Options

[chat]: A Social Guide

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ok little kids and ghost, which is ghost's usual friday night.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I don't like baloney, it's all bout turkey.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm already at 7 passersby. Balcony + heavy things = fun times.
    Some assholes did that over the summer on the uni's terrain. D: They got kicked out of their houses over it. No one died, though, they were too drunk to properly aim.

Aldo on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ok little kids and ghost, which is ghost's usual friday night.

Hey. Hey YOU. You don't know me.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    How many do you think we can kill before he gets back?

Man I read that as "baloney + heavy things" and thought "who would fall for baloney as a lure?"

Baloney is delicious! I'm not sure I could stay away.
    And here I never thought I'd get to use that baloney underwear...

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    God damn, my hunger appears to be insatiable today. What the hell is wrong with me?

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Pants you wants an ultimate bacon chesse burger. Your body demands it's artery clogging goodness.

If that's what you do on fridays I don't want to know you ghost!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Some assholes did that over the summer on the uni's terrain. D: They got kicked out of their houses over it. No one died, though, they were too drunk to properly aim.

Man, when I was about 6 or 7, me and my friend Mike tried transporting our toys from his 10th floor apartment to the back of our building by throwing them off the balcony toward our friend on the ground. We nearly got him twice, and I remember someone yelling about how we could kill him. I don't remember if Mike stopped after that, but I'm pretty sure I dropped a few more things before quitting.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    God damn, my hunger appears to be insatiable today. What the hell is wrong with me?
    How much sugary stuff have you eaten? Sugar only encourages hunger.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Damn you Preach... now i really DO want that.

@stilist: not much actually... um... in the past day sugar wise i've had.... a hershey kiss... Oh, and yesterday i ahd a bunch of mints but only 1 today.

I think it's cause i've started eating something in the mornings... i used to not eat anything till either noon, or if i skipped lunch, then 3 or later.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Instead of a bacon ultimate cheeseburger i think i'm gonna go get a cheese steak sub from this awesome sub shop here (New York City Subs)... That will be delicious!

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Is it a gooey hot cheese steak pants? Those are the best kind, if you don't have to wash your hands afterwards it's a failure of a sandwhich.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    How much sugary stuff have you eaten? Sugar only encourages hunger.

Especially if its in the form of frosted tape-worms.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    God is dumb.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Aldo wrote: »

Man, when I was about 6 or 7, me and my friend Mike tried transporting our toys from his 10th floor apartment to the back of our building by throwing them off the balcony toward our friend on the ground. We nearly got him twice, and I remember someone yelling about how we could kill him. I don't remember if Mike stopped after that, but I'm pretty sure I dropped a few more things before quitting.

So that's when things went wrong with you, huh? ;)

Aldo on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm surprised by how fast and accurate my typing seems to be when I'm typing out lots of fairly lengthy URLs in a row.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007

@stilist: not much actually... um... in the past day sugar wise i've had.... a hershey kiss... Oh, and yesterday i ahd a bunch of mints but only 1 today.

I think it's cause i've started eating something in the mornings... i used to not eat anything till either noon, or if i skipped lunch, then 3 or later.

Ah. I've experienced the same thing.

There must be something where your body goes into a kind of fasting mode when you don't eat in the morning. You don't feel hungry, but I suspect on the other side your metabolism is down or something of that nature.

Shinto on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    How many do you think we can kill before he gets back?

Man I read that as "baloney + heavy things" and thought "who would fall for baloney as a lure?"

I might...

LaOs on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    God is dumb.
    You beat him at Hungry Hungry Hippos again, didn't you.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Pants you wants an ultimate bacon chesse burger. Your body demands it's artery clogging goodness.

If that's what you do on fridays I don't want to know you ghost!

Mmmm. Baconators.

Isn't Richy supposed to return to the forums today? Or is he gone until today, returning to the Forums tomorrow?

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »

There must be something where your body goes into a kind of fasting mode when you don't eat in the morning. You don't feel hungry, but I suspect on the other side your metabolism is down or something of that nature.

Yeah, makes sense. I started eating breakfast a couple days ago and then today didn't have time. By 11 i was starving and now it's almost 1 and i'm hungry again. Stupid body.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I'm pretty sure the whole not eating until lunch/late lunch is to blame for my weight gain and difficulty in shedding those pounds.
    :(

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I am feeling all sleepy damn early darkness in the pac northwest.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Yeah, makes sense. I started eating breakfast a couple days ago and then today didn't have time. By 11 i was starving and now it's almost 1 and i'm hungry again. Stupid body.

I don't remember the last time I had a full breakfast. I usually wake up about 10 minutes before my first class, so I tend to grab a Full Throttle or something on the way out the door. Breakfast of champions right there. :P

Actually, I guess I have breakfast at Waffle House every now and then - though it's usually at 2 or 3 in the morning.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    So I learned an important lesson in this GMAT quiz.

Never underestimate simple algebra problems that look simple.

ege02 on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Odd preach, the dark and cold usually gives me more energy! <3 the pac NW.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I am feeling all sleepy damn early darkness in the pac northwest.

Seriously. Yesterday it was total darkness by 5:30. Five hours later it was snowing. This is all happening too fast.

Oh wait, pac northwest. That's on the other side of the continent. Well, fuck, it's still dark here.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ege02 wrote: »

Something you'll learn after business school and early in your carreer. Always delegate the 'simple stuff' to people with less important things to do.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Pants is one of those vampires from 30 Days of Night.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Pants is one of those vampires from 30 Days of Night.

na, just a kid who growing up would get migraines every day of the summer cause of the heat and light. And none of that is an exageration.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Well its a combination of eating, being at work, and not sleeping as much at night. I love the northwest I just get tired of driving to work in the dark and leaving in the dark, the sun shes a gone.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Well its a combination of eating, being at work, and not sleeping as much at night. I love the northwest I just get tired of driving to work in the dark and leaving in the dark, the sun shes a gone.

I can relate to that a bit. This is my first winter working a day shift job. Though, i work 7 hour days so i get a little sun.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well I hate graveyard shift in the winter, then you never see the sun.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It was swing shift. 4(sometimes 2) to midnight. with an hour drive each way. I got the sun before work. Not a bad gig at all, really.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    We already established you're a vampire pants, no need to keep giving us evidence!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I prefer the spelling "Vampyre"... cause pretention comes with the whole bloodlust thing.

JPants on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Malkor wrote: »
    ege02 wrote: »

Something you'll learn after business school and early in your carreer. Always delegate the 'simple stuff' to people with less important things to do.

The second rule is: Always delegate everything, including integral operating procedures that they know diddly-shit about, to Bangalore.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I like how all the goth kids started changing the spelling of common goth terms to make them seem shit I dunno special? Just made me sad to hang around my friends.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I have decided that Facebook is masturbation.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    One more hour till cheese steak and Nip/Tuck. Gonna be a good day!

JPants on
This discussion has been closed.