As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So I need yet ANOTHER pair of Wii Component Cables

Durandal InfinityDurandal Infinity Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Games and Technology
My roommate stepped on my blue component cable connector and while it still works takes muscle to get on my TV and id rather have one that wont potentially bend my TV's component connectors out of shape.

My old pair was a Nintendo branded component cable but instead of spending another 30 bucks on cables, any 3rd party cables meet or exceed Nintendo's in quality?... or any 360 AV cable adaptors (not too much faith in that one though)

Durandal Infinity on

• Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I bought $20 component cables, they work fine(when I have access to a TV with component)

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I hear monoprice is always good, but I personally haven't tried them myself. My friend has had good results through.

Take your pick between this and this.

Skye on
  • Options
    DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I have the Monoprice cables (the gray ones).

They work fine.

A cable is a cable is a cable, and Monoprice always has good stuff for cheap.

Or rather, not "cheap", but "only a few percent above what it costs to manufacture", like most goods. Whereas most AV cable brands prefer "several orders of magnitude more than it costs to manufacture".

Daedalus on
  • Options
    Durandal InfinityDurandal Infinity Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    you know whats funny, I just ordered the white cables from monoprice, as they had never done me wrong with HDMI before. Better reviews then the gray, but I think they are the same cable just this has the extra composite.

Durandal Infinity on