Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Miniphalla] Belarus (GAME OVER) | Victory of Freedom!

1246712

Posts

  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    Whod wrote: »
    By that thinking, pick any wife and she is as yours as it is anyone else's?

    Exactly. See comrade, now you're thinking.

    To each according to his need,
    From each according to his ability
    I think you know which 'ability'
    Or do you?
    :winky:

    Rend on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    People like Xevo and Wiggin actually deserves to die day 1.

    I, on the other hand, am pretty useful later in the game.

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So, comrade Zot, how are you doing this equal day?

    Rend on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    This is one quiet post-apocalyptic Russian town... O.o

    Rend on
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    !TehSpectre never dies day 1

    Actually I remember quite a few times that he was killed mercilessly on day one, usually because he comes up with crazied plans. It would seem he has learned from past mistakes however as he doesn't appear to do that as often nowadays. Which is to bad cause its usually hilarious.

    Last Son on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Postin from the wii because i don't have a computer

    I suggest either killing obbi or spectre

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Postin from the wii because i don't have a computer

    I suggest either killing obbi or spectre

    Any special reason, comrade?

    Rend on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    My spidey sense is tingling about obbi somehow. Probably wrong, but !vote obbi

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Blaaaaagh I'm awake

    Zot you heartless bastard
    it's gotta be Shamus, Shamus is the capitalist pig

    Obbi on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ...but... but... But I <3 obbi! We were family in my second phalla ever!

    Rend on
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    Zot wrote: »
    !TehSpectre never dies day 1

    Actually I remember quite a few times that he was killed mercilessly on day one, usually because he comes up with crazied plans. It would seem he has learned from past mistakes however as he doesn't appear to do that as often nowadays. Which is to bad cause its usually hilarious.
    lol tehspectre 5 lol
    and he died day1 of the matrix miniphalla but that was maybe kinda sorta my fault

    evilbob on
    DDLLLLDL - Bottom in November
    WWDWDWWWWDWWWWLDWWW - Premiers in April
    WW - Champions in May

  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    evilbob wrote: »
    Last Son wrote: »
    Zot wrote: »
    !TehSpectre never dies day 1

    Actually I remember quite a few times that he was killed mercilessly on day one, usually because he comes up with crazied plans. It would seem he has learned from past mistakes however as he doesn't appear to do that as often nowadays. Which is to bad cause its usually hilarious.
    lol tehspectre 5 lol
    and he died day1 of the matrix miniphalla but that was maybe kinda sorta our fault

    ...we share a dark history, evilbob. Dark indeed...

    Rend on
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    !zanmatto

    RIP Klingon away team.

    Never forget.

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Posting from unsecured wireless on the run. Won't be back until well after close.

    !Oatway because I know I'm not a bad guy 100% so he's infinitely more likely to be one. However, I was serious about Rend and I don't see why people would be going after either of us at this point. You don't have to go "well, we can't do shit day one", even if a lead is a stretch at least it's a lead.

    Rend knows I like him so it's nothing personal when I say I find him suspiciously over cautious, it seems out of place from what I have seen from him as an unknown, as part of his network, and as his host one game.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Thats true, Infidel, but I've also got no phalla to hang back on if I die day 1 in this one. Also, there's nobody to jump to the defense of in the interest of logic and the village, so I can't really play in character yet. There's nothing to do...

    It doesn't help that the town of Belarus has a giant cloud of _silence_ over it.

    Rend on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2007
    3 hours to vote close. 3 people have yet to vote.


    vote is currently tied.

    Unknown User on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Tied between whom?

    Rend on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    fine, don't listen to me.

    they never listen to me but they'll regret it as always

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Vote Tally

    Infidel (4) - Digger Dude, Mr. Embarkation, Valkun, Sovioatway
    Oatway (4) - Obbi, Zanmatto, Evilbob, Infidel
    Visiblehowl (2) - Zellpher, MacSpectre
    Qorzm (1) - Last Son
    Mr. Embarkation (1) - Whod
    Obbi (1) - Zot
    Zanmatto (1) - Visiblehowl

    Rend on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I like oatway and infidel, so I don't know who to choose. Infidel has attacked me now, but has defended me in the past, so I guess I owe him a favor.

    !Oatway, I owe him a favor. Sorry.

    Rend on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Faggots.

    i hope oatway is the vigilante and obbi is evil. then you'll regret ignoring me....

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Faggots.

    i hope oatway is the vigilante and obbi is evil. then you'll regret ignoring me....

    Wild guess: You're the seer, except you're so good at it, you get a day 0 seering? :p

    Rend on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rend? Not you too!

    We were the bestest of buddies in the ED Phalla, until you were horribly killed by Drez's shifty killing of the vote leader.

    Oats on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    I will say this;

    I am totally overdue for an evil role. I think the closest I got was like, getting converted in PhalLOST.

    however, I always feel the same way for Oatway. The man's brilliant and dashing, and with an evil mission he's near-unstoppable.

    gotta take him out now while we still can.

    Obbi on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I did everything for glorious Mother Russia.

    Oats on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    a'ight.

    i'm now convinced obbi is evil.

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oatway wrote: »
    Rend? Not you too!

    We were the bestest of buddies in the ED Phalla, until you were horribly killed by Drez's shifty killing of the vote leader.

    I know! We were pretty good buddies, but Infidel stood-the-crap up for me when people started accusing me of lies, in the same phalla.

    Dont do this to me, floatway! I'm too vulnerable to pity and attempts at pathos.

    Rend on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    That's fair, I mean, I'm not, but I can see the suspicions.

    Zot aren't you tired of dying every day

    don't you just wanna

    grow dolphin wings

    Obbi on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Rend you're looking pretty suspicious as well.

    I may die day 1 but i get more done than some of you in an entire game.

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Rend you're looking pretty suspicious as well.

    I may die day 1 but i get more done than some of you in an entire game.

    Meh, I still don't understand the suspicion against me, but if I eat a bandwagon, dangit, it's gonna be because I'm defending someone! O_o

    Rend on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I won't vote for you Rend.

    Oats on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oatway wrote: »
    I won't vote for you Rend.

    You know, this is an increasingly compelling argument... O.o

    Rend on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I considered throwing in some puppy dog eyes, but I decided to stop there.

    Oats on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    VOTE OBBI FOR THE GLORY OF MOTHER RUSSIA

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    DAMNIT ZOT FLY

    FLY AWAY

    YOU RUIN EVERYTHINK

    Obbi on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oatway wrote: »
    I considered throwing in some puppy dog eyes, but I decided to stop there.

    Convictions... failing...

    must... hold...

    Rend on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    !retract Infidel
    !vote Obbi.

    How can you say no to those sad, dolphin eyes. All wet and soon to be in my tuna.

    Oats on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Are we voting to kill Obbi?

    !retract Infidel

    !vote Obbi

    M.D. on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    !Retract Oatway

    I... I can't decide...!

    I <3 obbi too much. We were family! ...and sleeping together O.o

    Rend on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    dog carcass in alley this morning. tire tread on burst stomach

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
Sign In or Register to comment.