As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Regarding MrBallBaggins :-(

124»

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I didn't really know him, and I'm dickishly late, but I'd like to convey my condolences to everyone who did know him. I've only lost a couple people in my life, and I didn't even know them that well, and it was still just about the worst feeling ever, so I can only imagine.

Shadowen on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I never got to know him. But for all of you who did, and his family and friends outside the forum, you have my condolences. I wish I could say more than this, it doesn't feel like enough.

Henroid on
  • Options
    ProtagonistProtagonist Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hey all. I just wanted to let you know that Jeff had left his computer logged on to Penny Arcade, and his mom has been here, seen this thread, and appreciates your thoughts.

Protagonist on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Awww man, this sucks. Didn't know him well, but he seemed like a cool dude.

But I definitely am still alive. I was just on vacation or I would have cleared this up earlier.

I haven't stopped by PA in a while (work is keeping me real busy, plus girlfriend), thankfully Romantic Undead pulled me aside while playing Eve and let me know what was going on.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png