As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Further Hilarious Adventures Of Liz And Dave

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    hey guys I want to be a part of your community only I don't care what any of you think and I'm going to act like a huge faggot all the time but we can still be friends right?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    hey guys I want to be a part of your community only I don't care what any of you think and I'm going to act like a huge faggot all the time but we can still be friends right?

You're so cute when you are mad.

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • wannabeNaughtyNurse2wannabeNaughtyNurse2 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Who said I wanted to be friends?

wannabeNaughtyNurse2 on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If you're not from Iowa, then where are you from, longname?

Javen on
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Why are you here?

Is Iowa really that boring?

Aneurhythmia on
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Wait

Why is there another one?

Sheri on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    for those not in the know that was the name tube gave me

Abracadaniel on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Who said I wanted to be friends?

yeah you guys

she wants to be a naughty nurse, remember?

GOD PAY ATTENTION

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007
    Sheri wrote: »
    Wait

Because the world is ending.

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »

otterbeefight.gif

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2007
    Wait

Because the world is ending.

I'm disappointed that I missed out on the MySpace-ing

Also that I am too lazy to go search for shit myself

Sheri on
    edited December 2007

otterbeefight.gif
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

That makes it so easy to forget what a crochety bundle of senility you've become.

I hear you are hashing again. Have I mentioned that I occasionally do hash runs here in Shanghai?

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007
    Your cheeks are so rosy, Dru.

Sheri on
    edited December 2007
    I glanced at her MySpace page for an instant, saw her mention her butterfly tattoo, and then stopped reading.

OH GOSH A BUTTERFLY YOU GUYS IT IS SO ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE AND NEVER DONE BEFORE KINDA LIKE TALKING ABOUT WANTING TO BE A NAUGHTY NURSE

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007
    Have I mentioned that I occasionally do hash runs here in Shanghai?

>.>
    <.<
    What are prices like?

Aneurhythmia on
    edited December 2007

otterbeefight.gif
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

That makes it so easy to forget what a crochety bundle of senility you've become.

I hear you are hashing again. Have I mentioned that I occasionally do hash runs here in Shanghai?
    You're a liar. Also I've been hashing all along, but I've been getting back into serious running lately. If you'd actually been hashing, you'd realize people don't hash to train.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2007
    they are flushed with futile, senile rage

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • wannabeNaughtyNurse2wannabeNaughtyNurse2 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    In all seriousness, thanks guys for the help on my sociology homework. It was a stupid assignment. How people interact over the internet. I'm sure this post will get me banned or jailed, but oh well. I have enough data for my paper. Therefore, I have no more reason to post on these forums anymore.

wannabeNaughtyNurse2 on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    holy shit you're doing a paper too

mrpaku on
    edited December 2007
    You're a liar. Also I've been hashing all along, but I've been getting back into serious running lately. If you'd actually been hashing, you'd realize people don't hash to train.

HAH. Hash to train. HAH.

I DRAW THE DAMNED MARKERS WHEN THE REGULARS ARE UNAVAILABLE

Call me a liar.

ON ON.

Vivixenne on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Okay well bye

say hi to Iowa for me

Javen on
    edited December 2007
    markers? Ok Viv, tell me how you hare.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2007
    In all seriousness, thanks guys for the help on my sociology homework. It was a stupid assignment. How people interact over the internet. I'm sure this post will get me banned or jailed, but oh well. I have enough data for my paper. Therefore, I have no more reason to post on these forums anymore.

YET ANOTHER ORIGINAL CONCEPT

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007
    SE++ is probably the furthest thing from how people on the internet typically interact.

Abracadaniel on
    edited December 2007
    they are flushed with futile, senile rage

It's adorable

Sheri on
    edited December 2007

Shanghai is the only place I have ever done this so I dunno how normal it is but essentially prior to the event we go through the run and walk (we have two tracks) and we mark it up with arrows pointing people in the right direction (or other markers to prevent them from walking in the wrong direction).

