Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I still have emails from dead people. :|

Asking for tech support.

I can't bring myself to delete the voicemail I have from the friend of mine that suicided last week. I listen to it about three times daily now. She was seeing if we wanted to get together for dinner, and it was about two weeks before she died. We never got together, and that was the last time I heard from her.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »
    I might be without therapy for months now. :D

No, dude, I have issues. Not issues like how you have issues, but issues nonetheless, and even though the therapy process is fucking slow and seemingly without results, I still want to try it so that I don't get meds.

I've been in therapy for two years and haven't made any progress that I can see since day one. I'd like to quit but the conditions that keep me here require that I attend.

Church you should escape and live in the wilderness. Run free, my strange internet friend!

Like I said, though, I'm going to keep this up to avoid medication, 'cause fuck that stuff.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

No, dude, I have issues. Not issues like how you have issues, but issues nonetheless, and even though the therapy process is fucking slow and seemingly without results, I still want to try it so that I don't get meds.

I've been in therapy for two years and haven't made any progress that I can see since day one. I'd like to quit but the conditions that keep me here require that I attend.

Church you should escape and live in the wilderness. Run free, my strange internet friend!

Like I said, though, I'm going to keep this up to avoid medication, 'cause fuck that stuff.
    With any luck, you'll end up like Zach Braff in Garden State.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I can't bring myself to delete the voicemail I have from the friend of mine that suicided last week. I listen to it about three times daily now. She was seeing if we wanted to get together for dinner, and it was about two weeks before she died. We never got together, and that was the last time I heard from her.

I've kept all the VMs from my lady-friend-who-is-sick for similar reasons.

She's not dead, but she's been closer than I like and I just haven't heard her voice nearly enough for a lifetime yet.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I don't need meds to be emotionally detached, and I don't think a quirky Natalie Portman can get me caring about things.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    ege02 on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I've kept all the VMs from my lady-friend-who-is-sick for similar reasons.

She's not dead, but she's been closer than I like and I just haven't heard her voice nearly enough for a lifetime yet.

This makes me feel significantly better about this behavior. I really need to stop crying in my coffee at work when I do it, though.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Iced green tea: Good
    Subway Sandwiches: Good
    The Dirty Dozen: Good

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

I am a devilishly clever, rather dashing young fellow. But then I'd be at the mercy of either the American southeast or the American social services. Neither is a very good prospect.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nescientistnescientist Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ege02 wrote: »

The researcher who says this also thinks that a star sign determines personality.

His testimony is not very meaningful.

nescientist on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007

The researcher who says this also thinks that a star sign determines personality.

His testimony is not very meaningful.

Don't argue with science you heathen!

ege02 on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Hippie - from somebody who's been there also - you wouldn't be human if you got over it (or the other one.) This kind of stuff will stay with you forever. The real challenge lies in being able to turn the emotions into a positive force and not into a negative one.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007

This will be the only time I can ever say I like pineapples.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    "A woman's breasts denote a woman's character, just like her star sign."
    Nothing says science like "it's as reliable as star signs"!

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    Hippie - from somebody who's been there also - you wouldn't be human if you got over it (or the other one.) This kind of stuff will stay with you forever. The real challenge lies in being able to turn the emotions into a positive force and not into a negative one.

This is one of those instances that makes me wonder if being human is all that great.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    the charity organization, in February, held a semi-formal dance, and enforced the dress code

all of my friends went, and I sat outside in the hallway

I still bought a ticket, because the donations were for a homeless shelter and I felt obligated to help

I would later go downstairs and sleep on a couch in an abandoned office we used to hang out in sometimes, but all of my friends showed up in the aftermath of the party

they drank cider and talked loudly about everything that had happened at the party, and how good a dancer David was

I knew I was a better dancer than David

I had tried all day to get clothes good enough

I found a pair of black jeans that they considered semi-formal, and I had a shirt with no holes, but my shoes were in pieces

I taped a sign to my backpack that offered to buy shoes from someone

size nine

everyone looked so pretty, they had such a good time, they were sad I couldn't come

I don't remember where I went after I left the room and left them to their after-partying

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    This makes me feel significantly better about this behavior. I really need to stop crying in my coffee at work when I do it, though.

eHugs?

