but hell, let's go for it!

SilentHill070.jpg
    Balls! I quickly take the Serpent coin from the carriage and get the hell out. Then I run over to an adjacent door, kill some more quivering people-things and run into this charming fellow!

SilentHill072.jpg
    Eddie would later be cited for peddling crack.

SilentHill073.jpg
    I run all the way back to the second floor of the first part of the apartment building and use the Fire key. Some of you savvy folks may recognize this scene as something similar to what happened in the movie.

SilentHill074.jpg
    Do you even have to ask?

SilentHill075.jpg
    (11 >> 12 << 1 >> 2)

SilentHill076.jpg
    Input here and it's time to shoot some fools! This 'stash' is pretty much required for hard mode.

SilentHill077.jpg
    Since I'm technically in a new place I should get a new map! Luckily I found one just laying on the ground in the stairwell.

SilentHill078.jpg
    She's a brick hooooouse. She's might naughty, just lettin' it all-

SilentHill079.jpg
    Err, hey. How's it going? Nice to see you again. I should get going.

SilentHill080.jpg
    After James and Angela have a very awkward conversation that ends with Angela nearly stabbing him THEN giving him the knife, you can find this interesting photo on the ground. Curious and curiouser!

SilentHill081.jpg
    I forgot to screenshot it, but you find the final 3rd coin in the room with Angela. You'll find a room on the same level with a desk in which you place the 3 coins in a specific (IE, connected to difficulty) pattern. On Hard it is: Blank, Old Man, Blank, Serpent, Prisoner - Anyhow, it gives you a key to THIS room. On a note, there is seemingly a 50/50 shot that when you run through this room you'll hear whispering (which I did this time!) I have no idea what they're saying.

SilentHill082.jpg
    Sounds like a plan, Mr. Game.

SilentHill083.jpg
    Freedom!

SilentHill084.jpg
    Damn dude, you are a machine! Leave me some. :(

SilentHill085.jpg
    The most epic, slow battle in the history of anything now commences.

SilentHill086.jpg
    After getting tired of being shot in the pyramid, PH decides to leave James and go scuba diving. DO NOT FOLLOW HIM AS HE'S RUNNING. He will turn around at an accelerated pace and bring his knife straight down on your head, instantly killing you. After this I decided to save in the room (yay, save anywhere PC ability!).

Coming next time: Madness, Maria, and More craziness as we delve deeper into the world of SH2!

Magus` on
  • Options
    MasoniteMasonite Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    Tzen wrote: »
    To those who have not not played SH1: GO FUCKING DO IT RIGHT NOW!

I really really need too.

are they remaking it for psp, or did I dream that?

Nope. But you can still get it direct (apparently. I haven't actually tried.) from Konami here.

Edit: D'oh! Out of stock.

To be honest, I don't know why they bother keeping the game listed on their site. It's not like they plan on restocking it (it's actually been over a year since I emailed them asking about it, and they still haven't restocked).

Masonite on
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Seriously, so many enemies in these types of games can just be ignored and walked right past. Although they make up for that with puzzles that defy all common sense. Key slightly out of reach should be a big problem, especially when you have a long reaching device. Also, why bother with all these keys and such...those flimsy wooden doors shouldn't be too hard to simply knock over.

SilentHill074.jpg

No no no no no no no no no no. NO.

James and the guy from Saw have gone where no hand should have to go. Thankfully Heather, a blond teenager, was smart enough to ignore that temptation. But, does she also share the SH main character love of jumping down random dark pits? I can't remember.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    I think he was taking something else out

:winky:

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You were shooting PH? I thought you just needed to just survive long enough for him to give up and shooting was purely a waste of ammo?

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    brandotheninjamasterbrandotheninjamaster Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Just wanna say; game choice(s) is/are awesome, comments are spot on, and screen shots are clear. Please keep the stuff coming, its pretty awesome.

brandotheninjamaster on
  • Options
    SnareSnare Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Brilliant so far! Keep 'em coming!
    Always wanted to know some of the Silent Hill Games, but been to scared :(

Snare on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    You were shooting PH? I thought you just needed to just survive long enough for him to give up and shooting was purely a waste of ammo?

