As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Quick computer part ?

nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
I'm looking for an adapter to let my SATA drives be mounted into CDROM slots on my comp. What would such a thing be called. I'm not having any luck finding it anywhere.

nexuscrawler on


Sign In or Register to comment.