Options

Hello, Ladies.

1235715

Posts

  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    ok stim, you're done

    Wait, what. I'm not finished! You know that feeling when you're interrupted but not finished, don't force that on me.

    stimtokolos on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    ok stim, you're done

    Wait, what. I'm not finished! You know that feeling when you're interrupted but not finished, don't force that on me.

    Postus Interruptus?

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Forar wrote: »
    ok stim, you're done

    Wait, what. I'm not finished! You know that feeling when you're interrupted but not finished, don't force that on me.

    Postus Interruptus?

    Yep. Time for bed then I guess, shank shut me down and who am I to refuse? Thanks shank I might get some good sleep tonight, if I can stop crying long enough from all the hurt you just inflicted and actually fall asleep!

    stimtokolos on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007
    I charm and slice and dazzle them with my wit.

    bongi on
  • Options
    skinny87skinny87 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Amazingly I managed to get a girlfriend despite my complete obliviousness to any form of flirting. My g/f loves to regail me with stories of how, when she first me, I was completely oblivious to the flirting she did - touching me, my stuff, leaning in close.

    Heck, when she kissed me for the first time I didn't have a clue it was going to happen.

    skinny87 on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Bongi, didn't you have an entire thread were you cried and cried?

    Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007
    Every thread is where I cry and cry

    bongi on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Can huggles fix it?

    stimtokolos on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I usually make fun of whatever loser they are there with until he storms off in tears and then I write a letter to santa.


    with my tongue.




    in cursive.

    Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    skinny87skinny87 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    ITT Stale outmans everyone in the thread

    skinny87 on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007
    skinny87 wrote: »
    ITT Stale outmans everyone in the thread

    I like Stale because he's cool for being a cripple, rather than for being Stale

    bongi on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Could you beat someone to death with your tongue? That would be a great party trick, just knock out the obnoxious drunk guy with your tongue, too bad you be tasting while you did it, unless you were really careful.

    stimtokolos on
  • Options
    concreteconcrete Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have never actually tried this, but

    going out to your favourite joint, and not drink anything alcoholic. then talk to the ladies.

    in theory

    concrete on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    skinny87 wrote: »
    ITT Stale outmans everyone in the thread

    In this thread?

    Moar like in every thread.

    Khavall on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm really not that impressive


    but I do give bomb-ass head

    Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007
    Bomb-ass head

    or

    Bomb ass-head?

    Vote now!

    bongi on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    either/or



    :winky:

    Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    GefahrMausGefahrMaus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    I usually make fun of whatever loser they are there with until he storms off in tears and then I write a letter to santa.


    with my tongue.




    in cursive.

    thank you Sam Kineson.


    its sad when the best bedroom advice is from a fat dead expreacher who screams alot...but hell it works.

    GefahrMaus on
  • Options
    GefahrMausGefahrMaus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    bongi wrote: »
    Bomb-ass head

    or

    Bomb ass-head?

    Vote now!


    Its the Tossed Salad Man!!!

    GefahrMaus on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    concrete wrote: »
    I have never actually tried this, but

    going out to your favourite joint, and not drink anything alcoholic. then talk to the ladies.

    in theory
    You know, I've had this idea.

    Only, I usually think I'll just have a drink or two.

    Only the bartender at my favorite joint supersizes everything I order, and before I know it... really drunk.

    I order a white russian, and the fucking thing comes in a big gulp.

    mcp on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    on a recent visit to india i visited relatives and some of them got married in the past few years
    i can think of 5 couples off the top of my head
    one of them was a female relative marrying her highschool sweetheart or somethin, they had been going out for years i think

    from the other four, the husbands are all relatives of mine, and they got arranged marriages
    im not sure about the others, but i know that one of them was semi-arranged, in that they were introduced a while beforehand and got to know eachother before agreeing to it
    in this marriage, the wife was pretty unattractive and kinda annoying and i didnt really like her

    in the other three, which may or may not have been with little to no prior interaction between the couples, one of the wives was alright looking, and real nice and quickly became one of my favourite aunts
    and the other two were damn fine
    and from what little interaction i had with them seemed to be pretty nice and cool too

    Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    concreteconcrete Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    concrete wrote: »
    I have never actually tried this, but

    going out to your favourite joint, and not drink anything alcoholic. then talk to the ladies.

    in theory
    You know, I've had this idea.

