Options

So...Battalion Wars 2, Wii style

13»

• Options
    CyrixdCyrixd Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm definitely up for co-op. My Wii code is 446 792 626 618.

And I'm seeing a strong absence of other Wii codes in this thread. Let's post them up and maybe update the OP with them so we can get some games going.

Cyrixd on
    Nintendo ID/PSN: CyrixD
    SteamID: FronWewq
    Battle.net: Orange#1845
    3DS Friend Code: 1289-9498-5797
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Harakhti wrote: »
    Is there a sp skirmish mode or anything that you unlock at some point? It seems like major hindsight not include more sp modes outside of the campaigns.
    Yeah, I said this before, it's criminal that a game this good does not have a skirmish mode or level editor. It's basically Advance Wars, and I love those games so much because of those two features.

Sigh...maybe next time.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    HarakhtiHarakhti Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Cyrixd wrote: »

And I'm seeing a strong absence of other Wii codes in this thread. Let's post them up and maybe update the OP with them so we can get some games going.

Added. Yes, definitely need to do a roll call. It might seem that mp might be the redeeming feature of the game. I hope.

Harakhti on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Harakhti wrote: »
    Cyrixd wrote: »

Added. Yes, definitely need to do a roll call. It might seem that mp might be the redeeming feature of the game. I hope.

If you have time, I'm up for a game at some point within the next hour or so.

Cyrixd on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Wish I could. Batteries in my remote are in the red and I have some things that need doing here. This is like my 4th set in a week. :| Either the batteries are defective or my remote is.

Later definitely. I'm really curious as to how mp holds up.

Harakhti on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Posting some thoughts after a very brief multiplayer experience.

I played a game of Assault earlier, and was pretty badly beaten (I think, if there was more than one objective). Just now though I played three games of co-op in a row with the same guy, and it was really fun. It's definitely bothersome not being able to directly communicate, but there's something to unspoken teamwork. It requires a lot of understanding and co-operativeness, but so far it's worked out for me.

If anyone has their PC next to their Wii, we could try using a Teamspeak server to talk while we play. I'm really pumped to join up with you guys, go ahead and post your Friend codes.

Cyrixd on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I just tryed out a co-op game with a random bloke. I definitely agree about the communication. It wasn't to bad though. Albeit a little short. I hope the other matches last a bit longer.

Unfortunately, my Wii and PC are on opposite ends of the house. So no voice chat for me. Unless I can figure something out.

Harakhti on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Liiiiive, damn you!

So, I just got BWii from the Toys R Us buy-2-get-one-free deal.

It rocks hardcore.

We need to get some games going.

yalborap on
  • Options
    bigwahbigwah Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    yalborap wrote: »
    Liiiiive, damn you!

So, I just got BWii from the Toys R Us buy-2-get-one-free deal.

It rocks hardcore.

We need to get some games going.

I'll be picking it up this afternoon hopefully, aswell as RE:UC and Z&W.

bigwah on
    LoL Tribunal:
    "Was cursing, in broken english at his team, and at our team. made fun of dead family members and mentioned he had sex with a dog."
    "Hope he dies tbh but a ban would do."