As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bringing it back..

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I take it that all of you slept through that part of health class where they discussed mixing stimulants and depressants.

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited November 2007
    You act like we're the first people to add caffeine to alcohol.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I dont think a lot of us care.

bawls is delicious as a mixer.
    I will have to try the flavored vodkas and bawls, it sounds yummeh.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Cherry bawls + Cherry Rum = Delicious. Just thought you all should know. :)

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I take it that all of you slept through that part of health class where they discussed mixing stimulants and depressants.

I could mistaken, but I do not believe most energy drinks are a strong enough stimulant to warrant serious concern regarding mixing with alcohol.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    skarsol wrote: »

SWEET!

*Looks at moe*

:winky:

BigRed on
  • Options
    petfishpetfish Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm still working out proportions, but bawls + vodka + pixi stix + pop rocks == AWESOME AND TERRIBLE (also, noisy.)

I'm really not sure why anyone ever lets me near sugar. Seriously guys, what.

petfish on
    <khoo> PAX WAS LIKE A ZILLION DAYS
  • Options
    b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I found that bawls is easy to overpower with a lot of liquors. A couple nights back, I used a mickey of plain Absolut with 3 bottles, and it was a decent mix. I'm looking to try it with some other flavours though, cause I'm sure there's some decent combinations out there.

Next up: Bawls & Lemon Gin

b0wser on
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    petfish wrote: »
    I'm still working out proportions, but bawls + vodka + pixi stix + pop rocks == AWESOME AND TERRIBLE (also, noisy.)

Okay, that just scares me in places I don't talk about in polite company.

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

It was pretty impressive. Nasty, but impressive.

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Liger wrote: »

It can't be any worse than Recruit's "Magic Missle". I swear, that drink is so terrible it's nightmare inducing. ::shudders::

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    QuizMaster wrote: »
    I'm going to be in Seattle next year around late August. Should I go to PAX? Is it fun?

Hey everybody! Stop being stinky! Shower more.

SERIOUSLY WE NEED ADZE BODY SPRAY TO SPONSAR PACKS.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Bah, it didn't even smell bad this year. I mean a few isolated people were stinky, and if you wanted to crowd up next to the stage during concerts, there was a light stench, but all in all this was the least nasally offensive PAX I've been to.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    edited November 2007
    Yeah it didnt stink except for a few people that would walk by. Mostly everyone was fine.

However there was one guy that REALLY stunk in BYOC. My god, someone needs to hose him down.

stinkyBYOC.jpg

:P ;-)
    jk

BigRed on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    BigRed wrote: »
    Yeah it didnt stink except for a few people that would walk by. Mostly everyone was fine.

However there was one guy that REALLY stunk in BYOC. My god, someone needs to hose him down.

stinkyBYOC.jpg

jk

My chair dosen't even EXSIST on that chart. does that mean that I just imagined going to PAX? That I was deleted from all records to hide my passing? That I'm not real? I NEED TO KNOW GUYS!!!

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

stinkyBYOC.jpg

jk

My chair dosen't even EXSIST on that chart. does that mean that I just imagined going to PAX? That I was deleted from all records to hide my passing? That I'm not real? I NEED TO KNOW GUYS!!!

Don't worry, everyone probably just looked over your head and assumed that nobody was there.

Aydr on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Aydr wrote: »

stinkyBYOC.jpg

jk

Don't worry, everyone probably just looked over your head and assumed that nobody was there.

Ouch man... OUCH. that was harsh :(

Petite girls are cute dammit!

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Petite girls are cute dammit!

/signed

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

It can't be any worse than Recruit's "Magic Missle". I swear, that drink is so terrible it's nightmare inducing. ::shudders::

I can't remember if Liger tried the first one or the second one. The second one seemed a lot better, butt it's also entirely possible my taste buds had committed suicide after the first one to avoid a second taste. (The very first one was vodka, pixi stix and pop rocks and it was . . . not worth going into more detail, actually.)

petfish on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I think I was the only person who drank a Bebop Cola (Flaming Dr. Pepper with Everclear) during PAX weekend. It was pretty good, probably would have been better if I had used a little less beer, but it definitely got me drunk. Granted, the root beer schnapps was also 100 proof (thank you North Dakota).

