As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play] Bloodlines: The End

• Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Aistan wrote: »
    No more updates until next Monday. I'm going to be heading out for the rest of the week. I'll start right back into it, then, and see if we can't get this moving once more :)

Fantastic. Have a great holiday!

Dracomicron on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Looking forward to it... You seem to have the same interpretation of malks as me :D

L|ama on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    New Introductions
    update901jf1.jpg

What excitement... a new place to be bossed around in.

update902os1.jpg

Largest building... perhaps this qualifies?

update903xc4.jpg

Oh no...

update904gz9.jpg

Olivie: Ah, jelly doughnut... allow me to climb the tower.

Guard: I'd love to buzz you up but according to building security protocol 916 i'm going to have to verify you're supposed to be here before I can open the elevator. Hate to be a Louis Law, but i'm new here and you don't get a second chance like this every day.

Olivie: Louis, the name I seek is LaCroix.

Guard: Would that be Sebastian LaCroix of the LaCroix Foundation, or Dwayne LaCroix of Insurrection Baby Formula company?

Olivie: I have no suckling youth.

Guard: Uh, okay then. Mr. LaCroix told me to expect someone fitting your description sometime tonight. You go right on up.

Olivie: May the fat of many creatures fill your belly.

update905gw2.jpg

Olivie: What are you a chunk of? There is a bigger piece?

Chunk: Ah, yeah, I get that all the time. The name goes back to my football days, well, uh, actually my fantasy football days... at the station... stationarium- that was this office supply outlet mall I used to watch. Hey, you kids- no skating in the parking lot!

Olivie: I will stich your name in my brain. Farewell.

update906aq6.jpg

I hope I grow up to be that tall one day...

update907it4.jpg

Olivie: Boom.

LaCroix: Most excellent. I had no doubt you'd prove my desision a prudent one. I trust you ecountered no impediments to your progress on account of my personnel?

Olivie: Bloody Mercury, Two-faces, diner assassins, wolf people...

LaCroix: Yes, yes... i'm sure it was quite an experience. You've done well- circumstances being what they were. I will admit, not many in your position would have overcome such a trial... but don't misunderstand me, it was no fool's errand. You may yet prove to be a genuine asset. It's disturbing, the lack of talent within this organization as of late. Tell me, what would you say to doing a bit of reconnaisance for me?

Olivie: What shall I spy with my little eyes?

LaCroix: There's been whispers, rumors spreading around the Kindred community concerning the Elizabeth Dane, the cargo ship that was towed into port recently. Have you heard of it?

Olivie: You hear them too? I mean, continue.

LaCroix: The police are investigating the Dane as we speak. Even the Nosferatu have little information on what's been found. However, the reason the ship has caused such speculation is because it was transporting an object called the Ankaran Sarcophagus.

update908lq9.jpg

Olivie: Help me understand.

LaCroix: You have three objectives. One, I want you to examine the sarcophagus for anything unusual. You may sense something peculiar about it, in fact, many Kindred in the city have reported an uneasiness in the air since the Dane's arrival. Do not, under any circumstances, open the Ankaran Sarcophagus. Secondly- the police have begun their investigation. Find out what they have concluded thus far. Thirdly- take the cargo manifest for the ship. I want to find out what else it was carrying.

Olivie: I see.

LaCroix: The last thing we want is police aware of our existence, so be careful what you do in front of them. Unlike the warehouse, you cannot wholesale slaughter a ship full of lawmen without consequences. Is this understood?

Olivie: Uh-huh.

update909st0.jpg

Olivie: He wants me to find the Last Round in this field of massive rectangles.

LaCroix: I see. Then you should go humor the by-the-numbers rhetoric he's so desperately aching to spew. Please- before the chants of "fascist oppressor" from that dive of theirs clog the air and choke the local kine.

Olivie: I love humoring, I am there.

LaCroix: Give the anarch community my regards.

Olivie: Hee hee... good one.

update910te7.jpg

Ah, muffled masks? Oooh a truck of goodies!

update911tv5.jpg

update912dl7.jpg

Larry: I am the proprietor and salesman of the month several years in a row. The ladies call me 'oh, god' but you can call me Fat Larry with a F-A-T 'cause there's more of me to love.

Olivie: Are you a merchant of the ill-gotten, illegal, and inferior?

Larry: Oh, man, you been fiending on the rock, girl? Nah, nah, nah, baby, I don't sell none of that no more. Got some crazy eyes on you... believe me, I don't have to see the freeze-dried ice cream to know a space cadet when I see one.

Olivie: Fine, no feast of Ben Franklins for the fatman tonight.

update913hq8.jpg

Olivie: You have guns for my cold, dead hands... show me.

update914qm9.jpg

Hat!

update915qy7.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH!

Lovely...

update916od8.jpg

Olivie: What of it, fatman?

Larry: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa- that's your business, okay! I just figured someone with a shopping list like yours might be up for a little action's all, alright...?

Olivie: YES! YES! YES!

Larry: Yo, I need a hardcore, pimp-killin', Cleopatra Jones for a super-sized score. Straight up foxy Pam Grier style. Still with me?

Olivie: Do you hear the voices too? Did they describe me to you?

Larry: Here's what's going down. I got a tip that the Chinatown Tong and some local boys are meeting on top of a nearby parking garage to carry out a business deal. Now I can't tell you what they're exchanging, but let's just say a certain client of mine is ready to drop some Uncle Sam-sized bucks to acquire what's in briefcase number one. You get it for me, i'll not only give you a cut, but i'll roll out my special stock as well. Now how's that sound?

Olivie: The fatman gets the whole cake. I want a piece of it, a big piece.

update917fm4.jpg

Olivie: I am your action figure.

Larry: Yeah, that's what I like to hear. Now if you're the straight-out, hard-boiled, terminator-type, i'd suggest you buy some heavy firepower before you roll up to the parking garage. You need anything?

Olivie: My greatest weapon is knowledge. And laser beam eyes. Be back soon.

update918ws2.jpg

Ah... maybe later. I am bored already, let us see he of the numbered name.

update919ef7.jpg

Ahhh, the mystical sun! It does not burn us, but there is power within...

update920cs6.jpg

update921ws6.jpg

My eyes are crossing already.

update922bd8.jpg

Blood magicks... all I got was funny voices...

And invisible skin, sometimes.

Ah yes that's true, thank you.

update923ix8.jpg

update924rd0.jpg

Olivie: Blood magicks and betrayal! And the true king upon his throne!

Strauss: Ah... a child of Malkav, no less. Do dark visions cloud your sight, young one? Shattered reflections of your clan father's mind?

