As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game Over] Fullmetal Phalla!! Greed & Chimera Victory

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    I'm all up for bein' an emo-punk teenager that likes to clap his hands to make science happen, sure.

Awm nawm nawm nawm

Rend on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    I'm all up for bein' an emo-punk teenager that likes to clap his hands to make science happen, sure.

And all it cost was an arm and a leg

ba dum pssh

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    How many alchemists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Rend on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Ardor since you are number 1 for reserver do you want to take Lightor's spot, or should I just give it to the first person who signed up after I "closed" the sign ups?

Up to you, you might look for the next person who wanted to sign up but had to take a reserve role instead rather than someone like myself who asked for a reserve role.

If I was dead in the SE phalla I'd take you up on the offer, but I'm not just yet.

Okay I will probably go with the person wanting to sign up but missed.

As for inactivity, if you miss one day of no voting and no posts, or barely any posts, that will get you a warning, and if it continues for a second day then you will get replaced.

I will be more leniant with people who made a nice number of posts but forgot to vote.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I'm Envy.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Rend wrote: »

Two.

Cynic Jester on
  • Options
    edited January 2008

Two.

One to change the lightbulb, and one to resurrect the burnt one!

Rend on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    So Frosteey was that a reserve signup?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Hey I made a sig/av for this Phalla with Ed and Al, but I think I want to use one with the sins on it instead, so if anyone wants it grab it. Just get your own host, vultures.
    realbigphallaFMAav.png
    RealbigphallaFMA.png

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I just want to make sure Hughs doesn't die. That scene was harsh.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Hey bro, spoiler that crapz.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Hey bro, spoiler that crapz.

Its fullmetal alchemist phalla, no need for spoilers yo.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    So Frosteey was that a reserve signup?

Obliviously.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Yeah, if you join a fullmetal phalla and haven't watched the whole series well, your loss spoiler wise. The game mechanics will probably be full of spoilers.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Hell the Pride role is a big spoiler already.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Naruto likes ramen, Spike dies

cheez on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Alright, i can see that. I scar corrected. Eh, stand corrected! heh... stand. >.>

Rend on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Someone can have my spot in the game. I just signed up so you would have enough numbers. I don't really know anything about Full Metal Alchemist so I think I'd be at a pretty big disadvantage and I don't want to take the place of someone who is a fan of the series.

Locus on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I'll spoiler till we start, after that I don't care.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Voila!
    fma_everyone.jpg

Start memorizing.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Locus wrote: »
    Someone can have my spot in the game. I just signed up so you would have enough numbers. I don't really know anything about Full Metal Alchemist so I think I'd be at a pretty big disadvantage and I don't want to take the place of someone who is a fan of the series.

Want to be put on the reserve list then?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Voila!
    fma_everyone.jpg

Start memorizing.

At first I was thinking of just using that one big picture to choose where I got the roles from and post it in the OP, so that when the person dies I will paint a red x over them in the picture.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Locus wrote: »

Want to be put on the reserve list then?
    That works. Maybe I'll be dead in the SE++ phalla by then.

Locus on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    In order from left to right:
    jdarksun - TehSpectre - Rend - Hakke

Rend on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    get off my lawn Rend dangnabbit

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    What the hell is going on? I left the forms here, and even put up a sign for the start of the line and stuff, and not one of you has even bothered to sign up for my Army of the Damned(TM)?! What is wrong with you people? How can you refuse being turned into a zombie and going on brain eating rampages?

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    OP updated and whatnot, dunno when roles will be sent out exactly. Also glad to see that Hakke choose the best homunculi. :P

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    There are so many D: moments in this series and his was one of the best.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    There are so many D: moments in this series and his was one of the best.

If his Ouroboros tattoo wasn't in such an open area I would totally get it too... well maybe. I think I will wait till I get my first tattoo before getting anymore. :P

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    nina

durax on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    That's Greed, Right? I didn't get up to episodes with him I just managed to get up to Wrath.