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    edited November 2007

I can't remember if Liger tried the first one or the second one. The second one seemed a lot better, butt it's also entirely possible my taste buds had committed suicide after the first one to avoid a second taste. (The very first one was vodka, pixi stix and pop rocks and it was . . . not worth going into more detail, actually.)

Oh no, I definitely tried the first one. Then went back to my blend of 3 kinds of vodka in a test tube.

Liger on
  • Options
    SergeantAuberieSergeantAuberie Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    _______moe wrote: »
    I think I was the only person who drank a Bebop Cola (Flaming Dr. Pepper with Everclear) during PAX weekend. It was pretty good, probably would have been better if I had used a little less beer, but it definitely got me drunk. Granted, the root beer schnapps was also 100 proof (thank you North Dakota).

Oh hell yes, this excites me.
    Sadly, I was not, erm, legal for PAX07..
    However, alcoholism at PAX08, here I come..

SergeantAuberie on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Oh hell yes, this excites me.
    Sadly, I was not, erm, legal for PAX07..
    However, alcoholism at PAX08, here I come..

The trick is to practice all summer, then you will be in drinking shape for PAX. I say all summer because it is going to take me a couple months to recuperate from Oktoberfest.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    yoshamanoyoshamano The fuck is this. The fuck was that. Marshall, Soviet MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007

That's how we ripped through a 5th of Everclear back here in Michigan. Good times.

yoshamano on
    pa_forums_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Oh no, I definitely tried the first one. Then went back to my blend of 3 kinds of vodka in a test tube.

Oh man. The first one was the worst thing I'd ever tasted, possibly. I remember the other person who tried it said it was terrible and he wanted more. I need some pop rocks.

petfish on
  • Options
    Cynd3rCynCynd3rCyn Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    yoshamano wrote: »

That's how we ripped through a 5th of Everclear back here in Michigan. Good times.

Yeah and it makes me sad the 5th didn't last longer..I now know better than to leave booze at the house..It's not safe there anymore, lol

Cynd3rCyn on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

stinkyBYOC.jpg

jk

That was the best seat ever. It made things so easy when people came to find me, as I didn't have to walk far to get out of BYOC. I expect to sit there next year too, BigRed.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    edited November 2007
    we dont know if we will be in the same area or not this year, its all up in the air. But you get the seat near the door regardless :)

BigRed on
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Quick Question: How much was BYOC this year? I didn't consider it, but next year I may, and I know the prices aren't decided yet, but it would be nice to know whereabouts it would be.

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    25$
    edit:im fairly certain at least

Ravenger on
    <@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It was $25.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    i just need to say that this is the best f***ing thread ever.

EDIT: that being said,

IS THERE GOING TO BE A PLACE FOR ME TO CHECK MY GOAT IN A BOAT PAINTING A PICTURE OF A MOTE ON A NOTE WITH HIS SCROTE?

Nephirij on
  • Options
    RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    nice spam.vote -5 for nephirij..

Ravenger on
    <@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Wait, isn't this entire thread spam? OMG MOE IS GOING TO BAN US! D:

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    banhammer.jpg

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    SergeantAuberieSergeantAuberie Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    That is the most amazing picture ever, Moe.

Oh, uhm, yeah...
    This isn't a spam thread..
    /looks around nervously
    This is a.. let's discuss the mixing of alcohol, energy drinks and various sugary substances thread.
    Yeah, that's right.

I might need to BYOC next year.
    That may disrupt all of my other plans,
    but it looks amazing.
    Besides,
    wouldn't you BYOC-ers just love to have a few members of the Cookie Brigade around?
    Like me, and Broken Angel, cuz she is the shit.

SergeantAuberie on
  • Options
    HicksHicks Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    That image is exactly how I picture Moe in my dreams.

*sighs listfully*
    What a dreamboat..<3

Hicks on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Like me, and Broken Angel, cuz she is the shit.

Awwww <3

Cookie girls ftw!

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I think I'll have to visit BYOC a bit more often next year... You know, for roaming security purposes...

Liger on
This discussion has been closed.