Olivie: The glass is cracked, but strangely clear...

Strauss: There is truth in your words, neonate, more than you yet realize. Your madness allows you to glimpse the truth of this existence, to see through the shadowy veil into the world beyond.

Olivie: On your head an iron crown, and the Jester dances before you...

Strauss: Hmmm. Be cautious when speaking of these visions, neonate. Truth is rarely welcomed by those who cannot see it. There are many Kindred who will be less, shall we say, accepting of it than I am.

Olivie: Tell me your name, wizard-king.

Strauss: Strauss. Maximillian Strauss. I am the Regent of this chantry. Welcome.

Olivie: Tell me of this dark city of angels.

Strauss: Let me give you some advice, young one. Your survival in Kindred society will often depend on your ability to find out yourself what is going on around you. Remember that well.

Olivie: Memory is rarely a gift of the schizophrenic.

Strauss: As for what is going on here downtown, the word on everyone's lips, kindred or kine, seems to be 'epidemic.'

Olivie: Ah! A withered horse runs among us...

update925gz4.jpg

Olivie: Dirty blood is our doom.

Strauss: Yes, indeed. My opinion is that the local anarchs are responsible for these outbreaks. Their precipitous indulgence of certain passions often leads to such things. Ergo, their need for the watchful eye of the Camarilla.

Olivie: Perhaps I might probe the problem of this pestilence?

Strauss: Hmmm. An interesting proposition. If you succeed in finding the cause of this epidemic and putting an end to it, I will compensate you appropriately for your efforts.

Olivie: I will do this deed.

update926mk9.jpg

Olivie: My mind has left. My body follows.

update927bm7.jpg

Finally... so many distractions in this place...

update928bz5.jpg

Waves of anger from the distressed damsel... maybe I can sneak past...

Angry lady: Hey! Sabbat chase you in here, Cammy?

Olivie: Damn Sail, are you a stubborn boat?

update929hu7.jpg

Olivie: Kicking them in the head would be more effective.

Damsel: Lunatic. I'd give you a piece of my mind, seeing as how you're just another do-girl for the Camarilla, but shit, no amount of good sense penetrates that white noise you Malks call a brain, does it?

Olivie: The words of sevens and eights I ignored, but to Nines I listened.

Damsel: Alright, maybe you're not completely batshit.

Olivie: Something is plaguing you...

Damsel: What? Weird you say that, yeah... you could say something is plaguing me. A plaguebearer as a matter of fact.

Olivie: Help my mind digest this creature.

update930qi0.jpg

Olivie: Can't you just shoo the dirty carrier pigeon away?

Damsel: Seen Old Yeller? May sound cruel, but it's necessary. If someone puts two and two together as to the true cause of an outbreak of blood borne diseases, guess what happenes? So the plaguebearer's got to be found and put down. If the Camarilla really gives a damn, they'll help us out.

Olivie: My neck owes a debt to the anarchs. What shall I do?

Damsel: One of our boy's ghouls, name's Paul, lives nearby in the Skyline Apartments. Been a stranger lately. Looked like death last time he was here. Said he didn't get bit but... maybe you can get more info out of him.

Olivie: Does anyone in this city not drink our blood? This ghoul I will see.

update931wb1.jpg

Olivie: I will spread my mind around the city of angels. Sea you, Damn Sail.

update932yc3.jpg

Olivie: The Jester plays his little games, and sends his pawns before him...

Bald Dude: Jester? What? What the hell did you just say? Hold on... you're Malkavian, right? Wow, you're doubly screwed... crazy as hell, and the prince's bitch. Little pawn, you say? You got that right... maybe you're not as crazy as you look.

Olivie: Greetings, Helter-Skelter!

update933ds0.jpg

Olivie: I seek he of the name of numbers!

Skelter: So then go on up and see him. You're free to do as you please here.

Olivie: But first, have you deeds that need be done?

Skelter: Well... there's this girl who's been making a lot of noise recently. She's a real pain in the ass. She's a ghoul of this one Toreador creep who disappeared.

Olivie: What is the name of this ghoulish girl?

Skelter: Her name is Patty. She hangs out in the clubs downtown. She used to show up around here and act like she was everyone's best friend. It was all fun and games until her vampire sugar daddy stopped callin'. Now she can't get her blood fix and shit ain't so fun anymore.

Olivie: What dark deed needs be done?

update934eg4.jpg

Olivie: I will serve the Anarchs, Childer of Entropy...

Skelter: Alright. Have fun. I'd love to do this one myself, but I know her sire. Just let me know when it's done.

Ghouls are more trouble than they are worth.

So that was seven and eight... next is...

update935ej2.jpg

Olivie: MORE!

Nines: You got a right to know the score. The Camarilla- this is the short of it. They operate a lot like a pyramid scheme. There's a bunch of these old timers at the top, with God only knows what plots in mind. They lose their power, they die. They sired more to carry out their plans, and looking for a little power, then those Kindred sired for their own schemes and so on, on and on- it hurts my head just thinking about the mess. What it works out to is, only a few people at the top have any real power.

Olivie: The prince is not the head vampire?

Nines: LaCroix? Shit... LaCroix's just the guy who backstabbed and wheeled-and-dealed his way into becoming king son of a bitch of all the local Camarilla.

Olivie: Let me hear your truth.

Nines: I learned the way of this world during the depression. Bunch of old, rich bastards screwed the country- but did they suffer? No, the little people suffered. You can't trust the people at the top. The world'd be a better place without them.

update936df3.jpg

Olivie: Free state? Well, I usually just walk off with stuff, anyhow.

Nines: The Camarilla was kicked out on their ass a long time ago. We, the anarchs, didn't want to play their politics anymore. Now LaCroix and crew pop in like they never left- nuh-uh, no goddamn way. Their laws don't apply to us.

Olivie: Are you the prince of thieves and are these your merry men?

Nines: Don't use me and prince in the same sentence, Malk. I've fought to keep L.A. free since I was Embraced. Long time later, i'm one of the only ones left that hasn't bit it or sold out- the most veteran soldier on the battlefield.

Olivie: You and the prince don't golf on the weekends?

Nines: LaCroix represents everything I hate- The Camarilla, stuck-up aristocrats, rich businessmen, crooked politicians- the only place LaCroix belongs is in an urn.

Olivie: My mind is still soft. Any shape I should set it in?

Nines: Here's what I tell all the new blood. One- you get careless, that blood'll turn you into a monster, but you rampage 'round here you get put down. Two- don't kill when you feed, no reason to. In this city there's lots of ways to slake the Beast without leaving a trail of dead.

update937qa1.jpg

Olivie: Teach ME the razmatazz.

update938ql9.jpg

Olivie: Interesting words. I will savor them.

