As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This ain't a dream thread!!! PRESS 'A'!

167891012»

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    SERIOUS. D: I HAVE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IRON DIRK AND A WOODEN SHIELD, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "HOLD THE LINE"!?
    ?? pyrrhic war???

I dunno, all I know is I'm ill equipped and we're there to absorb killing for the archers at the rear. :|

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I keep on having dreams about fucking my friends.

time to fulfill these urges, gentlemen. let us procure some chloroform.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    You could always just... y'know... ask 'em.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    nobody thinks my premonition pregnant dream is weird?

#pipe on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    #pipe wrote: »
    nobody thinks my premonition pregnant dream is weird?
    I thought it was weird but I forgot to post. The heaps of money was pretty funny though.

"I'm pregnant but I don't think you are ready to be a dad."

"Don't worry, look at all this money!"

SirToasty on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Man I love turning regular dreams lucid.

I had one where I was running around a giant mansion either escaping something or looking for someone (or possibly both) it was basically like a giant maze and I was getting in greater danger, so I started hoping into suitcases and using them as warp points to get around the place. Of course where I ended up was completly random as they could only connect to other suitcases but I was all like "HA HA Fuckers! Try to stop me now!"

Bedlam on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Bedlam wrote: »

I had one where I was running around a giant mansion either escaping something or looking for someone (or possibly both) it was basically like a giant maze and I was getting in greater danger, so I started hoping into suitcases and using them as warp points to get around the place. Of course where I ended up was completly random as they could only connect to other suitcases but I was all like "HA HA Fuckers! Try to stop me now!"

Now you're thinking with luggage!

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Bedlam wrote: »

Now you're thinking with luggage!

excellent

#pipe on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just had a dream where I was elected the new Satan

Like, I was in Hell, which is actually an infinite featureless grassy plain on a beautiful summer day, and I was at the ceremony to elect myself the new Satan

I was wearing this big black robe, and I walk up to the front of thos crowd of people, and I start laughing like one would expect Satan to laugh

everyone in the crowd laughs along with me

then I grow three feet in height, bulk up to ridiculous proportions, grow massive curving horns, and turn red, just like, you know, Satan, bursting out of the robe

I turn to the crowd and boom SATAN REQUIRES NEW PANTS

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    penis envy

Nuzak on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I wish I could remember my dreams/make them lucid

Stupid head injury

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I just had a dream where I was elected the new Satan

Like, I was in Hell, which is actually an infinite featureless grassy plain on a beautiful summer day, and I was at the ceremony to elect myself the new Satan

I was wearing this big black robe, and I walk up to the front of thos crowd of people, and I start laughing like one would expect Satan to laugh

everyone in the crowd laughs along with me

then I grow three feet in height, bulk up to ridiculous proportions, grow massive curving horns, and turn red, just like, you know, Satan, bursting out of the robe

I turn to the crowd and boom SATAN REQUIRES NEW PANTS
    You have the best dreams.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    did you have Demon chicks all up ons

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Talking about dreams is for girls and homosexuals.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Welcome to SE++, may I take your order

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    A lot of my dreams involve me fighting against some kind of predator(s).

The ones that appear the most so far are (in this order) velociraptors, lions, Godzilla, T-Rexes, and dogs/cheetahs. Other than that there are "guest appearances" in my dreams by twisters and silverback gorillas.

I am entirely serious about all of this

DrIanMalcolm on
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have this one dream I'll always remember for when I was around 8.

It begins with my family and me in some kind of weird photography studio, and everything is in shades of blue, purple, and green. They take the picture, and everything just kinda disappears. It's now just me in this weird place.

I go to get up and walk around. I notice that I can't. I look down. Both of my legs are broken. A pair of crutches materialize and I'm mobile. So I go to explore.

After about five minutes of exploring, I hear something behind me. I look back. There's the Easter Bunny. Covered in blood. With a fucking chainsaw. Chasing me.

So I'm crutching for my fucking life. I turn again. He's standing right over me, chainsaw in hand. Ready to strike.

End of dream.

I had that dream every night for like a month.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just had this dream last night about disneyworld

Me and my girlfriend were visiting it, and we found a dead end or something. So we turned around to go back, when this dude came by and took out a brick from the wall and started shoving with rubber boot into the hole that the brick used to occupy. Eventually like the whole wall opened up, similar to that harry potter wall. Then inside there was a bunch of people who were being trained to become Mickey Mouse mascots throughout the park. I got drafted into being a mickey mouse.

So I put on face paint, and wore a cat-in-the-hat hat, and tried to go around cheering up a bunch of people around the park. and you know what i just realized how fucking stupid this dream is.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I had a dream the night before last...
    Scarlet was in it actually. I tried to tell him he had a big part in it. But he got all pissy so yeah forget it.

ascot on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    I once had a dream where #pipe sent me a PM in broken English.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I had a dream where some stranger dude was living in this families home with them and he warned them that something bad was gonna happen and took the daughter with him. The family got vaporized in there house and the daughter is safe. Then the stranger dude is actually a zombie and eats the girl.

The actual dream was much more dramatic and creepy but that is the overall idea.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i had one dream where kuribo's shoe stole 60 dollars from me

turns out it was my mom

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted