As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Killzone 2: Sudden Death means you die suddenly

1212223242527»

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So how is it so far? Going to pick up my copy in about two hours.

pyromaniac221 on
    psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    WoodroezWoodroez Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Add Woodroez to the clan, please.

Woodroez on
    858213-butcher-2.jpg
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    xta wrote: »
    wow the
    flamethrower gun is awesome. it doesnt require any aim and brings back memories of tf2 pyro

Haha, you haven't seen nothing yet.
    Smite thou Helghast mighty Zeus!

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    xtaxta Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    xta wrote: »
    wow the
    flamethrower gun is awesome. it doesnt require any aim and brings back memories of tf2 pyro

Haha, you haven't seen nothing yet.
    Smite thou Helghast mighty Zeus!
    i just got past the part where Garza (whatever his name is) gets owned by a shotgun after opening the door. this game has awesome weapons

xta on
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So how to Clan invites work? I didn't have the game when I posted my tag. Just for refresher - PSN: ANDSv2.
    So how is it so far? Going to pick up my copy in about two hours.

The MP system is fun as hell. I've barely touched single player (on Veteran, MP is much easier than SP - 0_0). What I like about the MP is that you have to play this game to get the good stuff, but not everything is tied to the EXP system. The ribbons that increase nade amounts and starting ammunition are good enough to not make you gnash your teeth at the fact that you have to play so long to get the good Badges; although when I first started I thought - "What kind of spartan shit is this! 64 fucking bullets!"

ED! on
    "Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey guys, can someone add me to the PSN list? PSNID is Forkninja.

Thanks.

pyromaniac221 on
    psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    Radikal_DreamerRadikal_Dreamer Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Just picked this up and went through the first part. So many really awesome things happened, and I'm loving it so far. The animation is just so awesome. And, so far, the script is pretty decent and believable (dude's speech was amazingly written).

And dedicate this moment, a better version of my banner:

wanghast2.png

Radikal_Dreamer on
    theincidentsig.jpg
  • Options
    RoxtarRoxtar Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The planets atmosphere totally gives me an Aliens (the movie) vibe. Awsome freakin' game. Add me to list, PSN name Jesp

Roxtar on
  • Options
    ChewyWafflesChewyWaffles Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The menuing system in this game is downright terrible. I hate that wavy shit!!

ChewyWaffles on
    mwf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    MeepZeroMeepZero Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ED! wrote: »
    So how to Clan invites work? I didn't have the game when I posted my tag. Just for refresher - PSN: ANDSv2.

I AM SENDING INVITES TO THE CLAN RIGHT NOW TO THOSE THAT ARE POSTING THEIR PSN NAMES ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT INVITED TO THE CLAN AND HAVE POSTED YOUR NAME ON HERE THEN CHECK YOUR PSN MAIL FOR MESSAGES FROM ME.

You must have attached your PSN name to the game either by registering it on Killzone.com or by getting into the game itself.

Once youve entered the game you need to go to the clan page and accept the invite.

MeepZero on
    Aprjs.png
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    HboxHbox Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    PSN name: HBoxx. I won't be online to attach my PSNID to Killzone until tonight however.

Hbox on
    720551nt8.png
    PSN ID : HBoxx
  • Options
    BaratusBaratus Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    PSN: Baratus_JT

Baratus on
    PSN: Baratus_JT
  • Options
    VrayVray Registered User regular
    edited February 2009