Oh.

Iraq.

I guess you're on your own then

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    casper_27dcasper_27d The Friendly Ghost EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    yeah, living in a sandbox can really limit you sometimes.

casper_27d on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Dang, man

If it was summertime still I would do my best to ship you a jar of the home-made stuff. It really is the best.

I don't know the first thing about sending stuff to Iraq, though

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    casper_27d wrote: »
    thanks for the link, the only problem that keeps happening is that alot of online stores do not ship to Iraq. Amazon will send cds and games but no actual electronics or food stuffs.

What the hell is with that? I was on deployment last year and my headphones broke, so I tried to order a new set off of Amazon, and they wont fucking ship to FPO AP addresses anything remotely electronics related

I had to order them to home and then have them sent out to me, and it took like two and a half months

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    casper_27dcasper_27d The Friendly Ghost EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the reason is the there is an unofficial ban on importing new technology that could be used by the insurgents. this is pretty stupid because insurgents would have to be able to recieve mail at an APO AE address which they can not do (only soldiers and goverment contractors can recieve mail through this mailing system). I am still not sure why you can not get some food items though. Its not like it costs the shipper more to send to an APO AE address, you get charged the rate as if you where shipping stateside (I think they ship all APO AE packages through New York).

casper_27d on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    yeah, all FPO AP stuff goes through San Francisco

what assholes

what are some fucking muhajahdeen going to do with a pair of god damn headphones

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    yeah, all FPO AP stuff goes through San Francisco

what assholes

what are some fucking muhajahdeen going to do with a pair of god damn headphones

Tear them apart and use the wire in an improvised roadside bomb.

Shorty on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Stick a thousand magnets together and stick them under a road so tanks get stuck?

L|ama on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    L|ama wrote: »
    Stick a thousand magnets together and stick them under a road so tanks get stuck?
    "Terrorist House!"

Then Louie Louie starts playing.

Penguin Incarnate on