As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FUCK YOU PA PODCAST!!!

RoofusRoofus Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Games and Technology
STOP BREAKING MY HEART! Every three months you drag me along with your one or two consecutive episodes to lure me back to your seductive bed. And I admit, I partake. I give in, and give you one more chance only to realize as I click the refresh button in iTunes that there are no more podcast to be downloaded. But again, I give you the benefit of the doubt and stand by making excuses for you slowly cracking under the pressure like a heroine addict gone cold.
But this is it. I can't take it anymore. I can't live like this. The waiting, the anticipation, the excitement and the sleepless nights only to be let down each and every morning when no new podcast comes. I can't let you keep doing this to me. I'm headed straight for a breakdown.
Penny Arcade, this is our official Podcast breakup. I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me. I've known what you were for a long time. But like a fool, I wasted my time waiting on you, expecting you to change. But it's clear now. You can only be who you are. So I am the one who must go. I must find someone else who can meet my needs.
Goodbye, PA Podcast, It was great while it lasted.
-Roofus

p.s. You broke my heart. :(

p.s.p.s. I'll be back. Wait for me!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roofus on

• Options
    YardGnomeYardGnome Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Gabe and Tycho don't read this forum.

YardGnome on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Or any forum for that matter.

Shogun on
  • Options
    TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Maybe (s)he's just venting.

TyrantCow on
  • Options
    JyardanaJyardana Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shogun wrote: »

That's not entirely accurate.

Just an example.

Jyardana on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shogun wrote: »

Gabe likes SE++'s new comic thread. So nyah. :P

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    hey alright 1 post

edit: You should email Gabe though. I emailed him a couple days ago about the purchasing of prints and why it costs so much per print and he got right back to me. I was really surprised since I figured he gets a zillion emails a day.

Shogun on
This discussion has been closed.