Nines: You poor bastard. Listen, L.A.'s the school of hard knox, so keep your friends close and your enemies in a barbecue pit. Once you square things with LaCroix, don't give that son of a bitch the time of night. I got my eye on you, kid.

Much to digest. I feel rather full, but could do with a salty appetizer.

update939ps2.jpg

Olivie: Sights I was not there to see...

Jack: Probably too busy gettin' pushed around by every vampire with a week of seniority over you, am I right?

Olivie: Right as a red rain.

update940yq0.jpg

Olivie: The Jester has sent me to the Elizabeth Dane, ship of slaughter.

Jack: Oh really...?

Olivie: That is my path...

Jack: The Sarcophagus, did LaCroix tell you about the Ankaran Sarcophagus?

Olivie: Only shadows of secrets.

update941ao1.jpg

Olivie: Tell me more of this curious coffin.

Jack: Word is there's an ancient asleep in there. One of the fathers. One of the vampire that, if you traced your lineage way back, there's a chance it'd end up with him at the root.

Olivie: And for centuries he's been sawing logs?

Jack: Ancients don't just nap. They sleep whole ages away. And when they wake up, they're hungry.

Olivie: Ah! And such a horrendous hunger he will have!

Jack: It's more than that, kiddo. Most Kindred think it's one of the end signs. The apocolypse. Every religion has their own version of it. Kindred call it Gehenna, and the way they tell it, it starts when the ancients rise to devour their children.

Olivie: Is this real or a wive's tale?

Jack: No one knows for sure really. That's just the word that's been handed down through the ages. The Camarilla denies these ancients exist.

Olivie: I wonder if there is weight to these words...

update942tp5.jpg

Olivie: I shall try... I am no longer here.

I suppose I should track down the disease for the king and damsel...

update945av8.jpg

Olivie: I need to know of the disease that haunts the homeless.

Bum: Yeah? Well, i'd feel a lot more like talkin' if you gave me a few bucks, you know? How about a twenty to lubricate the old vocal chords?

Olivie: Won't you recall your tale to a friendly, familiar face?

update946mh3.jpg

Olivie: Where is this man of the cans?

Bum: You can usually find him down in his alleyway, just across from that bar nearby.

update947ws8.jpg

I can see the can man...

update948tv7.jpg

Olivie: Ah! I see you wear the Dark Brother's mark!

Bill: Eh? Dark Brother? What're you talkin' 'bout? It's jes' me... old Tin Can Bill. Now leave an old man alone to sleep in peace. I don't want to be bothered unless you've got a bottle to share.

Olivie: MAY THE SHADOWS OF THE PAST HAUNT YOUR PRESENT! SPEAK!

Bill: It was a monster, y'see! A monster with his face all twisted and ugly, with teeth longer'n your finger. And those eyes... piss yellow and all full'a hate. I-I never seen eyes like that before... still givin' me bad dreams...

Olivie: Tell me of the Dark Brother's lair.

update949tq4.jpg

Olivie: The Beastial Brother will haunt you no more...

*Bill dies*

The Beastial Brother will pay the price for your puncturing.

update950zq7.jpg

Always hiding in muck, why not fancy hotels or candy stores?

update951ny1.jpg

update952za3.jpg

Such a grim altar... I sense the brother here...

Come out!

update953uh2.jpg

Olivie: The Beastial Brother you are!

Stitchy: Brother Kanker, they call me... high lord in the deseased halls of the dead. Look around you! The blood, the bloated bodies, the maggot-ridden mortal shells... these are the signs, the coming of a new age!

Olivie: Dante, Dante, doom and devils...

update954jf8.jpg

Olivie: You've a cracked maze of a mind.

Kanker: The doors have been opened! The seals broken! And the final steps into the abyss, the terrible mysteries of the Ninth Circle!

Olivie: I will stand no more for the spreading of your sickness.

update955dt5.jpg

Olivie: We will dance this devilish dervish until you are dead.

update956yp3.jpg

update957qr3.jpg

update958ii3.jpg

update959ue2.jpg

Always so pointy, but go down quickly with axes and fists and feet.

update960ut4.jpg

update961pv6.jpg

Time to tell distressed damsel her deed is done.

Damsel: Cammy...

Olivie: The carrier pigeon is extinct.

update963db1.jpg

Olivie: More pigeons for this cat to catch. I begin my prowl.

Aistan on
  • Options
    LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You forgot to show off the heavy clothing in a well lit environment. That's the best part!

Lork on
    Steam Profile: Lork
  • Options
    SueveSueve Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    update925gz4.jpg

MORPHEUS TAKE THE RED PILL

oh yeah... cool game.

Sueve on
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    wait...was your character wearing... can we get a SS of her as she changes clothing? Kinda hard to keep an eye on who we are again.

Tcheldor on
    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    SilpheedSilpheed Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    wait...was your character wearing... can we get a SS of her as she changes clothing? Kinda hard to keep an eye on who we are again.
    IIRC one of the backgrounds you could choose for the female Malkavian was stripper. So she's basically working through her old wardrobe as we progress into the game.

EDIT: I recall we go through Cheerleader>Cowgirl>Cop>Bikerchick

Silpheed on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Damsel's one of the best characters imo, love the line as a malk at the end when you choose to side with the anarchs:
    You are a candy heart with the words 'Fuck You' printed on it

Also yeah, I didn't realise what that place was when I was going into it, and thought it was some easter egg and he was actually meant to be morpheus at first.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    L|ama wrote: »
    Damsel's one of the best characters imo, love the line as a malk at the end when you choose to side with the anarchs:
    You are a candy heart with the words 'Fuck You' printed on it

Also yeah, I didn't realise what that place was when I was going into it, and thought it was some easter egg and he was actually meant to be morpheus at first.
    Especially when he says things like
    Strauss: There is truth in your words, neonate, more than you yet realize. Your madness allows you to glimpse the truth of this existence, to see through the shadowy veil into the world beyond.

Strauss: Hmmm. Be cautious when speaking of these visions, neonate. Truth is rarely welcomed by those who cannot see it. There are many Kindred who will be less, shall we say, accepting of it than I am.

Lork on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    "Try not to wake Grandpa Munster and kill the world!"

Hahaha, oh Jack. :lol:

Someone needs to rip that line from the game. It's delivered so perfectly.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I wonder if anyone can actually not open the sarcophagus at the end...
    And for anyone who has, does it end pretty much the same way if you don't?

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Two of the endings involve it not getting opened. If it doesn't get opened, it doesn't do that thing it does.

Aistan on
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm... not quite sure what you mean.

