Options

Xbox360 -- OP Update, MS Press Release, "Xbox Originals" (Psychonauts!)

124»

• Options
    Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Isn't this the update that's supposed to have XviD support? I see no mention of it...

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FaceballMcDougalFaceballMcDougal Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    regarding hard drive size...

the good thing about Live is that you can delete stuff and re-download for free... I never worry about space on my 20gb because I have broadband

FaceballMcDougal on
    xbl/psn/steam: jabbertrack
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Isn't this the update that's supposed to have XviD support? I see no mention of it...
    thats ps3

FaceballMcDougal on
  • Options
    AoiAoi Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

It was never anything more than a rumor.

Aoi on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Lezta wrote: »
    Not adding extra stuff, I can understand. It's disappointing to not have achievements etc. but understandable.

However, having the games be buggy and run shoddily isn't exactly understandable. I put up with it for BC because half the games didn't work anyway (and I still, honestly, have no idea if they will for me) so I took what I could get. But for this, they really should clear it up. Otherwise it just seems totally half-assed. VC it ain't.
    If by VC you mean Nintendo's "Virtual Console" that is plagued by the same PAL issues and same types of bugs as these original XBOX games.

FaceballMcDougal on
  • Options
    capable heartcapable heart Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So, just to be absolutely clear, these games will upscale to whatever, thanks to the 360's scaler, but they will RENDER in whatever their original resolution was (480p, etc)--right?

capable heart on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I wouldn't mind my Republic Commando without the crazy pink metal trade federation interiors.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    So, just to be absolutely clear, these games will upscale to whatever, thanks to the 360's scaler, but they will RENDER in whatever their original resolution was (480p, etc)--right?

Yes

FaceballMcDougal on