As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You know what I want

124»

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    You seem to be missing the point.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Have him have a bunch of names of people he is supposed to kill on his arm and also have him carry around a tattoo gun. So, when he eliminates that person, he can cross out the name at the same time.

He'll encounter one of the men he is swore to kill, and he'll cross out a name. His enemy will ask him what he's doing. He'll look up and just reply. "Crossing you out." Manly antics ensue.

Also, Christopher Walken can only wear a sleevless leather jacket with "Born in Hell, Raised to Kill" written in studs on his back.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh God, this is already the most epic thing ever.
    EXT. A DUSTY FIELD, DAY
    We’re staring at a dark, cloudy sky. We hear quiet moans, howls, and the distant sound of battle. We pan down, and get a glimpse of a NAZI THRALL. He wears grey, has a long blonde beard and battle axe. We also see that he has stitches all around his head, as if he’s had brain surgery. We follow over his shoulder as he navigates the field, brown dust everywhere. To the side we see the corpse of a giant penis, impaled with an 11 foot broadsword.
    CUT TO:
    We’re looking in the Thrall’s face now...Except it’s not the Thrall. It looks just like him, but he’s surrounded by other lobotomized Nazi Thralls. They’re all staring down at something as the thrall we had been following earlier joins the group. We pan down to see a BADASS WEREWOLF. He’s lying on the ground, obviously wounded. He’s wearing half a set of military fatigues. The pants have been removed and thrown aside. We angle on the werewolf’s tail, as one of the Thralls lifts it up and shoves his foot long METALLIC COCK inside the werewolves ass. Blood spurts from the asshole and the werewolf howls in agony, only to be silenced by another clone’s steel penis in its mouth. For a few seconds we watch the spectacle.
    POV SHOT
    We see two rough, giant fists revving a chainsaw. Whoever’s eyes we’re looking through looks up and sees the group of Clone Thralls gangraping the werewolf.
    CUT TO:
    We’re staring right at a Lobotomized Nazi Thrall’s face, as he’s pleasured by the werewolf. Suddenly, a HUGE rumble followed by a chainsaw blade cleaving his entire body in two. As the corpse falls aside, we see the wielder of the chainsaw: CHRISTOPHER MOTHERFUCKING WALKEN, wearing a leather jacket with “Born in Hell, Raised to Kill” spelled out in the teeth of his enemies on the back and dirty jeans.
    Walken quickly starts to dispatch the Thralls until only the one sodomizing the werewolf is left. The Thrall locks eyes with Walken, removes his metal cock from the werewolf, and swings it at Walken. Walken blocks the cock with his chainsaw, and the two foes have a fierce fight around the werewolf.
    As the cock wizzes by Walken’s head, Walken GRABS it and rips it right out of the Thrall’s crotch. He smashes the Thrall’s head in with it. Walken helps the werewolf up, and hops onto its shoulders.
    CLOSEUP
    On Walken, his face a determined scowl. We slowly zoom out, until we get the full view of Walken riding a werewolf at full speed, his trophy weapon of a metallic wang held high in the air. We pan behind Walken and the werewolf, and see the mother of all battles. Giant robots, (Western and Anime) battle it out, fireballs and meteors fly everywhere, millions upon millions of troops duke it out. Walken charges towards the battle, screaming and pointing the metal cock straight forward.

The forum's playing hell with the formatting, but you'll get the gist.

YaYa on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If he has had brain surgery, he should be bald.

It's a union rule.

Edit: Holy God. That is an amazing post. A. Maze. Ing.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Okay, so who should Walken's five big kills be? I want famous names (fictional or not) and what weapon they use if they don't have a signature weapon.

Shall I put Chigurh on there for you, Penguin?