However, I can guess.
    You can choose not to open the sarcophagus in the Anarch and Lone Wolf endings. If you make that choice, you get to, you know, survive.

You also get to see LaCroix completely lose it.

WotanAnubis on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I'm... not quite sure what you mean.

However, I can guess.
    You can choose not to open the sarcophagus in the Anarch and Lone Wolf endings. If you make that choice, you get to, you know, survive.

You also get to see LaCroix completely lose it.
    I kind of screwed myself over in the anarch ending because of that. I didn't want to open it myself, but fuck if I came all the way up there just to let Lacroix open my sarcophagus. So I chose the only line that didn't mention anyone opening it. I then got to watch in horror as my character walked over to the sarcophagus and opened it anyway. My character's "Oh fuck me." expression almost made it worth it, though. Almost.

Edit: For those of you who haven't beaten the game and are tempted to read the spoilers: DON'T! Bloodlines has the best ending for anything ever. Yes, that includes the happy ending you got at a massage parlour once. Don't ruin it for yourself.

Lork on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I took the Kuei-Jin ending (mostly because I hate Cainites most of the time) and had to laugh. I mean, what was I expecting? Really?

Dracomicron on
  • Options
    steejeesteejee Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Beat the game the other day as a Malk and am already on second playthrough as a Gangrel using only unarmed combat (though my humanity is waaay too high to frenzy). Amazing how fast you blast through this game knowing where to go, but quests end a lot different knowing what things to avoid fucking up on.

I could see playing through this a few more times trying out different routes each time (Pure combat, mage, nosf, malk playthrough 2, focusing on each faction, human hater, etc).

steejee on
    The Great DAMNED STEAM SALES AND WII/U Backlog
    Just Finished: Borderlands (waste of $7)/Mario Brothers U/The Last Story/Tropico 4
    Currently Playing: NS2/ZombiU/PlanetSide 2/Ys/Dota2/Xenoblade Chronicles
    On Hold: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within/GW2/Scribblenauts
    Coming Next: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones/X-Com Classic
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    oh yeah I was meaning the anarch ending, you survive eh... might see if it autosaved before I had the convo with lacroix.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Signs of Disease
    update1001zi0.jpg

Yet more cleanup. How did they get along before we came?

update1002ud3.jpg

It's not as if we have had much trouble... there is... ah...

What?

update1003md4.jpg

Olivie: You can't order me around... you stop.

update1004ee3.jpg

Olivie: NO, YOU STOP!

update1005vl7.jpg

Olivie: STOP IT!

update1006qk9.jpg

Olivie: You've made a powerful enemy today, sign...

update1007ff0.jpg

That was unpleasant... I need something to take my minds off that horrible confrontation.

Hmm... webs of spun death...

update1008xq9.jpg

Olivie: You are tangled in fear, little fly. Did you see the black widow?

Scared guy: Black widow... spiders and flies, spiders and flies...

Olivie: For one so unlike a whale, you blubber well.

Scared guy: Heh-heh...

update1009to4.jpg

A run-down parlor, not good for fly catching at all.

update1010lv0.jpg

update1011es2.jpg

update1012mj2.jpg

An invisible horror stalks these halls... foolish for these kine to disturb it.

update1013pw9.jpg

Always down through the most cramped possible passage...

update1014cv5.jpg

Man: Oh god, help! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

update1015ls6.jpg

Oh what a dreadful waste... now it will be all dusty.

update1016us3.jpg

update1017ta1.jpg

Eew... why bother with the squishy bits when there is the sweet liquid?

update1018km6.jpg

Olivie: Do you also eat other spiders, widow?

Hungry lady: Child of Malkav... you should understand better than any other the debilities of some of the bloodlines. A spider, no... they drink only blood- my own condition is more like the mantis. I must also eat the flesh of these Kine to survive.

Olivie: Black widows weave tangled webs in the dark. How do I address you, widow?

Hungry lady: My birth name I tell no one. You may address me as Pisha. Pisha was the name of my companion and lover in a time before my death, 230 years ago. She has no need of it anymore.

Olivie: Why did you build your web here, widow?

update1019vy5.jpg

Olivie: The fly has seen the spider. It will not fly willingly into the web.

Pisha: Tell him this was all a ruse- his friends playing a joke. He will come. He must come down here. If he leaves, the frail disguise we wear for mortals will be seen through.

Olivie: The fly has spied too much with its beady eyes. I must swat it.

update1020ti2.jpg

I hope the pixies have cleaned up while I was down here.

update1021eh5.jpg

The fly has fled... but it left a dropping behind.

update1022ul3.jpg

Apartments in the Sky... many paths have lead me there, so I must go.

update1023qj4.jpg

update1024bl6.jpg

Milligan, Milton, Anderson... a convenient concurrence.

update1025na7.jpg

Why do they all lock their doors when they know we are coming?

update1026hq4.jpg

Naughty naughty, taking pictures of things best unseen...

update1027hz3.jpg

update1028jx1.jpg

Olivie: It was a joke. They're all waiting for you in the hospital basement. Funny guys...

Milligan: A joke? Ahahah... funny, what a funny joke.

update1029my6.jpg

Farewell, fly.

Mr. Milton is next then, hopefully he can shine through the Muddy for the Keymaster.

update1030vl7.jpg

Empty. Ah but I have a message!

Answering machine: Mr. Milton. You know who this is and I do hope you realize that we're still on for tonight. Meet me at the agreed upon location, across from the bar by the underpass. Bring your associate Mr. Durbin, as it is a two-man job that I am proposing. With any luck the two of you are already on your way and I shall see you soon. Goodbye.

I have passed that location already... perhaps I barely missed them.

update1031kw8.jpg

Are you here, Mr. Anderson?

update1032dx5.jpg

Poor Paul. We are losing ghouls left and right and left.

update1033lm7.jpg

Answering machine: Hi Paul, it's Hannah. Just calling to see how you are. Hope I didn't give you what i've got... I feel like crap. Actually, I need to ask you a favor. Can you pick me up some cold medicine at the store? I hate to bother you... but I can't seem to get out of bed. The code on my door is 1203. Hey, listen, I, uh... I had a really good time the other night. Maybe we could do it again sometime? Sorry... i'm rambling. Okay, bye.

Helpful Hannah... I hope I am not too late.

update1034ol3.jpg

update1035zi7.jpg

Olivie: Paul was blinded by the light...

Hannah: What? Who are you? I'm going to call the police!

Olivie: LET THE VEILS OF MADNESS PAINT YOU A VISION OF PAUL!

Hannah: Paul? Paul, I knew it was you! I knew you'd come to take care of me!

