Options

Cat in the [chat]

1515254565759

Posts

  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Fluffy, what you need is an ideal to devote yourself to. I happen to be the BatPope of an institution dedicated to honoring the ideals embodied by the Dark Knight of Gotham, well suited to those who find those old "classical" religions simply archaic or too passive, and frankly just not all that inspiring in general.

    Seriously though, you need a mission.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    So, question for you folks.

    I had a phone interview today with a company in Long Beach, CA. At the end of the interview the lady sounded pretty excited and said she would send me details about the job, as well as a management-related problem that I have to solve so that they can verify my problem-solving skills.

    The thing is, I'm pretty busy this week and the problem is like 7 pages long and the solution is supposed to be 3-5 pages. This is due Friday by the way. I don't have that much time.

    If I get this job I'll have to relocate to Long Beach from Seattle. Is Long Beach a nice place to live in? If not, that would give me sufficient excuse to not bother with this fucking problem.

    p.s. it's a "technology consultant" position.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Seriously though, you need a mission.

    Yes.


    --

    Long Beach, as I understand it, is a good career move, unless you get shot.

    Guy I knew who went there on a full ride scholarship ended up back home behind the McDonalds counter.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Fruit-based tit classification

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Oboro, I have this weird suspicion that if I were to drop acid and read your posts I'd start to scream in horror at my monitor. This is the oddest thing I've thought today.
    I

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Fluffy, what you need is an ideal to devote yourself to. I happen to be the BatPope of an institution dedicated to honoring the ideals embodied by the Dark Knight of Gotham, well suited to those who find those old "classical" religions simply archaic or too passive, and frankly just not all that inspiring in general.

    Seriously though, you need a mission.

    I think you're right.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    my eye won't stop twitching

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oboro sometimes I wish I could reach through the intertron to give you a reassuring pat on the shoulder. or head. whichever is more reassuring.

    Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    my eye won't stop twitching

    go to sleep

    that's what my eye-twitch means.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Fluffy, what you need is an ideal to devote yourself to. I happen to be the BatPope of an institution dedicated to honoring the ideals embodied by the Dark Knight of Gotham, well suited to those who find those old "classical" religions simply archaic or too passive, and frankly just not all that inspiring in general.

    Seriously though, you need a mission.

    I think you're right.

    I do not recommend actually throwing your wallet into a hobo-stove and stowing away on a cargo vessel bound for southeast asia.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Oboro sometimes I wish I could reach through the intertron to give you a reassuring pat on the shoulder. or head. whichever is more reassuring.

    you want to give oboro head? whoa.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Maybe he can publish a paper

    A Psycho-Physical Fruit-Directed Ontological Derivation Towards a New Taxonomy of Titties

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The writer's strike isn't so bad. I get to see episodes of the Colbert Report I never saw, like him humiliating O'Reilly(that can't get old).

    cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Maybe he can publish a paper

    A Psycho-Physical Fruit-Directed Ontological Derivation Towards a New Taxonomy of Titties

    As long as there is a bubble chart.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Fluffy, what you need is an ideal to devote yourself to. I happen to be the BatPope of an institution dedicated to honoring the ideals embodied by the Dark Knight of Gotham, well suited to those who find those old "classical" religions simply archaic or too passive, and frankly just not all that inspiring in general.

    Seriously though, you need a mission.

    I think you're right.

    I do not recommend actually throwing your wallet into a hobo-stove and stowing away on a cargo vessel bound for southeast asia.

    How typical of religions. You dish out the watered down version, but when you get down to the nitty gritty you shrink away from demanding people's obligations.


    You don't really have to give away all of your belongings and live amongst the poor.
    You don't really have to live free of all worldly restraints.
    You don't really have to dress up in a hood and cape in order to fight crime.

    Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Fluffy, what you need is an ideal to devote yourself to. I happen to be the BatPope of an institution dedicated to honoring the ideals embodied by the Dark Knight of Gotham, well suited to those who find those old "classical" religions simply archaic or too passive, and frankly just not all that inspiring in general.

    Seriously though, you need a mission.

    I think you're right.

    I do not recommend actually throwing your wallet into a hobo-stove and stowing away on a cargo vessel bound for southeast asia.

    Law school followed by politics is preferable.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    in the space of an hour I have utterly erased years

    I have nothing again

    I feel like I should destroy the computer too

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    in the space of an hour I have utterly erased years

    I have nothing again

    I feel like I should destroy the computer too
    go back on WoW

    Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Maybe he can publish a paper

    A Psycho-Physical Fruit-Directed Ontological Derivation Towards a New Taxonomy of Titties

    As long as there is a bubble chart.