It speeds the process up and I'm inpatient.

Magus` on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Magus, do you share any contempt that I have for PH? Because I followed him at that point and he hurteded me badly. :(

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    Evil_PigEvil_Pig Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I bought Silent Hill1 from Ebay for 40 dollars.

Game dosen't work... Scratched as hell. With all fairness though, It does say in the description that it is sold as is with no refund. I should have read more carefully.

I really really want to play. Planning on doing SH1 and SH3 first and then the second game. I already played SH2, that's why I'm doing it last.

I can't find SH1 anywhere, cept Ebay and damn does it cost money. and I'm just so pissed that it didn't work. it's just.... ARGH. So maddening. Dammit, I only need the game for a few hours but nobody I know has it either.

Evil_Pig on
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Evil_Pig wrote: »

Game dosen't work... Scratched as hell. With all fairness though, It does say in the description that it is sold as is with no refund. I should have read more carefully.

I really really want to play. Planning on doing SH1 and SH3 first and then the second game. I already played SH2, that's why I'm doing it last.

I can't find SH1 anywhere, cept Ebay and damn does it cost money. and I'm just so pissed that it didn't work. it's just.... ARGH. So maddening. Dammit, I only need the game for a few hours but nobody I know has it either.

Yeah, it's unbelievably hard to find. I took an entire day to drive to every game store within 60 miles, before finally finding it the next state over for $7.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Magus` wrote: »

Fair enough. I just had no idea that it actually did anything.

Odd that there's such a shortage of SH1 in America while in the UK it can easily be had from EBay for not much more than £5. I was shocked when I sold my copy and got such a good price before I realised the film was out in a few weeks and i was unintentionally cashing in on the hype!

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

Do a Google search for the Brasso/CD fix. That might help.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Fair enough. I just had no idea that it actually did anything.

Odd that there's such a shortage of SH1 in America while in the UK it can easily be had from EBay for not much more than £5. I was shocked when I sold my copy and got such a good price before I realised the film was out in a few weeks and i was unintentionally cashing in on the hype!

On a side note, I'm told you cannot 'wait him out' on hard mode. That's why I mentioned the stash as being 'necessary' in an earlier caption.

Of course, on Hard, you'll need to keep close watch of your ammo. I can easily get 100+ rounds by the hospital and use almost all of them up by the time I'm done. D:

Magus` on
  • Options
    ArtoriaArtoria Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Do a Google search for the Brasso/CD fix. That might help.

You can also have the CD resurfaced. Normally Gamecrazy has a machine and for $3 you can have the disc redone. It works about %80 of the time.

Artoria on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Thanks Santa.

"If you used all the methods above and the problem persists, you can always use it as a coaster"

I'm not sure what "Gamecrazy" is, but I know of two places where they have repair stuff for CDs. but oddly enough, it never crossed my mind.

Anger clouds judgement.

Evil_Pig on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Onward ho!
    SilentHill087.jpg
    I'm finally back out in the sunlight. Or at least the fog. Either way it's not inside.

SilentHill088.jpg
    Then again it wasn't so bad in there.. No matter how much they try, they never do make Laura here endearing.

SilentHill089.jpg
    Looks like the Red Sox are playing..

SilentHill091.jpg
    While it later led to an untimely death, James was glad that at that time he was indeed hooked on phonics.

SilentHill092.jpg
    Yeah, definately in New York.

SilentHill093.jpg
    You had me at.. breasts.

SilentHill094.jpg
    I supposed they do kind of look alike. Wait, maybe if I..

SilentHill095.jpg
    Ah, there we go.

SilentHill096.jpg
    The SARS outbreak in Silent Hill truly was legendary.

