Options

Penny Arcade Topless Calendar 2008

1565758596062»

Posts

  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    neville wrote: »
    zot's a canadian fatty :3

    Neville likes them with a bit of meat on their bones. Surround that in a layer of fat and try to stop him.

    Go ahead and try.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fiz has no idea what I like, he just likes to think he does.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Neville that was a message that gay Batman and gay Superman shared

    Are you saying you're straight now

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    (=3 wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    shit

    should i even keep that one?

    are you making the calendar?

    i am keeping track of all the shirtless pics in case i ever need them
    ever

    potatoe on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    neville wrote: »
    Fiz has no idea what I like, he just likes to think he does.

    You actually once told me what you like in a man. However, it didn't match up at all to what I look like so I decided to ignore you.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    yep, i am straight
    hey i love me some pussy

    :x

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Zot it could be worse

    you could be me

    Projeck on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Projeck wrote: »
    Zot it could be worse

    you could be me

    are you chubby too? :o

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    neville wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    Zot it could be worse

    you could be me

    are you chubby too? :o

    mhm


    EDIT: it is mainly due to my shortness though

    Projeck on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    This is a pretty good time for the thread to be locked

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    pshhh

    Projeck on
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    neville wrote: »
    Fiz has no idea what I like, he just likes to think he does.

    neville likes asians.

    <3 on
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Projeck wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    Zot it could be worse

    you could be me

    are you chubby too? :o

    mhm


    EDIT: it is mainly due to my shortness though

    I was gonna ask for shirtless pic, but then it would be illegal.

    So nevermind.

    <3 on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    (=3 wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    Zot it could be worse

    you could be me

    are you chubby too? :o

    mhm


    EDIT: it is mainly due to my shortness though

    I was gonna ask for shirtless pic, but then it would be illegal.

    So nevermind.

    yeah.

    And I really don't want to

    Projeck on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I will be in much better shape a year from now though

    Well, I hope anyway

    Projeck on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    (=3 wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Fiz has no idea what I like, he just likes to think he does.

    neville likes asians.

    shut up

    (yeah)

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Eastern GlowEastern Glow Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Who doesn't like Asians?

    Eastern Glow on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    neville wrote: »
    (=3 wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Fiz has no idea what I like, he just likes to think he does.

    neville likes asians.

    shut up

    (yeah)

    Fuzubanu: You basically said your taste in men is tossrock and redi after they just took a shower and have a single towel wrapped around both of them

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Who doesn't like Asians?

    Hitler

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Who doesn't like Asians?

    Hitler

    Hitler, eh? Well he did run an entire country...

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hitler liked Japan well enough.

    fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fiz wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    (=3 wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Fiz has no idea what I like, he just likes to think he does.

    neville likes asians.

    shut up

    (yeah)

    Fuzubanu: You basically said your taste in men is tossrock and redi after they just took a shower and have a single towel wrapped around both of them

    Am I still under oath?

    <_<

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    growth does not make you appear less fat

    I know this for a fact

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hitler liked Japan well enough.

    Enough said about Japan

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have like the reverse yellow fever.

    <3 on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    (=3 wrote: »
    I have like the reverse yellow fever.

    So you... cause people to be attracted to asians?

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Dammit Bemis

    that was so uncalled for

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hooray
    NOW KILL THIS THREAD

    ascot on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Kill it with pictures of shirtless ascot

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Dammit Bemis

    that was so uncalled for
    hee

    Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    (=3 wrote: »
    I have like the reverse yellow fever.

    Same >_>

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fiz wrote: »
    Kill it with pictures of shirtless ascot

    that's a nice way to go :3

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fiz wrote: »
    (=3 wrote: »
    I have like the reverse yellow fever.

    So you... cause people to be attracted to asians?

    Yes. I am magnet.

    I attract whities.

    <3 on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    (=3 wrote: »
    I have like the reverse yellow fever.

    Same >_>

    the term for that is potato queen
    or potatoe

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    FINISH HIM

    Projeck on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    neville wrote: »
    Redeemer wrote: »
    (=3 wrote: »
    I have like the reverse yellow fever.

    Same >_>

    the term for that is potato queen
    or potatoe

    Are you saying all white guys look like potatoes?

    Or potatoe's

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Redeemer wrote: »
    (=3 wrote: »
    I have like the reverse yellow fever.

    Same >_>

    the term for that is potato queen
    or potatoe

    Are you saying all white guys look like potatoes?

    Or potatoe's

    most

    Projeck on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    hooray all done

    what did we learn here, children

    Knob on
This discussion has been closed.