Options

Death is fucking horrible.

145791013

Posts

  • Options
    Bob The MonkeyBob The Monkey Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    it would suck to die in the middle of some sexual deviancy

    coroners come in and find you in a big bird costume with an action figure up your ass

    man, there was a conservative MP in britain a few years back who was found dead hanging from a light fitting, with an orange in his mouth and wearing women's underwear

    the hanging and the orange I can understand, but the underwear's the cake's icing

    Bob The Monkey on
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    it would suck to die in the middle of some sexual deviancy

    coroners come in and find you in a big bird costume with an action figure up your ass

    man, there was a conservative MP in britain a few years back who was found dead hanging from a light fitting, with an orange in his mouth and wearing women's underwear

    the hanging and the orange I can understand, but the underwear's the cake's icing

    why is an orange understandable

    tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    undoubtedly the worst possible way to go, ever, is the way that zookeeper went

    treating an elephant for constipation, he was giving it an oil enema, and it just let loose, knocking him out and drowning him in elephant shit

    Nuzak on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The orange is what makes it so bizarre though. I mean the women's underwear and the hanging makes just your average sex scandal gone wrong. With the orange though what was he thinking?

    BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2007
    BigDes wrote: »
    The orange is what makes it so bizarre though. I mean the women's underwear and the hanging makes just your average sex scandal gone wrong. With the orange though what was he thinking?
    Makes sense to me. Who wants to die with scurvy?

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    BigDes wrote: »
    The orange is what makes it so bizarre though. I mean the women's underwear and the hanging makes just your average sex scandal gone wrong. With the orange though what was he thinking?
    Makes sense to me. Who wants to die with scurvy?

    Pirates did it all the time.

    BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    BigDes wrote: »
    The orange is what makes it so bizarre though. I mean the women's underwear and the hanging makes just your average sex scandal gone wrong. With the orange though what was he thinking?
    Makes sense to me. Who wants to die with scurvy?

    certainly not captain g-string

    tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    We had a kid at the junior high here hang himself on the night of a school dance. I imagine it was a pretty big bummer.

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    We had a kid at the junior high here hang himself on the night of a school dance. I imagine it was a pretty big bummer.

    it would've been awesome if he hung himself from the ceiling pantsless and rained shit down on everyone

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    DakalDakal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So far in my life I really haven't had to deal with death much. Except for my grandmother when I was eight years old, none of my close family members or friends have died.

    Which means that I'm going to have it really rough one of these years, I assume.

    I'm with you on that.

    All my grandparents died when I was young except for my grandmother on my Mother's side. It was disheartening, but it didnt really affect me all that much.

    Also, about 2 years ago, every member of my immediate family except myself went on vacation and took the same plane and the same cruise ship etc etc.

    There was a running joke that if something bad happened and they all died I'd be the richest Student at my University. Luckily, nothing happened. However I did figure out what I would have inherited, The estates of my Aunt & Uncle, Mother and Father, and anything leftover from all 4 of my grandparent's. Somewhere in the 5 million range after all the life insurance came in.

    Dakal on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2007
    Dakal wrote: »
    So far in my life I really haven't had to deal with death much. Except for my grandmother when I was eight years old, none of my close family members or friends have died.

    Which means that I'm going to have it really rough one of these years, I assume.

    I'm with you on that.

    All my grandparents died when I was young except for my grandmother on my Mother's side. It was disheartening, but it didnt really affect me all that much.

    Also, about 2 years ago, every member of my immediate family except myself went on vacation and took the same plane and the same cruise ship etc etc.

    There was a running joke that if something bad happened and they all died I'd be the richest Student at my University. Luckily, nothing happened. However I did figure out what I would have inherited, The estates of my Aunt & Uncle, Mother and Father, and anything leftover from all 4 of my grandparent's. Somewhere in the 5 million range after all the life insurance came in.

    Better luck next time.

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    also both my grandparents on my fathers side have one foot in the grave

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i think the best thing id inherit is a crappy farm and about 47 cats

    tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    DakalDakal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    It would be like winng the lottery!
    D:

    Dakal on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I already have my legacy inheritance from my grandparents
    it was my great-grandfathers graduation sword from Sandhurst

    I need to get it restored

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2007
    Dakal wrote: »
    It would be like winng the lottery!
    D:

    plus, imagine the savings on christmas presents!

