Options

Wonder Woman Fashion Extravaganza! (Update Pg. 3)

2

Posts

  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'd love 15 if it wasn't all red and had that silly not quite cape/skirt thing on it. So just give it some blue pants to ease up the color severity, cut out the s/cape and there ya go.

    FCD on
    Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    -1.jpg

    Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    I like it. Would make a cool Elseworlds or ceremonial costume but it's a little busy for day to day superheroics.

    DMAC on
  • Options
    HtownHtown Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    A_ccualt wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    25nh0.jpg


    Oh snap, I like that Superman costume.

    That's my favorite alternate Superman look.

    Htown on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Because everyone's wanted an Elseworlds set in the Resident Evil movie universe
    wwblank1xz9.jpg

    It's bad but it gets the point across

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007
    I hate you

    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hahahahaha

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    :lol:

    DMAC on
  • Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    7 with blue and silver instead of red and gold. Looks too much like a star trek outfit.

    Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I don't know if #15 is very Wonder Woman (I don't follow comics as much as I'd like to), but damn if it isn't badass as hell.

    INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    This is so silly. The answer is obviously all of them. Get it. Women have large variety of clothes in their wardrobe from which they pick and choose every day.

    Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm no DMAC, but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring on this one. Spent around 1 1/2 or 2 hours on it. Arm anatomy and the folds on the skirt are kind of messy.

    wwomanredesignavh4.jpg

    I gave her a calf-length skirt, a big well-worn belt with a lasso hook, a W-shaped tiara that's kind of boomerang shaped for easy throwing, boots with big ass-kicking steel toes and a small heel giving them a high arch for comfort and more height, and a big Greek nose.

    Munch on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You forgot to draw her with a bottle of testosterone pills

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    You forgot to draw her with a bottle of testosterone pills

    no, silly, you're thinking of
    powergirlgn1b62aefo1.jpg

    fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I think about her all the time

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'd kill a man for his talent. Or at least a couple of laminated posters of his work.

    Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I think about her all the time soamiqa9jk2.png

    i can't help but imagining Deadpool saying this in the most serious voice but with this exact expression.

    it is making me giggle.

    fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    12 is way, waaay too Liefeld 90s

    I don't think so. I see it as more "Ultimates in the DCAU" way. Especially if the colors were darker, like a burgundy and navy instead of straight red and blue.

    dmacwonder.jpg

    ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    You forgot to draw her with a bottle of testosterone pills

    I tried to make her look a little beefcake. I was going for the militant Amazon look. But I did goof up on that left arm a little bit, so I went ahead and did a little digital editing, slimming it down and shortening it a little bit. I also don't draw women much, so I'm kind of used to drawing big beefy dudes. Here's the edit:

    WWomanRedesignB.jpg

    Munch on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007
    Her torso is really long and her neck seems huge. I tried fixing those
    munchwonderwomanpl9.jpg

    The other problem I see is her legs are thin and the front leg seems to go through a bunch of perspectives

    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    Well, there were several designs that I think have potential if I had a bit more time to play, but my favorites out of the original batch were 10 and 11. If I had a bit more time, I might have done some sort of fusion of 4 and 6 just to do something a little less traditional color-wise. I can either pick one of the designs to submit, or leave it in the hands of the judges...

    wwfinal1.jpgwwfinal2.jpg

    This was fun. I've never drawn Wonder Woman before. I tried to make her look a little bit Greek, and a little bit like Lynda Carter. Maybe I'll try something similar with another character and forum feedback in the future. Thanks for the help. Feel free to comment or to keep playing with the template.

    DMAC on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007
    awesome, you did the one I picked

    I don't really like #10. It seems a bit...American Gladiators-ish?

    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    I like 10 just because it has a little more "warrior" vibe. There's a little bit of Barda in there.

    DMAC on
  • Options
    NAND NORNAND NOR Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I like 4, 6, 10, 14, and 15.

    NAND NOR on
    moebius.jpg
  • Options
    ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    well played.

    ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    deantrippedeantrippe Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    DMAC wrote: »
    I like 10 just because it has a little more "warrior" vibe. There's a little bit of Barda in there.

    Me too. Looks fantastic, man. :)

    deantrippe on
  • Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Yes I like.

    Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You say Linda Carter, but I see Julia Louis-Dreyfus. And now I'm seeing Wonder Woman doing the Elaine dance. Thanks.

    Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    Ha ha.

    Tall Amazon goddess or short Jewish woman? You decide!

    DMAC on
  • Options
    BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    :lol:

    Of your two final designs, I like the one on the left more.

    Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    Yeah, I think that's the one I'm going to submit. It seems to fit the criteria the best.

    DMAC on
  • Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    The first one of those last two. However Wonderwoman is always doing a high kick. So unless she is doing a high kick no one will like it.

    Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Of your final two, the one on the left looks more like a cosmic space wonder woman, and the one on the right looks more like a scarlet witch kinda costume. I mean, they both look good to me, but not quite what I would have picked.

    I personally would have gone for some kind of variant of 7, but I've always thought that her costume had too much going on, especially the stars - it just always looked too busy. So I'd probably go for a design that toned them down a lot or eliminated them.

    SageinaRage on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ManBearPigManBearPig Registered User new member
    edited November 2007
    Could someone draw a Reverse Wonder Woman costume?

    ManBearPig on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007
    ManBearPig wrote: »
    Could someone draw a Reverse Wonder Woman costume?

    that might be a little not-safe-for-work

    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    How about Wonder Warrior?

    Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    It might be fun to try to redesign Captain America. See if I can come up with something better than the chrome torso version.

    DMAC on
  • Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    projectrooftop already has a redesigned WW costume on the last page, wtheck?

    Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    deantrippedeantrippe Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    DMAC wrote: »
    It might be fun to try to redesign Captain America. See if I can come up with something better than the chrome torso version.
    PLEASE.

    deantrippe on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2007
    Thanks for the encouragement. :) I've been checking the PR site almost compulsively the last couple of days. I'm dying to see the other entries.

    DMAC on
Sign In or Register to comment.