Maximus on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    [size=+2]OPENING NARRATION[/size]

BACKSTORY
    The year is 2007, and the Vietnam War is still being fought after 4 long decades. In fact, the Cold War in general has yet to end; the Soviet Union has not broken up, and Communism is still strong in the Warsaw Pact, China, and Cuba. Though the Chinese have taken a neutral stance regarding the conflict in Vietnam, the USSR still insists on supplying the Viet Cong with arms, even though they are still mired down in Afghanistan after nearly 30 years of battling the Mujahideen. Of course, the United States can afford to lavish copious amounts of support on the South Vietnamese; nearby nations, such as Australia, the Philippines, and Thailand, also offer their support against the Communists.

During World War II, both the Allies and Nazi Germany performed research regarding alchemy; due to extensive intelligence-gathering by the Office of Strategic Services and the rapid advance of the Allies through Europe in 1944-1945, most German research fell into American, British, and Russian hands. Germany never got to field alchemists before the end of the war; though American, British, and Russian alchemists came too late to be of any considerable use in World War II, they were pitted against each other in the Korean War. The use of alchemy by the UN forces was what turned the tide against the North Koreans, and the war was brought to an end in 1951 after the Communists were swiftly overrun; thus, Korea was united under the democratic rule of the South, much to the chagrin of the Communists. Alchemists also saw extensive use during other American conflicts, including the Persian Gulf War; America was also willing to share its alchemic secrets with its allies, especially the Israelis, who used alchemy to devastating effect during the various Arab-Israeli Wars.

Among the alchemists, approximately 1% of them could perform transmutations without circles and Equivalent Exchange; while some alchemists have displayed the ability to transmute without a circle, none have been able to ignore Equivalent Exchange without the aid of Philosopher's Stones. These special alchemists were simply dubbed "Alter users." In addition to their alchemy, Alter users can manifest a special ability unique to the given user; this "Alter power" can conceivably take on any form imaginable, but all involve the transmutation of matter without any regard for Equivalent Exchange or without using a transmutation circle. Alter users are almost exclusively American and Japanese; there are no known Russian Alter users, and the only other nations with significant populations of Alter users are Australia, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Israel, Italy, New Zealand, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand.

Extensive research was performed into the area of ninjutsu during World War II by Japan and the United States; at the end of the war, the two nations agreed to exchange any and all data they had on the subject. The CIA was eager to share the secrets of ninjutsu with other friendly intelligence agencies; due to the presence of double agents within these agencies, at least some information on ninjutsu was passed on to the KGB, which then sold it to the highest bidders. In this day and age, intelligence agents and special operatives on both sides of the Cold War are schooled in at least some shinobi techniques; due to Russian information sales, the common terrorist and mercenary is also proficient in basic jutsu. American shinobi have seen liberal usage throughout the years, with an extremely high degree of success; their Russian counterparts don't fare as well, however.

Though sophisticated cybernetics (namely, full-body prosthetics and cyberbrains) are still a few years away, American doctors and scientists have made a major step towards that goal: automail. First developed in 1989, automail limbs were initially given to amputees free of charge. Lieutenant Colonel Frank Archer of the U.S. Marine Corps was the first recipient of automail organs after a large portion of his torso was lost during a terrorist bombing in Jerusalem in 1994. In this day and age, automail is so common that it is rare to see an amputee without such a prosthetic.

After World War II, both America and the Soviet Union, independently of each other, developed a type of combat tech simply called "Black Technology," but actual deployment of combat platforms utilizing this kind of technology was delayed for quite some time. One such example of Black Technology is the Arm Slave, a type of combat mech. The first Arm Slaves, the M6 Bushnell (NATO) and the RK-86 Shamrock (Warsaw Pact), were first deployed in 1979; the second generation of Arm Slaves, the American M9 Gernsback and the Russian RK-92 Savage, were rolled out in 1991. America's ultimate Arm Slave, the ARX-7 Arbalest, was unveiled in 2003. What makes the Arbalest unique among Arm Slaves is the Lambda Driver, a device that can translate a pilot's emotions to physical power; the design for the Lambda Driver is heavily sought after by both America's allies and the Soviets. Russia's own ultimate Arm Slave, the ZY-98 Shadow, is severely handicapped because of its lack of a Lambda Driver; however, it is rumored that a few Soviet-built units deployed in Vietnam are indeed equipped with rudimentary knockoffs of the Lambda Driver.