Nothing is worse than losing awesome people so damned early.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

I don't need meds to be emotionally detached, and I don't think a quirky Natalie Portman can get me caring about things.
    I didn't mean that, I meant you'd get a bitchin' WW2 era Army motorcycle with sidecar.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Linden wrote: »
    Argh. Quote trees in the Paul thread are getting out of hand... Now I remember one of the reasons that that rule's there.

That's one rule I steadfastly adhered to when I joined up. When the quote tree is three times as long as what I'm saying, alarm bells sound in my head.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    it took me three days just to accept I wouldn't be able to go as a girl, but going as a boy I would still be able to see my friends

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    "A woman's breasts denote a woman's character, just like her star sign."
    Nothing says science like "it's as reliable as star signs"!

Hey now, Astrology is a science. Really! ;-)

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    edited November 2007

This will be the only time I can ever say I like pineapples.

Nothing pisses me off more than when an outrageous claim like this is made but turns out to be true for my situation. As is the case with the pineapple thing, in the case of my girlfriend.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I didn't mean that, I meant you'd get a bitchin' WW2 era Army motorcycle with sidecar.

That might actually make everything worth it. Yes, I'm serious. One of you get me one of these and my life will turn around.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    I like my issues. Some of them, anyway. The parts where Batman is better than Jesus, and obsession with evil-slaying swords.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    The Cat wrote:
    this guy wrote:
    an idiot wrote:
    Linden wrote: »
    Argh. Quote trees in the Paul thread are getting out of hand... Now I remember one of the reasons that that rule's there.

That's one rule I steadfastly adhered to when I joined up. When the quote tree is three times as long as what I'm saying, alarm bells sound in my head.
    Your argument is juvenile at best.
    I like apples!
    Limed for truth.
    What an idiot.
    Gooey, I love you.

what

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I wonder what shape my breasts would have been

would have been because I will not grow any

that is not how the biology works

two cups smaller than my immediate relatives is negative double AA

like the flat end of a battery

sigh

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2007

eHugs?

Nothing is worse than losing awesome people so damned early.

I'm doing a shot of Mr. Jack to this and go to bed. G'night folks.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Nothing pisses me off more than when an outrageous claim like this is made but turns out to be true for my situation. As is the case with the pineapple thing, in the case of my girlfriend.

Keep in mind that people treat people differently based on breasts, and breasts tend to be based on your genetic background and diet, which tend to be tied to socioeconomic status.

--

Oro I've had breasts they really aren't that great.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Obo, maybe by the time you're ready for that Madonna-esque cone-boobs will be back in style. Imagine the possibilities.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Just so you know, I actually tried to find that quote tree. I was really confused for a while for a few moments there.

Linden on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Oboro, I have this weird suspicion that if I were to drop acid and read your posts I'd start to scream in horror at my monitor. This is the oddest thing I've thought today.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Small breasted women, with assets that resemble cherries are "funny and very exciting. They are entertaining and intelligent. Make great partners both for everyday life and on holiday and are moderately interested in sex," says the researcher

I dunno if that describes me well. It's vague enough that it can describe almost anyone. That's really the secret. Firstly, the descriptions of breast-shape are vague (not to mention that the shape of a woman's breasts change over time), and the accompanying "personality" types are even more vague.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I think by the cherries thing he means that he has lolicon fever.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... and are moderately interested in sex," blah blah...

I dunno if that describes me well. It's vague enough that it can describe almost anyone. That's really the secret. Firstly, the descriptions of breast-shape are vague (not to mention that the shape of a woman's breasts change over time), and the accompanying "personality" types are even more vague.

:winky:

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I can't picture a perfectly oval-shaped boob. The best my mind conjures up is teardrop shaped, which is a good shape.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Oval boobs just sound unnatural.

I used to think I wasn't really a "boobs guy", then I met my current girlfriend. In short, boobs are awesome.

I'm not really sure why.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I like my issues. Some of them, anyway. The parts where Batman is better than Jesus, and obsession with evil-slaying swords.

I like mine, too. Like how I normally hate politics and violence, but then have seemingly random bouts of righteous political outrage.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.