Olivie: Yes, sweet little fly! Tell me of the sickened spider who bit you...

Hannah: Oh, Paul... you say the most beautiful things. You want to know how I got sick? How sweet of you to ask... her name was Jezebel... Jezebel Locke. I'm usually not too good with names, but hers was so strange... can't seem to get it out of my head...

Olivie: Did you dance with the spider, little fly?

update1036hg4.jpg

Hannah: The next thing that's clear is when I woke up here the next morning. I haven't been feeling too well since then. To tell the truth, I have other friends who have, uh, worked with her and they're not doing so hot either...

Olivie: Where was this black widow?

Hannah: She had a room at the Empire Hotel... can't remember the number. Paul... I-I really like you. You were so nice to me the other night... I don't meet a lot of guys like you...

Olivie: We will share many more of those moments, little fly.

Hannah: I hope so... I really do...

Olivie: May your wings take you to higher places, little fly...

Enough. This must end and we will end it.

update1037hw6.jpg

update1038cr0.jpg

Olivie: I seek Queen Jezebel!

Desk monkey: Yes. Ms. Locke is one of our more, er, popular guests... why do you ask?

Olivie: I need the key to her kingdom.

Desk monkey: I can't do that. It's against hotel policy.

Olivie: I am the Queen's long-lost blood-sister.

update1039iy6.jpg

Oh, we will...

update1040xe2.jpg

Knock knock... time for the revolution...

update1041lv0.jpg

Olivie: Are you the wicked Queen?

Jezebel: Queen? Ah, yes! I am Jezebel... Jezebel Locke. You are Malkavian, are you not? Speaking in twisted riddles, your eyes dancing with visions they don't understand? Won't you dance with Jezebel, little morsel?

Olivie: I'd rather pierce my tongue with barbed wire.

Jezebel: Come on, now... don't deny yourself the pleasure of Jezebel's talents. Just a few more steps and we can be enveloped by the sweet darkness, become slaves to the desires of our wasted flesh.

update1042hv2.jpg

Olivie: I SHALL RAIN DEATH DOWN UPON YOU, DARK QUEEN!

update1043zx7.jpg

update1044ol0.jpg

update1045fx4.jpg

It is done and not done. We must find the diseased den.

update1046hg7.jpg

update1047hd3.jpg

We have seen this symbol before, near the Wizard-King's castle...

update1048br9.jpg

Ah, but the spider must have caught the fly by now.

update1049zy7.jpg

Olivie: Understood. Tell me more of the prizes I can win.

Pisha: I am searching for two items I have tracked to this area. One I believe may be in one of the local museums- I have not searched them all. The other I believe to be in the Giovanni's possession, though I have not confirmed it. For these items, I will exchange items of similar worth.

Olivie: I will make this trade. Tell me about the museum prize.

Pisha: A fetish is described in a nineteenth century chronicle of a British platoon's encounter with a local tribe. Soldiers would go missing in the night and be replaced by these fetishes. It may be valuable to my studies.

Olivie: And the other prize?

update1051iu3.jpg

Olivie: If it finds me, I will introduce you to it.

No more distractions.

update1052qu7.jpg

update1053fh0.jpg

Olivie: Yes.

update1054cp8.jpg

And it shall be the last thing he does.

Aistan on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Funny, I don't remember Pisha... I'd think I'd remember someone like that.

Though I know I did the Brotherhood/Jezebel quest.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Here's a picture of the Heavy Clothing, and Olivie's current stats.
    update1055ek8.jpg

update1056ke0.jpg

Aistan on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Funny, I don't remember Pisha... I'd think I'd remember someone like that.

The hospital is an entirely optional area. You can go right by it without ever going inside, since it has no bearing on the main story.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It's funny that so many odd little bloodlines make it into the game. I suppose that's why it's called... Bloodlines!

Dracomicron on
  • Options
    steejeesteejee Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I took the Kuei-Jin ending (mostly because I hate Cainites most of the time) and had to laugh. I mean, what was I expecting? Really?

Hot lovin' with their leader?

steejee on
    The Great DAMNED STEAM SALES AND WII/U Backlog
    Just Finished: Borderlands (waste of $7)/Mario Brothers U/The Last Story/Tropico 4
    Currently Playing: NS2/ZombiU/PlanetSide 2/Ys/Dota2/Xenoblade Chronicles
    On Hold: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within/GW2/Scribblenauts
    Coming Next: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones/X-Com Classic
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    steejee wrote: »

Yes. :oops:

Dracomicron on
  • Options
    CylaranaCylarana Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Great thread! And I still felt cheated in the Kuei-Jin ending. But not too surprised.

Cylarana on
  • Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007

Is that what it is? I never did that ending.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    thorpethorpe Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Heir wrote: »

They betray, murder, and throw you in a ditch.

thorpe on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    thorpe wrote: »

Technically they betray, tie you to the sarcophagus, and throw you into the ocean... but same difference :)

Aistan on
  • Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    thorpe wrote: »

Wow....glad I didn't trust them.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Yo Ho Ho
    update1101xt3.jpg

No sign of a congregation, perhaps we are early.

update1102xu3.jpg

Olivie: Tell me of this torrid temple.

Girl: I don't know, I m-mean, I hear things, but I haven't been summoned. I-I... had a friend... s-snuck up there a few days ago... s-said she s-saw things, b-bad things...

Olivie: What vile visions?

Girl: B-blood, she said. B-blood everywhere. She s-saw a few of the s-summoned, t-tried to talk to t-them but they just s-stared at her with these blank looks. O-one of them s-started reaching for her, a-and she ran away...

Olivie: You wear your fear like a shadowy veil.

update1103vn1.jpg

Olivie: Shed your fear. Death has come for the bishop and his brotherhood.

update1104nu4.jpg

update1105wn2.jpg

Shambling horror... no more mind, so we can squish it without worry.

update1106tu6.jpg

Ohhhhhh i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok...

update1107dq1.jpg

I sleep all night and I work all... wait... dangit.

update1108iu6.jpg

Endless waves... how many followers does the beastly bishop have?

update1109ve0.jpg

update1110mo1.jpg

At last. We are ready to strike down this terrible temple.

update1111yu9.jpg

Olivie: Ah! The disease-ridden demagogue!

The Bishop: Disease? Sister, you've got to open your mind! One man's disease is another man's sanctity! Here among the Brotherhood of the Ninth Circle, we have shed these earthly labels! Come! Partake of our divine communion.

Olivie: Tell me your name, plaguebearer!

The Bishop: They call me Bishop Vick, Shepherd of the Damned, your midnight guide through our last days here on earth. Do you feel it, sister? The curtain being drawn back at last, drawn back by my hand, by the Brotherhood of the Ninth Circle!