PROLOGUE
    U.S. Army Colonel Roy Mustang, the legendary Flame Alchemist, is assigned to hunt down General King Bradley, a former Green Beret who has gone rogue and is now commanding a legion of Montagnards, ethnic Vietnamese, Khmer, and renegade Americans deep in the heart of supposedly-neutral Cambodia; Colonel Mustang and his squad of elite infantry and alchemists is to terminate Bradley with extreme prejudice. Bradley has been linked to another rogue, Russian Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin, who is obsessed with unleashing a superweapon known only as "Shagohod" on the hapless Vietnamese. The Shagohod, however, is an incomplete and ultimately flawed piece of technology; without Black Technology (namely, a genuine Lambda Driver), it is nothing but an expensive and useless pile of metal, and even with Russia's foremost experts on Black Technology (Nikolai Sokolov and Aleksandr Granin) working on the project, Volgin is still very far from finishing the superweapon. In order to complete the Shagohod and achieve his goal of raining destruction upon all of Indochina, Volgin seeks out Kaname Chidori, a young civilian woman and one of the "Whispered": persons with an almost-intuitive understanding of Black Technology. In order to keep Kaname safe, ace Arm Slave pilot Ensign Sousuke Sagara of the U.S. Navy is assigned to guard her; his comrades, Ensign Kurz Weber and U.S. Marine Corps 1st Lieutenant Melissa Mao, are in turn assigned to keep an eye on Sousuke.

Quite a few soldiers attached to Colonel Mustang's group have their own personal reasons to go after Bradley and Volgin. For example, Major Edward Elric, the youngest State Alchemist in the entire U.S. Armed Forces, and his brother Alphonse are after Bradley because he's rumored to have a Philosopher's Stone in his possession. Major Kazuma "Treasoner" Torisuna, the strongest Alter user currently stationed in Vietnam, is after Bradley only because his arch-nemesis, Colonel Ryuho Tairen, went rogue along with the general. A mysterious CIA agent known only by the codename of "Scar" has been sent to terminate rogue alchemist Lieutenant Colonel Zolf Kimblee, who has become part of Bradley's group, with even more extreme prejudice. Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes, a close friend of the Flame Alchemist, is investigating the "Philosopher's Legacy," a sum of approximately $1 trillion shared between the member nations of NATO; a large portion of this sum has been stolen by Bradley and passed on to Volgin to fund the Shagohod project. U.S. Army Colonel Cloud Strife, U.S. Marine Corps Major Sheena Fujibayashi, and their respective squads have been attached to Mustang's group, but their exact purpose is as of now unknown; it may have something to do with the missing special operatives known only by their codenames of "Sephiroth" and "Mithos Yggdrasill," however.

Meanwhile, back at her school in Saigon, Kaname has all sorts of problems to contend with, ranging from the mundane to the just plain ludicrous. For instance, one of her teachers, Negi Springfield, is an unabashed perv (and an alchemist/Alter user in league with Sousuke, no less). Her best friend, Evangeline McDowell, is actually an undercover CIA agent with an axe to grind against Negi; whenever the two fight (which is often), Kaname is almost always caught in the crossfire. Tohru Honda, the most popular girl in school, victimizes Kaname for no apparent reason other than to satisfy her own sadistic urges; her goons, Kyo and Yuki Sohma, are in fact KGB sleeper agents who spend just as much time fighting each other as they do Sousuke. The rest of her classmates and the school staff in general are just as bizarre, if not even more; describing them all in detail would take many posts.

