Options

[chat]: A Social Guide

1246750

Posts

  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh God, I'm listening to a mixtape I made around Christmas last year.

    Haha, what a fucking sappy dude.

    You're still using tapes?

    IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    BobCesca wrote: »
    preacher wrote:
    Home is where the weird is. I call him bob and keep him locked in the closet.

    why am I locked in a closet? :cry:

    Don't listen to him, capital B Bob! He's talking about evilbob, who's locked in the "closet" aka Australia.
    So in a weird sense Australia is home.

    t Grace: Looking good. :^:

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Maybe he just meant mix tape in a general sense and it is in fact a cd?

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    You all should tell me how great my new haircut is:

    p1010017rj3.th.jpg

    I dyed it reddish, too. Because I am super cool like that.

    80's new wave hotness meets 90's Grunge Femme
    Sexy!

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh God, I'm listening to a mixtape I made around Christmas last year.

    Haha, what a fucking sappy dude.

    Always fun! I found one a friend made for me sr. year of HS. so like... 6-7 years ago.... that was a trip.

    JPants on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    You all should tell me how great my new haircut is:

    p1010017rj3.th.jpg

    I dyed it reddish, too. Because I am super cool like that.

    Sup, brah.

    It's great. I love it.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I feel obliged to say that the Robert Jordan books on the bookshelf in the background belong to Mr. DG, not to me. /disclaimer


    Also: thanks for affirmation guys. :)

    DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It looks nice, but is that just woke up hair or is that the style you are using?

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    What the hell is happening in Belgium? O_o

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Time for a GMAT prep quiz.

    Wish me luck!
    It's OK you don't have to. I don't need luck.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Grace you look more like The Cat with each passing day.

    Hacksaw on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh God, I'm listening to a mixtape I made around Christmas last year.

    Haha, what a fucking sappy dude.

    You're still using tapes?

    I still call playlists mixtapes out of habit.

    Seriously:
    "Blame it on the Tetons" - Modest Mouse
    "Cupid De Locke" - Smashing Pumpkins
    "Sometimes" - MBV
    "Drowzy Haze" - The One AM Radio
    "In the backseat" - The ARcade Fire
    "Say Yes" - Elliott Smith
    "Motion Picture Soundtrack" Radiohead

    God Podly

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    It looks nice, but is that just woke up hair or is that the style you are using?

    I have been awake for 8 hours - it looks like that on purpose. :P

    DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Good luck ege, remember all the stuff you learned here and do the opposite of it.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    What the hell is happening in Belgium? O_o
    Well, they're five months into not having a government or something.

    t Grace: Looks nice.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    i lol'd at "In the backseat". You really were going for sappy weren't you?

    also, looks good grace! You remind me of a friend i knew in college (hair wise).

    JPants on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    It looks nice, but is that just woke up hair or is that the style you are using?

    I have been awake for 8 hours - it looks like that on purpose. :P

    Just looks weird on a woman, I knew a guy who had that same hair style so it's throwing off my judgement.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    BobCesca wrote: »
    preacher wrote:
    Home is where the weird is. I call him bob and keep him locked in the closet.

    why am I locked in a closet? :cry:

    I think you've gone and confused yourself and your location/title no longer helps.

    He said "him" so I would assume preacher wasn't talking about the girl bob.

    LaOs on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    i lol'd at "In the backseat". You really were going for sappy weren't you?

    I think it got me through a little emotional rough patch, but goddamn I was like the pope of mope looking at these songs.

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    What the hell is happening in Belgium? O_o
    Well, they're five months into not having a government or something.

    t Grace: Looks nice.

    And today the same stuff happened as when Yugoslavia began to break up.

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Yeah, i know how that goes. That's what mixtapes are for though, eh? Also for passive-aggressively declaring unrequited love.

    JPants on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    I feel obliged to say that the Robert Jordan books on the bookshelf in the background belong to Mr. DG, not to me. /disclaimer


    Also: thanks for affirmation guys. :)

    I was just going to comment on your collection of less-than-quality fiction from TOR (and then sob silently with you, for I have many of the same titles).

    The hair is rockin' though.

    Your eyes are awesome too, in that photo.

    LaOs on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Man, I hate when I am looking all over the place for my stupid pencil and it was in my textbook all along. >_<

    DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Mmmm, gumbo. How I love you so. And topping it off with a slice of buttercake!

    Oh glorious South, what would we do without your cuisine?

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Why doesn't Jesus like candy bars?
    Because he doesn't fucking exist.

    Sami on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Grace, if your eyes were wider and you smiled a bit bigger you would make an awesome Joker. Not that you look like a man, you just have good cheeks for it.
    I want to touch them

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Not die of massive heart attacks early in life I'd guess Gooey.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    On a second look...

    Grace! You look like my cousin when she was younger! :o

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hap, nothing's happening, that's what! :P

    But seriously, most Belgians really don't want to break the country up or want to be part of France, Holland or Luxembourg, so they'll probably work something out soon-ish.

    Aldo on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    It looks nice, but is that just woke up hair or is that the style you are using?

    I have been awake for 8 hours - it looks like that on purpose. :P

    Just looks weird on a woman, I knew a guy who had that same hair style so it's throwing off my judgement.

    Salmon'd for lies.

    I like your hair like that, Grace.

    LaOs on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So belgium has no government right now? Someone ship over the libertarians they'll fix that problem in no time!

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Hap, nothing's happening, that's what! :P

    But seriously, most Belgians really don't want to break the country up or want to be part of France, Holland or Luxembourg, so they'll probably work something out soon-ish.

    Yeah, they showed all the flags hanging out of windows in Brussels, but the Wallonians walking out in union was quite shocking.

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    "Nice Haircut"s: IIIIII
    "I want to touch your cheeks": I


    Hmm.

    DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    All varying forms of positive, though. Be happy!

    LaOs on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Not die of massive heart attacks early in life I'd guess Gooey.

    And what a boring life it would be!

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    Why doesn't Jesus like candy bars?
    Because he doesn't fucking exist.
    The other variant of the punchline I've heard for that is "because he's fucking dead."

    Hacksaw on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    "Nice Haircut"s: IIIIII
    "I want to touch your cheeks": I

    Setting myself apart.

    :winky:

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    So belgium has no government right now? Someone ship over the libertarians they'll fix that problem in no time!

    That'd be about the only problem that they'd solve.

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Hap, nothing's happening, that's what! :P

    But seriously, most Belgians really don't want to break the country up or want to be part of France, Holland or Luxembourg, so they'll probably work something out soon-ish.

    Yeah, they showed all the flags hanging out of windows in Brussels, but the Wallonians walking out in union was quite shocking.
    Considering the Wallonians are pretty much dependent on subsidies paid with Flemish tax-money, it's kinda silly of those people to stroll around on the streets. o_O

    Preacher~ The governments of Brussels, Wallonia and Flanders are still in place, they have the real power there.

    Aldo on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    What the hell is happening in Belgium? O_o
    Well, they're five months into not having a government or something.

    t Grace: Looks nice.

    And today the same stuff happened as when Yugoslavia began to break up.

    Perhaps they will break into a set of brewery controlled fiefdoms

    nexuscrawler on
This discussion has been closed.