    Only, I usually think I'll just have a drink or two.

    Only the bartender at my favorite joint supersizes everything I order, and before I know it... really drunk.

    I order a white russian, and the fucking thing comes in a big gulp.

    yeah seriously

    I plan to just have one beer or whatever, then an hour later "SHOT TIME WEEE!". they use me and my friends as guinea pigs for experimental concoctions sometimes.

    concrete on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    concrete wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    concrete wrote: »
    I have never actually tried this, but

    going out to your favourite joint, and not drink anything alcoholic. then talk to the ladies.

    in theory
    You know, I've had this idea.

    Only, I usually think I'll just have a drink or two.

    Only the bartender at my favorite joint supersizes everything I order, and before I know it... really drunk.

    I order a white russian, and the fucking thing comes in a big gulp.

    yeah seriously

    I plan to just have one beer or whatever, then an hour later "SHOT TIME WEEE!". they use me and my friends as guinea pigs for experimental concoctions sometimes.

    I go out planning to get smashed and then end up drinking in moderation.

    We should swap drinking habits.

    Khavall on
  • Options
    concreteconcrete Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Khavall wrote: »
    concrete wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    concrete wrote: »
    I have never actually tried this, but

    going out to your favourite joint, and not drink anything alcoholic. then talk to the ladies.

    in theory
    You know, I've had this idea.

    Only, I usually think I'll just have a drink or two.

    Only the bartender at my favorite joint supersizes everything I order, and before I know it... really drunk.

    I order a white russian, and the fucking thing comes in a big gulp.

    yeah seriously

    I plan to just have one beer or whatever, then an hour later "SHOT TIME WEEE!". they use me and my friends as guinea pigs for experimental concoctions sometimes.

    I go out planning to get smashed and then end up drinking in moderation.

    We should swap drinking habits.

    Some rough math

    This year I've been going out basically every weekend in Paris, to a place called the Long Hop. Drinks are

    Beer - €5
    Long island - €10
    Shot - €3

    I don't ever pay for shots, so it averages to

    4 Beers + 4 Long islands = €60
    = €3120 ($4573)

    I coulda bought an awesome guitar for that.

    concrete on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    That's some expensive drinks.

    M.D. on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i dont think the guys could have come close to these girls on their own

    seems like a pretty good way to do things
    go out with a bunch of girls in your early years, limited to your means

    then just end up with a better girl than you ever managed to rope into your bed without even doing anything

    Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i hear ladies like dudes with confidence

    OF WHICH I HAVE NONE

    but maybe one day

    crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    crwth you know what builds confidence in a man

    karate

    just ask defender!

    Pony on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Also having superpowers

    Javen on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    also being actually good looking

    Pony on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If you have a choice, though, definitely go with superpowers

    Javen on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    true that

    you could be a little bit chubby and kind of have an ugly nose

    but if you can fly at supersonic speed?

    yeah you're gonna get pussy

    Pony on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007
    why would that impress a lady though

    bongi on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    What ladies?

    Javen on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    dude you can fucking fly

    look bongi if i have to explain this to you, then you can't possibly understand

    Pony on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    dear defender,

    what can you tell me about karate?

    love,
    some guy you've never talked to

    crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2007
    look i'm sorry but i don't see why being able to fly would make a lady weak at the knees if you were also ugly

    i'd rather have a hot dude that couldn't fly than an ugly dude who could!

    bongi on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i want to have the superpower of making parts of my body monumentally grow in size


    oh wait i already have that one lulz

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Aerosex sounds hot. Have any astronauts done zero g lovin ever?

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    monkeyfeet63monkeyfeet63 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    But you could have sex in the sky

    monkeyfeet63 on
    Ducktalesavlong.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.