YaYa on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    YaYa wrote: »
    EXT. A DUSTY FIELD, DAY
    We’re staring at a dark, cloudy sky. We hear quiet moans, howls, and the distant sound of battle. We pan down, and get a glimpse of a NAZI THRALL. He wears grey, has a long blonde beard and battle axe. We also see that he has stitches all around his head, as if he’s had brain surgery. We follow over his shoulder as he navigates the field, brown dust everywhere. To the side we see the corpse of a giant penis, impaled with an 11 foot broadsword.
    CUT TO:
    We’re looking in the Thrall’s face now...Except it’s not the Thrall. It looks just like him, but he’s surrounded by other lobotomized Nazi Thralls. They’re all staring down at something as the thrall we had been following earlier joins the group. We pan down to see a BADASS WEREWOLF. He’s lying on the ground, obviously wounded. He’s wearing half a set of military fatigues. The pants have been removed and thrown aside. We angle on the werewolf’s tail, as one of the Thralls lifts it up and shoves his foot long METALLIC COCK inside the werewolves ass. Blood spurts from the asshole and the werewolf howls in agony, only to be silenced by another clone’s steel penis in its mouth. For a few seconds we watch the spectacle.
    POV SHOT
    We see two rough, giant fists revving a chainsaw. Whoever’s eyes we’re looking through looks up and sees the group of Clone Thralls gangraping the werewolf.
    CUT TO:
    We’re staring right at a Lobotomized Nazi Thrall’s face, as he’s pleasured by the werewolf. Suddenly, a HUGE rumble followed by a chainsaw blade cleaving his entire body in two. As the corpse falls aside, we see the wielder of the chainsaw: CHRISTOPHER MOTHERFUCKING WALKEN, wearing a leather jacket with “Born in Hell, Raised to Kill” spelled out in the teeth of his enemies on the back and dirty jeans.
    Walken quickly starts to dispatch the Thralls until only the one sodomizing the werewolf is left. The Thrall locks eyes with Walken, removes his metal cock from the werewolf, and swings it at Walken. Walken blocks the cock with his chainsaw, and the two foes have a fierce fight around the werewolf.
    As the cock wizzes by Walken’s head, Walken GRABS it and rips it right out of the Thrall’s crotch. He smashes the Thrall’s head in with it. Walken helps the werewolf up, and hops onto its shoulders.
    CLOSEUP
    On Walken, his face a determined scowl. We slowly zoom out, until we get the full view of Walken riding a werewolf at full speed, his trophy weapon of a metallic wang held high in the air. We pan behind Walken and the werewolf, and see the mother of all battles. Giant robots, (Western and Anime) battle it out, fireballs and meteors fly everywhere, millions upon millions of troops duke it out. Walken charges towards the battle, screaming and pointing the metal cock straight forward.

What.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i want to not go to my grandparents houses this weekend

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Okay, seeing as I'm intensely bored and don't feel like working on my screenplay right now, I'm gonna play a little game.

You guys name...let's say, 20 things that you'd want to see in the best action movie ever (these can be characters, methods of killing, stereotypes, weapons, whatever) and I will shoe-horn them all into a 5 page script, which will be the most epically awesome thing ever.

Nuclear destruction of all but a few thousand people on the planet.

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Cogliostro wrote: »
    Okay, seeing as I'm intensely bored and don't feel like working on my screenplay right now, I'm gonna play a little game.

You guys name...let's say, 20 things that you'd want to see in the best action movie ever (these can be characters, methods of killing, stereotypes, weapons, whatever) and I will shoe-horn them all into a 5 page script, which will be the most epically awesome thing ever.

Nuclear destruction of all but a few thousand people on the planet.

I'll throw it in at the end.

YaYa on
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Okay, so who should Walken's five big kills be? I want famous names (fictional or not) and what weapon they use if they don't have a signature weapon.

Shall I put Chigurh on there for you, Penguin?
    Have him kill a clone of him self in a dance battle

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    Riggs BlitzkriegRiggs Blitzkrieg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I thought this was going to be about Spice girls

Riggs Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I thought this was going to be about Spice girls
    It was.

You missed it

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    Riggs BlitzkriegRiggs Blitzkrieg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    shiiiiit

Riggs Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    Just Like ThatJust Like That Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I want a girl with the right allocations
    Who's fast and thorough
    And sharp as a tack

Just Like That on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I want Temeraire to be made into a movie already

why hasn't this been put on the fast track

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    that was going to be directed by petey j., right

he is probably busy workin on, you know, motherfuckin hobbit

Randall_Flagg on
  • Options
    peter64peter64 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Do we still want cheeseburgers in this thread? Because I want one now. A big one from In and Out would be great

peter64 on
    things out of context are funny
  • Options
    DasHanselHMDasHanselHM Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Bravo The Geek, I laughed.

DasHanselHM on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I want a fucking nap.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    that was going to be directed by petey j., right

he is probably busy workin on, you know, motherfuckin hobbit

he isn't directing the Hobbit though

he is only producing it

now that I think about it though he is currently directing The Lovely Bones

Centipede Damascus on