SilentHill097.jpg
    Though there is nothing to do here in SH2, we will be revisiting it in SH3!

SilentHill098.jpg
    On a New Game+, after getting 2 different endings you can find a dog house here with a Dog Key. This will allow you to get the Dog Ending.

SilentHill099.jpg
    Not that I plan to use it, but having a long piece of metal can't be a bad thing, can it?

SilentHill100.jpg
    Hrm, looks like I can escape from this place. I mean, I was supposed to look for my dead wife but seems I've found a suitable replacement..

SilentHill101.jpg
    Pfft, this shit isn't gonna stop me.

SilentHill102.jpg
    ... This might, though.

SilentHill103.jpg
    A nearby corpse had this map on him. Guess bowling is big in Hell.

SilentHill104.jpg
    James carefully checks for any stray Balrogs.

SilentHill106.jpg
    Now ping pong on the other hand..

SilentHill107.jpg
    This just kind of writes itself.

SilentHill109.jpg
    Not the first time Maria has said this, nor will it be the last. :winky:

SilentHill110.jpg
    Apparently Laura managed to escape through this little crevice here. Luckily Maria has another path to take!

SilentHill111.jpg
    I hope she wipes that key off first. On my face

SilentHill112.jpg
    You'll find this word used several times in both signs and dialogue in SH2 and 3. There is a hidden meaning which I'll explain in the LP of the 3rd game.

SilentHill113.jpg
    Health insurance premiums in Silent Hill are killer. You could say they're to.. die for.

SilentHill114.jpg
    New place, new map. Whee.

SilentHill115.jpg
    The only door that's unlocked is to the stairwell, so up I go to the second floor.

SilentHill116.jpg
    Free clinics are slightly less picky when it comes to staff. Nurses are somewhat stronger than Patient Demons as far as endurance goes. They also attack faster and hit harder.

SilentHill117.jpg
    Someone was nice enough to leave a key here for a room down on the first floor. But before I go there..

SilentHill119.jpg
    This should even things up! Interesting that it's in the girl's locker room. Hey, y'never know.

SilentHill120.jpg
    I pick up the first of 4 keys (well, 2 keys and 2 numbers) that will be required to solve a puzzle later.

SilentHill122.jpg
    These gals must save a shitton on make-up. And laundry detergent.

SilentHill123.jpg
    Explanation on how to get into the level 3 patient wing.

SilentHill124.jpg
    1-3-2-8 (Forms a T)

SilentHill125.jpg
    By entering the 3rd room you will get Maria to stop following you around. This is good as the more time you spend with her the more likely you'll get one of the bad endings.

SilentHill126.jpg
    Taking the key next to Maria gives us access to the roof, seen here. Ah well, nothing here, perhaps I missed something.

SilentHill127.jpg
    Wot's all this then?

SilentHill129.jpg
    Oh, long time no see man. How goes the raping? Good? Yeah..

SilentHill130.jpg
    One badly placed banana peel later..

SilentHill131.jpg
    Ow

SilentHill132.jpg
    Now that I have access to the psych ward, I can find the next part of the puzzle!

SilentHill133.jpg
    Part 3 on the 2nd floor.

SilentHill134.jpg
    And part 4 on the 1st floor!

SilentHill135.jpg
    The box in question and..

SilentHill136.jpg
    A piece of hair. Awesome! Anyhow, luckily I've got this, a hook from earlier, and my imagination!

SilentHill137.jpg
    Which pays off in this room by getting you the elevator key! I'm not really sure what bleeds neon green, though.

SilentHill138.jpg
    I hate this girl more than anything else in the game. Seriously, she is THAT fucking annoying. Anyhow, she apparently has something to give me.

SilentHill139.jpg
    Hrm, I guess she's not that bad after all.

SilentHill140.jpg
    Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

SilentHill142.jpg
    Hey now, I'm not into threesomes. Get your own 9 year old.

SilentHill143.jpg
    After fighting off the competition I find myself on my back and looking at the ceiling. Someone seems to be calling my name..