Olivie: Do your days also end with Gehenna?

Vick: Gehenna? Judgement Day? The Apocalypse? Again, sister, you are too indoctrinated into the antiquated beliefs of this material world. There is no rhyme or reason, no all-powerful and terrible gods who watch over their children...

update1112yf4.jpg

Vick: No, sister. There is no god who would tolerate such a thing. And so I have become god, and the diseases I carry to the masses will bring about an end of my own making, until we have all journeyed below into the Ninth Circle.

Olivie: Your vision is more twisted than my own. Turn from this path, dark bishop!

update1113en9.jpg

Olivie: I am the cure for your viral viciousness, Vick. DIE!

update1114at4.jpg

Boomstick! And so speedy... not fair for us!

update1115lh0.jpg

update1116nl3.jpg

You cannot run from me now, dark bishop! YOUR END IS HERE.

update1117kb3.jpg

update1118fa3.jpg

Ugh... no more cults... that was more difficult than we imagined.

The king will want to know, though.

update1119oz0.jpg

Olivie: I broke the withered horse of Pestilence, and his Dark Bishop is in the grave.

Strauss: You have? Impressive, young one. What, exactly, was the source of the epidemic?

Olivie: Bishop Vick sat upon the withered horse...

Strauss: Tell me of this so-called Bishop.

Olivie: He wished to close the curtain on our cursed drama.

Strauss: Hmmm. I see. That end may very well be upon us. But to business. I have a debt to pay your for your services.

Olivie: What treasures...?

update1120ik3.jpg

Olivie: I'll take the treasured talisman.

Strauss: A wise decision, neonate. True power lies not in wealth but in the things it affords you. I hope this object serves you well.

update1162qj6.jpg

It will go well with my hat.

update1121um7.jpg

So thirsty...

The fat man said there was a gathering of gangsters... let us take a look and take our fill.

update1122bp7.jpg

update1123tq3.jpg

Ugh... too spicy. Blood is blood is blood, though.

update1124bn3.jpg

Ahahahahaahahhahah... good times, good times...

update1125ci9.jpg

That is enough, we do not need to bother the others.

update1126xu1.jpg

update1127wm7.jpg

I hope nobody needs to park tonight...

update1128bs2.jpg

Bats and pistols, knives and submachine guns... a fair deal...

update1129vg9.jpg

Ah how careless... they should learn to clean up after themselves. Now I must go out of my way.

update1130oz1.jpg

Sounds like there's candy inside...

update1131tt0.jpg

update1132hs0.jpg

A little taste won't hurt anyone...

update1133rx8.jpg

Poor little shooty thugs... if they tasted better they would have a less punchy end.

update1134rn9.jpg

The fat man awaits!

Olivie: I have your goodies, Larry!

update1135vz2.jpg

Larry: I'll just drop this off to the new owner in the morning. Then i'm going to get me a big old steak. Not that domestic stuff neither. I'm going to order up 32 ounces of Kobe beef- the expensive shit. How about I buy you a steak tomorrow?

Olivie: I reserve my days for the dark dreams of troubled minds.

Larry: Uh... alright then...

update1136gj2.jpg

Olivie: I will make a pilgrimage to the goddess' temple. Later Larry...

The damsel will also want to know about the diseased demagogue's destruction.

Olivie: The king of the carrier pigeons and all his filthy chicks are finally extinct.

update1137eh5.jpg

Olivie: You are a thorny and fire-breathing damsel, but I would still rescue you.

Damsel: Righteous. You know, you just may have an anarch soul. I'll let you chew on that, Cammy- some of the boys might have overheard our conversation and got the impression i've gone soft. Somebody in this joint's got to lack the restraint to keep their mouth shut.

Olivie: Wait... what if I said i'm sick of LaCroix and I want to join the anarchs?

Damsel: I don't know... you seem pretty tight with nancy pants up there.

Olivie: Yes, sir, of course, sir! Hee hee... he's a glutton for it.

Damsel: Say, you really want to help us out, stay close to LaCroix. Smooch his ass, play ball- keep an eye on him for us. You hear anything spicy, you come talk to me. Don't advertise- for all anyone in that tower'll know, you're still a worthless bootlicking Cammy do-girl.

Olivie: I will wear my Camarilla uniform, and underneath that, my combat fatigues.

update1138sh7.jpg

Olivie: I am the revolution. And no longer here.

update1139xa6.jpg

Driver: Where to?

Olivie: The lady by the ocean... I have a date with destiny! Also a boat.

update1140cx0.jpg

Mercury is better, hooray! I hope he has neat stuff...

update1141su6.jpg

Olivie: What has set great Mercury by the waters?

Mercurio: I just wanted to make sure you knew my appreciation. And like I said before, someone needs something, I can get it. This boat, for example.

Olivie: How are you, Mercury?

Mercurio: I tell you, that blood you guys got's an amazing thing. Helped close up a few wounds. What it didn't I had this backalley patch fix. I needed that beating- good reminder not to overestimate my ability. Last time it's gonna happen.

Olivie: I need to find some answers in the wrinkles of your brain... regarding boomsticks...

Mercurio: Specifically?

A tactical nuke!

An attack helecopter!

Stop it, be reasonable...

A tank?

Olivie: A combat shotgun.

update1142kl6.jpg

Olivie: Thank you, Mercury. Now, my mind is somewhere else.

update1143kb3.jpg

AAAAHHHH WHY IS IT TALKING TO US?

Oh... right... the lettered one...

Olivie: Keep your flower pinned next to your heart.

E: We're going to be getting out of L.A. soon. Too dangerous here- Rosa told us something big's 'bout to happen and I don't want to be here when the Jack comes out of the box. Take that for what you will.

Olivie: He has already exited his box, but has not yet scared his children. I am gone.

update1144ie7.jpg

Yaaay! Boat boat boat boat boat, boat.

update1145mb4.jpg

update1146el7.jpg

Me? There is no one else here... except Earl, but he's useless.

update1147mv8.jpg

Olivie: SEE IN ME A VISION OF JACOBSON'S CORRUPT CRONY!

Cop: Take it easy, Lois Lane. This is still a badge you're talkin' to.

Olivie: Now that the formalities are out of the way; whattaya got for us?

Cop: Alright look, I got you a copy of the initial report. And I can get you in to the cabin, but you gotta make yourself real scarce after that. Anybody catches you, I don't know you. And no goddamn flash photography, brainchild.

Olivie: Where does my path lead?