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    DakalDakal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    i think the best thing id inherit is a crappy farm and about 47 cats

    depending on where the farm is located, you might make a pretty penny selling the land to a developer.

    Dakal on
  • Options
    DakalDakal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Dakal wrote: »
    It would be like winng the lottery!
    D:

    plus, imagine the savings on christmas presents!

    Oh my.... the money I could save!

    I like where this is going.

    Dakal on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    To be honest, I wouldn't even want the money if something happened to my dad or my grandparents on his side.
    I don't want anything to do with them or anything of theirs.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    DakalDakal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Lol! wrote: »
    To be honest, I wouldn't even want the money if something happened to my dad or my grandparents on his side.
    I don't want anything to do with them or anything of theirs.

    If it's drug money you can give it to me. I have no moral objections to taking drug money and swimming in it.

    Dakal on
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Dakal wrote: »
    Lol! wrote: »
    To be honest, I wouldn't even want the money if something happened to my dad or my grandparents on his side.
    I don't want anything to do with them or anything of theirs.

    If it's drug money you can give it to me. I have no moral objections to taking drug money and swimming in it.

    if i its money and other things ive done nothing to deserve ill take it

    i get off on benefiting from other peoples' tragedies

    tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Really, it's more that my dad did all kinds of little dances to keep from having to give us any more than the bare minimum in child support, when he damn well could've given more.
    I've made it this far with no help from his cash, I'll make it the rest of the way, too.

    Then there's the social security thing where they realized he was making money and being overpaid, and whoops the money that I got because of him was the first thing they took. Fucker kept all of his.

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    A bloo bloo

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    A bloo bloo

    thread has been solved

    tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    so ok you're pissed that he didn't give you enough money


    sooooo



    you don't want to take his money



    k, ears are bleeding now

    gonna go eat some taco pizza

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    DakalDakal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    so ok you're pissed that he didn't give you enough money


    sooooo



    you don't want to take his money



    k, ears are bleeding now

    gonna go eat some taco pizza

    This is so true. If the fucker died and somehow you actually got money out of his estate, I would use it to defile his body in the best of ways.

    Dakal on
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    man look at all that fucking bread

    Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    motha fucka could run a marathon with them carbos

    Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2007
    shit be lasting energy

    not like them damn refined sugars all up in this biatch

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The only person in my near family that's died recently was my grandfather on my dad's side.

    He had Parkinson's, and died of a fever he'd caught while bedridden.

    It was really painful to watch...

    Wallhitter on
  • Options
    RagixRagix Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Dakal wrote: »
    So far in my life I really haven't had to deal with death much. Except for my grandmother when I was eight years old, none of my close family members or friends have died.

    Which means that I'm going to have it really rough one of these years, I assume.

    I'm with you on that.

    All my grandparents died when I was young except for my grandmother on my Mother's side. It was disheartening, but it didnt really affect me all that much.

    Also, about 2 years ago, every member of my immediate family except myself went on vacation and took the same plane and the same cruise ship etc etc.

    There was a running joke that if something bad happened and they all died I'd be the richest Student at my University. Luckily, nothing happened. However I did figure out what I would have inherited, The estates of my Aunt & Uncle, Mother and Father, and anything leftover from all 4 of my grandparent's. Somewhere in the 5 million range after all the life insurance came in.

    Someone actually made a joke about your whole family dying? and it was "running"? man, you got some cold, cold friends. :lol:
    Blip2004 wrote: »
    Ragix wrote: »
    Lol! wrote: »
    Earlier this school year, one of our seniors was killed. They found him in the local park, with the chain from his bike wrapped around his neck.
    The initial reaction was "Who the hell is he," since he transferred here in September, and died in October. The general sentiment in the school was "Who was he and what happened," as opposed to "Oh man I'm gonna miss him."

    The thing is, another senior died two years ago in a car crash, and the whole school cried for a month afterwards.
    When they first said "A student died last night," we were all dreading that it was someone that we knew, that it was going to be Bobby all over again.

    That's horrible. Why did you think it was Bobby anyway? was he the Evil Knivel of your town or something?
    I think he means the experience of when Bobby died. Not that another kid named bobby managed to get killed.

    Just to be honest. If a random person from my graduating class died I don't think I would really care unless they were a friend and even then all I would do is say something like "Damn now who am I going to talk to" And no I am not being insensitive and if you knew me you would understand why.

