As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

moving to england, need visa help.

StarTrekMikeStarTrekMike Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
My wife is in the airforce and recently has been stationed in england. now that I have my passport I am ready to go and get my military dependent visa (so I can join her over there)...what steps should I take to get one of these visa's?

is there a certain place I must go to get the forms or could I find them online (no luck online so far)?

Thanks for your help in advance...I just don't know where to start.


StarTrekMike on
Sign In or Register to comment.