Cop: Hold up a sec- Heinz to Marsh, Heinz to Marsh... Marsh they need you up in the bridge, over. ... -There, the security room'll be clear.

Olivie: Clarity is not my goblet of Earl Grey...

update1148mf6.jpg

Olivie: Dilly and dally are strange bedfellows.

Heinz: Don't forget to stay out of sight- if anyone sees you, you're on your own. Take the stairs up to the security room- there'll be a computer in there. The password is Lighthouse. Lighthouse. All one word. You gettin' all this?

Olivie: I shall sail toward this beautiful beacon...

Heinz: Now get a move on, and don't forget to tell Jacobson I get double my usual fee for this one.

update1149cx1.jpg

Heinz: Heinz to Jacobson, er- Anderson, Heinz to Anderson, come in Anderson. Come check this out, I just saw a baleen whale!

Anderson: Yeah?

Awww... I wanna see it too...

Damn work...

update1150hs7.jpg

Stupid LaCroix, stupid ship... this isn't any fun.

update1151rz4.jpg

update1152vz7.jpg

I hope they have some Toby Keith...

update1153gk3.jpg

Drat...

update1154lc1.jpg

update1155zm0.jpg

See if we can check on Grandpa Munster from far away...

update1156md7.jpg

He must have gotten up for a snack.

Uh oh...

update1157gg5.jpg

update1158lb9.jpg

That's enough of this wacky place of excitement... it smells too salty anyway.

update1159zb5.jpg

update1160cu1.jpg

We must get home, only a few hours until the CURSED SUN RISES

update1161td4.jpg

Hovel sweet hovel.

Aistan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I really hate Vick. He always messes me up, in every playthrough i've done. Had to go all out to kill him... auspex, blood buff, draining his zombie followers to regen health then hoping the blood vomiting animation gets interrupted. Using melee against him is a bad idea.

I'm looking forward to breaking the game with Obfuscate. At level 5 it doesn't stop when you "interact with the environment." What else is considered "interacting with the environment?" Stealth kills.

Aistan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    hehe yeah, I only got up to level 3 obfuscate and I think my sneak was around 7, snuck up on a group of the SWAT guys near the end and took 3 of them out with stealth kills and drained the last one for blood, didn't take a single hit :D

L|ama on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Mercurio: Specifically?

A tactical nuke!

An attack helecopter!

Stop it, be reasonable...

A tank?

Olivie's dialogue continues to be the best part of this. :^:

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The only reason I came into this thread was to see what race you are playing as. I was going to re-buy the game (I only borrowed it and got quite far as a warewolf hybrid) and see what all the fuss was about as playing as the 'crazy' race. Now I don't have to, thanks! I'll be reading this soon.

I am sure this has been said, but this is not true, even though this is a very good job, there are subtle changes that you need to experience for yourself.

ed: Like the first time you hear "There was a vicsious murder at x, police have said they are looking for you"

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Hehe yeah, and the joke about the tuna.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Hehe yeah, and the joke about the tuna.

Hey. Hey.

No peeking ahead :P

Aistan on
  • Options
    ItalaxItalax Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ...you can get the objective on the ship by looking at the computer screen?

...fuck.

Italax on
    PSN: Italax - Steam ID : Italax
    Sometimes I Stream Games: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/italax-plays-video-games
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Better Red Than...
    update1201tj8.jpg

Ugh... sleeping like the dead is an inaccurate saying...

update1202uf6.jpg

Driver: where to?

Olivie: Downtown, but hold the attempted murder.

update1203ko9.jpg

The blood-red angel... I would remember leaving an address...

update1204vd9.jpg

Redhead: I want to... help you. I owe you my life and, I feel like I need to repay you. Oh, I almost forgot. I'm Heather- Heather Poe. I'm not weirding you out or anything, am I?

Olivie: I do not see Death over you anymore.

Heather: Only because of you, what you did for me... Here, I... I got you this, I thought you might be able to use it. I can be useful to you... I'd do anything- just tell me you'll let me help you, let me stay with you... make me feel this way...

What would be the harm?

We have nearly died again five times in the past four nights.

Only nearly...

Olivie: Heh, heh, heh... welcome...

Heather: Really? I promise you won't regret it! Promise! I'll get you money, i'll get you things... everything! I want to be... important to you.

Olivie: I am a creature of whim. And you will be a creature of my whims.

update1205ab1.jpg

Olivie: You fill the empty hole where my guts used to be. Until later, my pet.

We will regret this.

Nonsense. Our haven could use some color anyway.

update1206hy1.jpg

Olivie: How do you fare here, my cherry gummi man?

Chunk: Ah, you know, i'm keeping the undesirables out, and the innocent safe and secure. I'm the thin blue line that separates the crazies from the hardworking decent folks. Yep, long as i'm around, Mr. LaCroix's got nothing to worry about.

Olivie: As long as no crows come, the scarecrow does his job admirably. Until later...

update1207he3.jpg

LaCroix: We will talk more later.

update1208km8.jpg

What a fancy gathering... I wonder if I missed the snack cakes.

update1209az3.jpg

Olivie: The decks were washed with the blood of seamen.

LaCroix: And the Ankaran Sarcophagus, what did you see?

Olivie: Bloody hands crept out from within and made wonderful patterns all over.

LaCroix: Opened? Let's not jump to conclusions. Give me the manifest and your notes, i'll sort this mess later. You might have noticed when you came in, the parade of malingering mollycoddles filing out.

Olivie: Oh... yes, I wondered about them all this time.

update1210mj5.jpg

LaCroix: The Sabbat's appearance has put the primogen on edge. Grout's mansion is in the Hollywood Hills. I need you to pry Grout out of whatever crack he's crawled into and have him contact us.

Olivie: If it pleases you.

LaCroix: Yes, for the moment. You know, your demeanor thus far bears similar characteristics to those that rise to the top of this organization. Stay that course.

Olivie: I'm honored. Now speak of Grout.

update1211os5.jpg

Olivie: Then I shall go, and return. Or something of that sort.

I have had my fill of cab rides, let us visit the goddess of love for the fat man.

update1212qk1.jpg

update1213du1.jpg

Ergh... I had forgotten the task for Helter Skelter...

update1214hc5.jpg

IT IS LIKE A THOUSAND KNIVES INTO OUR EARS! MAKE IT STOP!

Olivie: You could not be more strange, stranger.

Patty: No, come on. It's totally cool. I'm Patty. Seriously; everyone knows me. Besides, I just wanted to ask you if you've seen someone.

Olivie: Someone? Always... everywhere, with names unknown... Ah... my mind is wanderi-

Patty: His name is Kent Alan Ryan, he's a Toreador; really good looking, dresses really well, like all Prada usually.