SilentHill144.jpg
    James..

SilentHill145.jpg
    James....

SilentHill146.jpg
    James finally wakes up in the courtyard on the first floor. Exhausted and a bit dirty, he decides to take a nap.

Next time on Silent Hill 2: The Young and the Breastless

Magus` on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    That's the kind of reward you get for doing some WoW quests. Thanks for killing those monsters for me. Here, have some...hair. At least here it got you...well...another key. Just be glad it was something useful, and not a file with a poem or something.

Well, at least this game gives you a giant sword eventually.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Giant KNIFE. That'll be useful later.

Magus` on
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Is it possible for someone to tell me how to get each ending in this game without really spoiling anything major?

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Leave ending:
    Keep yourself at max or near max health as often as possible. Make sure you read Mary's letter at least once and look at her picture at least once. Spend little time with Maria. Do not look at the bloody knife when you get it. Do not read the journal on the roof of the hospital. Do not listen to the recording in the hotel near the end. Listen to the ENTIRE monologue by Mary before the final boss.

In Water:
    Stay near death as often as possible. Do not look at Mary's letter or picture. DO look at the bloody knife. DO read the journal on the roof of the hospital. DO listen to the recording in the hotel. Do NOT let Mary's monologue finish. Spend little time with Maria.

Maria:
    Do not look at any items in your inventory or read the journal or listen to the recording. Spend lots of time with Maria (make sure to have her avoid damage!). When she is resting in the hospital, visit her. When you find her in a spot later on in the game, try to enter that room. Do not let Mary's monologue finish.

Rebirth:
    Collect all the items (can only be done in a NG+). I forget how many there are. I think 3. Anyhow, as long as you have all of the items you will get this ending regardless of anything else.

Dog:
    Get the Dog key as mentioned earlier in my LP and use that on a door in the Hotel later on. Game will end there with the Dog ending.

UFO:
    Only available in the Director's cut of the game (2nd release on PS2, X-Box, and PC)
    Get the channeling stone in the bathroom in the start of the game and use it at certain set points. Game will end at the final part with the UFO ending.

Magus` on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Wait a minute. Some sort of spirit executioner, wears a robe thing, treats women badly, carries a giant sword...I think I've seen this guy before.

compare.jpg

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    In Water:
    Stay near death as often as possible. Do not look at Mary's letter or picture. DO look at the bloody knife. DO read the journal on the roof of the hospital. DO listen to the recording in the hotel. Do NOT let Mary's monologue finish. Spend little time with Maria.
    Not necessarily...
    I got this ending the first time I played and I always healed myself. I did everything (I read the messages that appeared on the walls. Listened to the monologue. And I looked at the knife constantly because I kept wondering what it was for. Basically I investigated everything James turned to look at.) Low health is probably only a factor if you don't do much of the other things.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It's not a strict requirement. None of them have strict requirements except for the final 3. It's just a 'best suggestion' type deal.

Magus` on
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It's been ages since I played this game. I don't suppose you could sum up what is said/read in
    the journal, recording, and Mary's monologue, and why they affect the endings as they do?

Anyway, like many, I got the Water ending, probably due to
    looking at the knife so often.

It depressed the hell out of my dad, who was watching me play, but it seems to fit the game, really. Isn't it officially the canon one, given
    What you learn about James in Silent Hill 4?

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    I didn't really feel like partying last night, so I spent my halloween beating Silent Hill 2.

Goddamn.

I got the "In Water" ending with 4 stars. Probably because I took forever and saved a lot. Also I hit Maria a few times.

Einhander on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Seth:
    I don't recall ever officially learning about James in SH4. It's implied, but not outright stated.

I don't really remember what happened in the Journal on the roof, but it's something depressing and possibly talks about suicide. The recording is James talking to his doctor about Mary who is dying from an illness. As for her monologue, listening to the whole thing just adds points for the 'Leave' ending and takes away from the other endings. The thing is, it 'fake ends' about half way through and you have to wait a few seconds for it to continue and finish.

