As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Are there any good Aliens Comics?

Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insultedwhen I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Graphic Violence
Okay, so I stumbled upon the Alien Omnibus Vol 1 (contains the first 3 Dark Horse Aliens series - Outbreak, Nightmare Asylum and Female War) on my search for Christmas gifts, thought that it looked kinda neat, saw that it was gernerally well received and ordered it for myself.

Today I've started reading, and now I've just finished Outbreak. God, what a horrible mess that was. I don't want to go into detail, but it basically read like one of the worst fanfics I've ever seen. I still want to finish the book because I paid good money for it and the next chapters look somewhat more pleasent to the eyes, but I'm really wondering now if there are any good (if not great) Aliens comics out there that are worth reading, since I'm quite a huge fan of the franchise.

So, does anyone know where I should start looking?

Alfred J. Kwak on

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I've never read a good Aliens comic, although I think they exist.

I've been meaning to get a hold of this:

alsvsctpb.jpg

august on
  • Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I was reading a series one time about an alien that was being kept in some cell and its blood was being used as a super drug. I vaguely remember it had a musical theme, like with sound and vibrations being important.

I'm going to go and try to dig those up now.

Mr Pink on