As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

360 live help

BathTubbBathTubb Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I am home for the winter break, and i can not connect my 360 to live. my house runs on wireless. i have my 360, my mac and an extra router in my room. is there any way to hook my 360 up to live with out buying the wireless adapter?

Steam-BathTubb Xbox Live - Bathtubb
BathTubb on

• Options
    Chris RedfieldChris Redfield Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Promethane wrote: »
    I am home for the winter break, and i can not connect my 360 to live. my house runs on wireless. i have my 360, my mac and an extra router in my room. is there any way to hook my 360 up to live with out buying the wireless adapter?

Afraid not, I tried and tried to hook my 360 up with a standard wireless adapter. If the computers can't be hooked up to wired then the 360 can't. And if it doesn't work when you just plug it straight into the router then that's a definite no.

Chris Redfield on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    WuckFarcraftWuckFarcraft Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    On the same topic, my friend can't join any of my games when I create in Halo 3 or match making. Any advice?

WuckFarcraft on
  • Options
    ZonkytonkmanZonkytonkman Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    using your computers wire and wireless connections and BRIDGING your connections is an excellent solution if you've got a laptop

Zonkytonkman on
  • Options
    ZonkytonkmanZonkytonkman Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    On the same topic, my friend can't join any of my games when I create in Halo 3 or match making. Any advice?

I forget how my buddy and I solved it, but just google the exact error message that your friend gets when he tries to join.

Zonkytonkman on