We do not have hares for the walk, only for the run. I was hare once and it damn near killed me because we have some super fit runners and goddamn I am not suited for long-distance running. Then of course we had to get raging drunk and that really was not a good evening for me, HAH.

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007

Shanghai is the only place I have ever done this so I dunno how normal it is but essentially prior to the event we go through the run and walk (we have two tracks) and we mark it up with arrows pointing people in the right direction (or other markers to prevent them from walking in the wrong direction).

We do not have hares for the walk, only for the run. I was hare once and it damn near killed me because we have some super fit runners and goddamn I am not suited for long-distance running. Then of course we had to get raging drunk and that really was not a good evening for me, HAH.
    the way you're describing it is confusing me
    you lay most of the marks as arrows?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2007

Yeah, usually just a simple chalk arrow. I only did it a few times with a more regular hare and I've only done it in Shanghai so I don't know how it's done in other cities.

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007
    That would be a pretty terrible assignment if it were real. Oh well.

Aneurhythmia on
    edited December 2007

Yeah, usually just a simple chalk arrow. I only did it a few times with a more regular hare and I've only done it in Shanghai so I don't know how it's done in other cities.
    See I can understand the walker/runner split though we usually don't do that here. Sometimes if there's a particularly challenging section with really bad shiggy, we'll have a turkey/eagle split in the middle of the run to give the pussies an easy option. It seems odd to me that you'd use mostly arrows because for me, one of the main points of a hash trail is laying checks with one or more false trails off it to try and mislead the front runners. It tends to keep the pack more together since the front runners often have to cover more distance checking false trails and then coming back to the check.

So what's your hash name? You can pm it to me.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2007
    This was not an assignment.

That was just her cop-out lie of an exit strategy.

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007

See I can understand the walker/runner split though we usually don't do that here. Sometimes if there's a particularly challenging section with really bad shiggy, we'll have a turkey/eagle split in the middle of the run to give the pussies an easy option. It seems odd to me that you'd use mostly arrows because for me, one of the main points of a hash trail is laying checks with one or more false trails off it to try and mislead the front runners. It tends to keep the pack more together since the front runners often have to cover more distance checking false trails and then coming back to the check.

So what's your hash name? You can pm it to me.
    Oh yeah we do checks too but since I'm not a regular participant (just a visible one) they don't let me draw the checks in case I get mixed up (which I can, on occasion, since I have a terrible sense of direction).

We do, however, have only two or three checks per run, because having a lost foreigner in a rural part of Shanghai is generally a bad idea.

And har-har there is no way I am telling you my hash name. You will laugh at the irony of it.

Vivixenne on
    edited December 2007
    This was not an assignment.

That was just her cop-out lie of an exit strategy.
    Hurrrr.

Aneurhythmia on
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

hahahahahahaha

awwww

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Honestly this isn't a very good place to find out how people interact over the internet.

Maybe how people interact in a gay biker bar or an insane asylum.

also, happy birthday Meiss

I love you more than you'll ever know.

Wallhitter on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    You have special secret hash names? I did not know that.

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2007
    Hi Dyna! Yeah, most hash groups will give someone a nickname but the actual process varies depending on the traditions of the local group. Some will automatically name a new hasher after a certain number of runs, in my neck of the woods we name someone when we feel the moment's right. Usually because they did something memorable. So sometimes we'll name someone at their first run and sometimes it'll take moths, or longer. One disadvantage of naming someone at their first run (and why it rarely happens) is that they may never come back, and then what was the point of naming them? Usually we wait long enough to see if they're actually a hasher and not just a wannabe checking out the weirdos.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2007
    dru

could

could I become a hasher

Abracadaniel on
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    this is alot more interesting when you pretend everyones talking about hashish

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
    edited December 2007
    Dan, if you have to ask then you probably aren't hashing material
    but if you want, you could always look up your local hash club and show up for a run

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg