Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Miniphalla] Belarus (GAME OVER) | Victory of Freedom!
On the 26th of April 1986 at 01:23:40 AM reactor number four at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant exploded. Further explosions and the resulting fire sent a plume of highly radioactive fallout into the atmosphere. The plume drifted across the globe, resulting in the evacuation and resettlement of over 336,000 people. According to official post-Soviet data, about 60% of the radioactive fallout landed in Belarus.
The following Phalla begins at 05:38:18 AM, roughly four hours after the initial explosions, in a small village located in the barren southern region of the Homiel Voblast, a province of Belarus. All communications both in and out of the village have been abruptly severed, and a mass panic has flooded the streets.
Signups begin now. The game begins at a designated time after the signups have been filled. For all intents and purposes this is a classic phalla, however no mechanics will be revealed until the end of the game. Deaths will partially reveal roles.
Sharing role PMs or using a role PM to verify someone will result in instant death.
MSPaint faggotry will result in instant death.
Excessive post-mortem posting will result in instant death of a teammate.
01. Rend - Freedom Fighter killed by the Village Night 3 02. Oatway - KGB Operative Squad Leader killed by the village Night 1 03. Obbi - Villager killed by KGB Operatives Night 2 04. Infidel - Villager killed by the village Night 1 05. Valkun - Peeping Vladimir killed by Freedom Fighters Night 2 06. Shamus - KGB Operative killed by Freedom Fighters Night 1 07. Zot - Villager killed by Freedom Fighters Night 3 08. Mr. Embarkation - Villager killed by the village Night 2 09. Whod - Freedom Fighter killed by KGB Operatives Night 4 10. Digger Dude - Villager killed by KGB Operatives and Freedom Fighters Night 1
11. Zellpher 12. zanmatto - Villager killed by KGB Operatives and Freedom Fighters Night 3
13. Last Son 14. visiblehowl - Villager killed by Freedom Fighters Night 4 15. Qorzm - Villager killed by KGB Operatives and Freedom Fighters Night 2
16. El Skid 17. freeagent - Villager killed by KGB Operatives Night 1 18. TehSpectre - Villager killed by the village Night 4
19. evilbob 20. Raakam - Peeping Vladimir killed by Freedom Fighters Night 4