The idea behind the endings are this:

Leave - You forgive yourself and you want to move on. Thus you do! This is shown by the fact that you never give up and always take good care of yourself. Reading the letter/looking at the picture and listening to the monologue all show your desire to find salvation of sorts.

In Water - You end up hating yourself and wanting to die. You show this by acting 'recklessly'.

Maria - Fuck Mary, Maria is where it's at. Thus you spend all your time with her.

As for the other endings, since they're all item based the explanations really aren't necessary.

Magus` on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Seth:
    I don't recall ever officially learning about James in SH4. It's implied, but not outright stated.

I don't really remember what happened in the Journal on the roof, but it's something depressing and possibly talks about suicide. The recording is James talking to his doctor about Mary who is dying from an illness. As for her monologue, listening to the whole thing just adds points for the 'Leave' ending and takes away from the other endings. The thing is, it 'fake ends' about half way through and you have to wait a few seconds for it to continue and finish.

The idea behind the endings are this:

Leave - You forgive yourself and you want to move on. Thus you do! This is shown by the fact that you never give up and always take good care of yourself. Reading the letter/looking at the picture and listening to the monologue all show your desire to find salvation of sorts.

In Water - You end up hating yourself and wanting to die. You show this by acting 'recklessly'.

Maria - Fuck Mary, Maria is where it's at. Thus you spend all your time with her.

As for the other endings, since they're all item based the explanations really aren't necessary.

If I remember, in Silent Hill 4,
    One of the pictures you look at talks more about the building's super, who is also James' father. It talks about how his son James and his wife disappeared some time ago. The common assumptin is that he disappeared because he killed himself in Silent Hill and nobody found the body (assuming they even can, if he died in one of the parallel dimension Silent Hill.) It's not overtly stated, though. James could have disappeared for other reasons, or maybe he just didn't keep in touch with his dad. The dad is a weird guy, after all, what with the umbilical cord souvenir and everything.

EmperorSeth on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Actually, Magus, if possible could you tell em about the "Rebirth" Ending?

I'd love to get this one after I've done the others. I've gotten Water and Leave before.

IF Water is:
    You leave SH on a boat?

and Leave is:
    You leave through the graveyard and this woman follows you, I think. The one that was with a knife in front of the mirror. Or is it the little girl that leaves with you. In any case, you don't leave alone.

and now I just read the Wiki endings for them all....and well it dosen't really match with anything I've said.

The one I thoughtn was water (above) seems to be "Rebirth" by wiki.
    and funny enough, the "Maria" ending seemed to fit my "Leave" ending.

Geez...

Evil_Pig on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Maria is where it's at. :winky:

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    In Water:
    You drive your car into the lake and drown. That's it.

Rebirth:
    You collect all the items (some oil, a book, and I think one other thing from the hotel) and James is shown rowing a boat off to some place. It's implied he's going to do a ritual to bring Mary back from the dead. I bet it went well.

Maria:
    You leave with Maria via the car you drove in on (in the same place, near the bathroom).

Leave:
    You leave the town with Laura following you. You DO leave through a graveyard.

Dog:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw

UFO:
    You use the channeling stone in a few places and the aliens come down and abduct you. With them is Harry from SH1.

Magus` on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Dog ending spoiler
    What in the world is up with the girl in underwear at the end? Is that just Japanese artists/programmers at work? It seems out of place with the rest of the ending clips, then again, it's the dog ending, nothing should really seem out of place. :)

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Thank you Magus.

I must have seen "Leave" and "Rebirth"

Because I definately remember those endings.

I saw UFO too, but that was following steps off the internet to do it or soemthing.Never seen dog though, I thinkk i'll take a look at that youtube video when I get home.

Evil_Pig on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Do you have an official schedule for this Let's Play? It's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

EmperorSeth on