    I used to think the same way all the time, until this girl in my class died, (who I barely knew but talked to sometimes) I felt really bad. Now I can't imagine what would happen to me if one of my close friends died. :|


    To be honest, our family is fairly small (if you take out my father's side)
    My father died when I was 3-4 years old, my uncle (mother side) died before I was born, my grandparents are all dead (all 4 of them)... I'm the oldest male in the house, and my mother is 50 years old. I hope she doesn't get hurt or something. I'm not thinking about leaving school for work anytime soon. :x

    Ragix on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Lol! wrote: »
    To be honest, I wouldn't even want the money if something happened to my dad or my grandparents on his side.
    I don't want anything to do with them or anything of theirs.

    Fuck, take it and give it to me. I'd love to ditch all the bullshit I'm doing right now.

    Tam on
  • Options
    Bob The MonkeyBob The Monkey Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    tsplitter wrote: »
    it would suck to die in the middle of some sexual deviancy

    coroners come in and find you in a big bird costume with an action figure up your ass

    man, there was a conservative MP in britain a few years back who was found dead hanging from a light fitting, with an orange in his mouth and wearing women's underwear

    the hanging and the orange I can understand, but the underwear's the cake's icing

    why is an orange understandable

    I seem to remember it's a failsafe in autoerotic asphyxiation: before you pass out you chomp down on an orange or a lemon and it brings you to your senses so you don't die with a huge boner for your kids to see when they get back from school

    he failed

    Bob The Monkey on
  • Options
    QuirkQuirk Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    my friend, who lived 2 doors down from me for about 7 years died when i was 16. He was 17, and we were pretty close for a few years. I felt really shitty for not visiting him more, but we had drifted apart when he got ill.

    He got a tumor in his knee which SURPRISE SURPRISE didn't get aught by doctors for 2 years despite repeated trips to the doctor. It then moved to his lungs and killed him. It was pretty fucked up, especially as his parents put on a big christian ceremony, which i'm pretty sure he wouldn't've wanted.... they were assholes anyway and i dont know what he would have wanted in his last days or whatever, but it seemed quite out of character for him.

    Quirk on
  • Options
    RagixRagix Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Quirk wrote: »
    my friend, who lived 2 doors down from me for about 7 years died when i was 16. He was 17, and we were pretty close for a few years. I felt really shitty for not visiting him more, but we had drifted apart when he got ill.

    I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
    Quirk wrote: »
    It was pretty fucked up, especially as his parents put on a big christian ceremony, which i'm pretty sure he wouldn't've wanted

    How could a Christian ceremony be fucked up? (I don't know how things are done over there)
    What did they do?

    Ragix on
  • Options
    Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    One of my outlooks is that life isn't that fucking BAD! Sure, shit happens, but it can always get better.

    I mean, a kid killed himself a year ago because a girl he was going out with for only 2 fucking months broke up with him. WHAT THE HELL! Why would people do that kind of shit?!?

    I think one of the most fucked up things that has happened was that a kid shot himself in our town for no reason. Not an accident, no note, no girlfriends, no bad stuff happening. It just happened.

    I think he was secretly kinda fucked up, mentally, because the way he did it was just...evil...to say the least.

    Wombat!! on
  • Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm not sure how I feel about death
    yes it is horrible

    I guess I should say I'm not sure how I feel about how people handle the death of others

    that is to say they forget about that person and never talk about them

    and I don't know how that makes me feel

    disappointed
    but understandably so

    and that in itself is dissapointing

    Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    spacerat100spacerat100 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just finished a tour in Afghanistan where we killed a lot of people. Didn't bother me at all. Somtimes i found it hilarious, like a guy who got up at night to do some father son jihad an his kid walked on the pressure plate as he was still fiddling with the charge and blew both his hands off. He came to our base and surrendered for medical treatment but died of blood loss soon after. It bothers me somewhat be not bothered at all by death of bad guys. Oh well. I'm wondering what everyone else's take on this is.

    spacerat100 on
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just finished a tour in Afghanistan where we killed a lot of people. Didn't bother me at all. Somtimes i found it hilarious, like a guy who got up at night to do some father son jihad an his kid walked on the pressure plate as he was still fiddling with the charge and blew both his hands off. He came to our base and surrendered for medical treatment but died of blood loss soon after. It bothers me somewhat be not bothered at all by death of bad guys. Oh well. I'm wondering what everyone else's take on this is.
    You're fucking insane.

    Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In or Register to comment.