As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What can a vegan eat at Hooters?

AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I was planning on buying the PPV UFC fight on the 29th, but since Serra got injured (I so wanted to see him beaten) I don't really want to pay for it. My wife and I were running some errands today and I saw that Hooters is going to be showing it. We thought we might go there to watch it, but I don't know what we could order besides drinks (and we don't really drink alcohol anyway).

Also, I've never really watched sports at bars or whatnot because I don't really follow many "traditional" sports. Anything I should know beforehand?

I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162
AtomBomb on

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    vegan right? thats no dairy or seafood right?
    hmmm that kinda excludes everything on the menu except for their garden salad...

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated fora Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I think the real question is : what can a human being eat at hooters? The food is terrible. You're better off pre-gaming a meal at home and then drinking a beer or something. Or going to a better pub, or just paying for it at home...

kaliyama on
    fwKS7.png?1
  • Options
    HewnHewn Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Here you go: http://www.hooters.com/menu/

A quick look shows it to be about the last place a vegan can eat. But if you're hard up, I suppose you could just ask one of the salads to be served without eggs, cheese, meat, or any dairy dressings.

Hewn on
    Steam: hewn
    Warframe: TheBaconDwarf
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Yeah, Hooters is not a good place for vegans, as others have pointed out. Though you could go and order drinks and watch the ppv, people use to do that all the time when I used to watch wwe ppv's there. Kinda dickish to do though.

If you do go though, make sure to show up early. Like 45 minutes before the ppv starts. And it is fun watching it with a crowd, you just get more into it.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Thanks, I kinda figured the choices would be sparse. We only picked Hooters because we saw their sign. I think I'm gonna do a bit more research and see if I can find a local pub that's showing it. We could nurse a couple of drinks, and watching with a crowd sounds fun. Thanks!

AtomBomb on
    I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162