Nooo... no more...

Olivie: Kent Alan Ryan? Yes! A, ha, ha... that joker... oh, ho... don't know him.

Patty: Oh? Well, he's pretty powerful. He's probably like, too far behind the scenes for you to know about him. Maybe you know some of the people who work for him. Maybe you can ask around...

GET IT AWAY, WHERE IT CANNOT HURT US ANYMORE.

Olivie: Oh... yes... a Toreador... groomed like a show cat... yes, I have beheld him.

Patty: You are totally awesome. It just goes to show you that you don't have to dress cute or care what you look like to be a cool girl. So where is Kent?

Olivie: He raves- no, plans a rave at the bottom of the abandoned hospital.

update1215hm7.jpg

Aaahhh... is it gone?

Yes. We would have stopped its lips flapping ourselves if it had gone on much longer.

update1216sf8.jpg

Olivie: What name do I shout in a crowd to summon you?

Goth bartender: Venus was her name. Got anything you want to confess?

Olivie: I am sent by the fat man.

Venus: Larry? So, you're the "Cleopatra Jones" he was going to send over? I've been waiting for someone like you to come in here. You see, i've got this situation that's got a little out of hand and I need someone to inform some people that they won't be getting paid this month. Intrigued yet?

Olivie: The ears salivate. Continue.

Venus: The parking lot next to the Empire Hotel- couple of guys, Russian accents, bit thick. I need you to tell them Venus doesn't have their money. That's it.

Olivie: That's it?

Venus: That's it.

Olivie: What will be my prize?

Venus: Drinks on the house for a week.

Olivie: My self-esteem is fine.

Venus: You want cash? Whatever, I can do that. Question is- are you worth it?

Olivie: Cast no doubt. I speak to the Czar's children.

update1217ob7.jpg

Olivie: I can hardly contain your message in my mouth.

update1218cl8.jpg

update1219ba9.jpg

Aw... a grizzly and two cubs...

Bear: Confession bitch send you?

Olivie: I hail from Venus.

update1220ii1.jpg

Olivie: Her purse is empty- no salmon tonight for you, grizzly.

Bear: No money?

Olivie: YOU MUST BE HUNGRY, GRIZZLY. BUT LOOK, YOUR FRIENDS ARE SALMON.

Bear: Salmon? Must... eat salmon.

update1221xq2.jpg

update1222dd7.jpg

Ehehehehehehehe...

update1223rw8.jpg

Olivie: Your message was delivered, goddess.

Venus: I can't hear you! Let's talk in my office!

update1224ob4.jpg

Olivie: Like a new moon, I am attracted but not shining.

Venus: To start this club I had to take out a significant loan from a king bastard name of Boris- and every time I haven't been able to make the monthly plus interest, that bastard takes what he feels is a suitable late fee.

Olivie: Babble until exhaustion, goddess.

Venus: I've got a club to run, so i'll be blunt. I refuse to fuck that fat, misogynistic old man one more time to hold on to the club. I need someone to eliminate him. Do this and i'll make you a silent partner in the club.

Olivie: I will become Mars to save you from Vulcan, love goddess.

update1225rq3.jpg

Olivie: I will return to begin my post as vicious beat commander.

update1226so1.jpg

update1227xl0.jpg

Though I complain, I do enjoy breaking into places. Keys are no fun.

update1228xv0.jpg

Olivie: I carry words from the goddess for the man behind the door.

Flat-top: You give me message. I take to him.

Olivie: It is a message for his ears only and no others. I gave my word.

Flat-top: Very well. Follow me.

update1229nv1.jpg

update1230xi0.jpg

Olivie: I am a herald from the goddess with a message for your ears.

Boris: Maniac! Who let you in? Dema, put this mad dog down!

Olivie: YOUR FRIENDS HATE YOU. THEY PLOT YOUR DEATH. THEY WILL BETRAY YOU!

Boris: Dema! You want to kill me, huh? Take my place? All I do for you- traitor! I show you!

update1231bi1.jpg

update1232dp5.jpg

You sure show him, alright.

This is how it is done.

update1233ib2.jpg

update1234jv5.jpg

Hellooo little bears... where are youuuuu...

update1235bu2.jpg

Mmmm... bear juice...

update1236md7.jpg

update1237rx5.jpg

Olivie: For your ears only.

Venus: I can't hear you! Let's talk in my office!

update1238sf7.jpg

Venus: I've got some money to make us. I'll hold your share of the profits- don't forget to drop by and scoop them up once in a while.

Olivie: The fruits of my fever dreams would paint these walls splendidly.

Venus: I'd love to hear them, but i've got to go find a new DJ. Our old one's still spinning that pixie-wavematic eighties redux electronica- it's so last Friday. Heaps of thanks, again. Off you go.

Aw... I wanted to do a nice dead horse motif...

Skelter will appreciate me!

update1239ui8.jpg

update1240ym0.jpg

Olivie: My mind is wandering to the shape of Nines. Farewell, Helter Skelter.

update1241hf3.jpg

Olivie: Tell me of the Angels' city.

Nines: L.A.? It's always had problems, always had a mean streak. Earthquakes, fires, riots... and for the anarchs, the Camarilla, the Sabbat, the Kuei-Jin have all tried to steal it away. People say these nights are bleak, but then, haven't we always been damned?

Olivie: Could you transplant your roots somewhere else?

Nines: Seems like all the dreamers, the misfits, the pioneers all drift West. After L.A. though, it's all Pacific. Maybe we all just collect here when there's nowhere else to go. But a lot of us like it here, and we've fought to keep it ours for a long time.

Olivie: Have all these years incubating here hatched any brilliant notions?

update1242eg3.jpg

Nines: Time's up. Come around in a few nights if you're still alive, maybe i'll have time to kill. But I doubt it.

Nothing left but to meet the muddled Malkavian's mind.

update1243sh8.jpg

Driver: Where to?

Olivie: Get this big, yellow beetle scuttling towards the Hollywood Hills.

update1244ku0.jpg

update1245ia6.jpg

Olivie: He of the numbered name! You are fast to have passed us!

Nines: No-

Olivie: Do you also seek the missing Malkavian?

update1246sl7.jpg

Olivie: Your mouth is making mystical mush...

He has mellowed... but no worry.

update1247nu6.jpg

Fancy... I hope I can rent a room...

Aistan on
  • Options
    SoulGateSoulGate Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    This is going on really good. I love when Olivie talks to her own selves. More red text please. :D

SoulGate on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Italax wrote: »
    ...you can get the objective on the ship by looking at the computer screen?

...fuck.

Yeah, I never realised that either :/

L|ama on