    Oh there will be charts

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I think Bill O'Reilly didn't approach his Colbert Report "interview" with the correct frame of mind - that it is all a fucking joke. Get a sense of humor, douchebag.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I think I need a mission, too.

    What should my mission be?

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Fluffy, what you need is an ideal to devote yourself to. I happen to be the BatPope of an institution dedicated to honoring the ideals embodied by the Dark Knight of Gotham, well suited to those who find those old "classical" religions simply archaic or too passive, and frankly just not all that inspiring in general.

    Seriously though, you need a mission.

    I think you're right.

    I do not recommend actually throwing your wallet into a hobo-stove and stowing away on a cargo vessel bound for southeast asia.

    Law school followed by politics is preferable.

    You should try to win the nomic game so you can put it on your resume.

    that wasn't supposed to rhyme.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Obo, didn't we have a talk about you not freaking out? Don't make me get a rolled up newspaper.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »
    I think I need a mission, too.

    What should my mission be?

    What's important to you?

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »
    I think I need a mission, too.

    What should my mission be?

    Restoring balance to the Force.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ege move to longbeach, become a rapper, then talk about how you're from the "LBC"

    Also, make a rap where you mention me

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    I think Bill O'Reilly didn't approach his Colbert Report "interview" with the correct frame of mind - that it is all a fucking joke. Get a sense of humor, douchebag.

    O'Reilly's too much of a talentless idiot to have a clue how to play a situation he isn't in control of

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Restoring balance to the Force.

    Alternatively, he could just build scale models of Star Wars things.

    Maybe out of unusual materials.

    Like drift wood and beeswax.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Restoring balance to the Force.

    Fuck balance. I want money, power, and women.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    I think I need a mission, too.

    What should my mission be?

    What's important to you?

    I spent too many formative years in forced political service for that to compute.

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    I think Bill O'Reilly didn't approach his Colbert Report "interview" with the correct frame of mind - that it is all a fucking joke. Get a sense of humor, douchebag.

    O'Reilly's too much of a talentless idiot to have a clue how to play a situation he isn't in control of

    His only way to deal with someone smarter than him is to talk over them.

    cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I remember when I saw Bill O'Reilly years ago
    I thought he was an ok guy until I saw him speak about various current topics {this was October of 2000} I wanted to punch him in the face repeatly when he finished

    Brainleech on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »
    I spent too many formative years in forced political service for that to compute.

    You could always support the movement to help others out of it more actively.

    Personally, due to my constant heartbreak at seeing uncuddled kitties on the street, the notion of a cat sanctuary has been popping into my mind.

    Perhaps combined with a battered woman sanctuary.

    But the puns would be terrible.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    I think Bill O'Reilly didn't approach his Colbert Report "interview" with the correct frame of mind - that it is all a fucking joke. Get a sense of humor, douchebag.

    O'Reilly's too much of a talentless idiot to have a clue how to play a situation he isn't in control of

    His only way to deal with someone smarter than him is to talk over them.

    He can't even fucking do that right if he can't cut their mic

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    I spent too many formative years in forced political service for that to compute.

    You could always support the movement to help others out of it more actively.

    Personally, due to my constant heartbreak at seeing uncuddled kitties on the street, the notion of a cat sanctuary has been popping into my mind.

    Perhaps combined with a battered woman sanctuary.

    But the puns would be terrible.

    Therein is the problem.

    I don't... I don't really care.

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So I heard a rustling in my cabinets!

    I got close to the cabinet to investigate...

    And then my kitty poked her head out the cabinet door as to say "WTF are you looking at?"

    I'm not sure what she was doing in there. Probably exploring. I want to explore.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »
    Therein is the problem.

    I don't... I don't really care.

    Then your mission should probably be to learn empathy or something.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Therein is the problem.

    I don't... I don't really care.

    Then your mission should probably be to learn empathy or something.

    Empathy means understanding and caring about the feelings of others or something, right?

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    I really really want a cat.

    ege02 on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Therein is the problem.

    I don't... I don't really care.

    Then your mission should probably be to learn empathy or something.

    Empathy means understanding and caring about the feelings of others or something, right?

    Yeah, something like that. You need not concern yourself with it.

    ege02 on
This discussion has been closed.