Erm, right... so I went through the free mmorpg list and ended up in this one, mainly because I dig 2D sprite art, and once I tried it, I found that the UI was really well made.
I must have missed some basics of the game, and I haven't managed to find answers because nobody in the game will fucking talk to me, and it seems that from the mytrickster forums, this shit should just work (TM):
1) There's a Dorothy at Blooming Cora who asks if I've filled out Esther's entry application, and implies that I can't really play the game without having done so. The application is in my inventory, but I can't use it. What gives?
2) Guides say that I should drill bloody everywhere, but the shop in Blooming Cora (the only place I can get to without paying to go to Desert Beach) are all out of them. Where can I get one?
3) Some players have a "SALE" sign, and I suppose those are player shops. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to access them. I've tried single click, double click and right clicking. Nada. How do I buy from these players?ARG! I found out how... you double click the bloody sign itself, not the person... sigh!
4) Some guides say that there are NPCs who wants stuff on the beach, a life guard for example. Now, I've found his hut, but the NPC itself is nowhere to be found. Have they been removed?
4) Guides also tell me to go monster hunting, but all of the NPCs in the monster hunter guild only talk crap and refuse to give me any quests. I'm level 9, how do I convince them to give me quests?
5) Anyone paid for any interesting equipment? What did you buy and what did it cost?