There are all sorts of subplots tangled within the general plot. Commodore Rufus Shinra, a former Navy SEAL (and the principal of Kaname's high school, no less), has to contend with the Viet Cong-backed crime syndicate known as "Organization XIII," which has recently set up shop in Saigon; Reno, one of Commodore Shinra's grunts, in particular has an axe to grind against one of Organization XIII's enforcers, his own cousin Axel. U.S. Air Force Major Kira Yamato and his subordinates, all accomplished ace pilots, have recently acquired a set of stolen Russian fighters from supposedly-neutral China; stuck with nothing better to do, Kira and his buddies use these planes to wreak havoc all across Indochina, and their random missions are often fortuitous occasions for friend and foe alike. The Hidden Leaf Mercenaries, a notorious group of private military contractors known for their liberal usage of ninjutsu (and their utter lack of stealth), have been contracted to hunt down and kill Roy, Cloud, Sheena, and their subordinates; a few of their agents have also been dispatched to Saigon to assist Organization XIII in knocking off Rufus, Sousuke, Negi, and just about anyone else involved with Kaname Chidori.

As for you, the players, your own personal tale can fit in with any of these plots. You could be one of the elite assigned to accompany Roy, Cloud, and Sheena, a rogue working for Bradley and Volgin, a guard working alongside Sousuke and Rufus to protect Kaname, an Organization XIII enforcer, a Hidden Leaf Merc, one of Kira's aces, or simply a grunt battling your own personal war against the Communists. How will you shape the outcome of this war? Only time will tell...

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    [size=+2]OPENING NARRATION[/size]

BACKSTORY
    The year is 2007, and the Vietnam War is still being fought after 4 long decades. In fact, the Cold War in general has yet to end; the Soviet Union has not broken up, and Communism is still strong in the Warsaw Pact, China, and Cuba. Though the Chinese have taken a neutral stance regarding the conflict in Vietnam, the USSR still insists on supplying the Viet Cong with arms, even though they are still mired down in Afghanistan after nearly 30 years of battling the Mujahideen. Of course, the United States can afford to lavish copious amounts of support on the South Vietnamese; nearby nations, such as Australia, the Philippines, and Thailand, also offer their support against the Communists.

During World War II, both the Allies and Nazi Germany performed research regarding alchemy; due to extensive intelligence-gathering by the Office of Strategic Services and the rapid advance of the Allies through Europe in 1944-1945, most German research fell into American, British, and Russian hands. Germany never got to field alchemists before the end of the war; though American, British, and Russian alchemists came too late to be of any considerable use in World War II, they were pitted against each other in the Korean War. The use of alchemy by the UN forces was what turned the tide against the North Koreans, and the war was brought to an end in 1951 after the Communists were swiftly overrun; thus, Korea was united under the democratic rule of the South, much to the chagrin of the Communists. Alchemists also saw extensive use during other American conflicts, including the Persian Gulf War; America was also willing to share its alchemic secrets with its allies, especially the Israelis, who used alchemy to devastating effect during the various Arab-Israeli Wars.

Among the alchemists, approximately 1% of them could perform transmutations without circles and Equivalent Exchange; while some alchemists have displayed the ability to transmute without a circle, none have been able to ignore Equivalent Exchange without the aid of Philosopher's Stones. These special alchemists were simply dubbed "Alter users." In addition to their alchemy, Alter users can manifest a special ability unique to the given user; this "Alter power" can conceivably take on any form imaginable, but all involve the transmutation of matter without any regard for Equivalent Exchange or without using a transmutation circle. Alter users are almost exclusively American and Japanese; there are no known Russian Alter users, and the only other nations with significant populations of Alter users are Australia, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Israel, Italy, New Zealand, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand.

Extensive research was performed into the area of ninjutsu during World War II by Japan and the United States; at the end of the war, the two nations agreed to exchange any and all data they had on the subject. The CIA was eager to share the secrets of ninjutsu with other friendly intelligence agencies; due to the presence of double agents within these agencies, at least some information on ninjutsu was passed on to the KGB, which then sold it to the highest bidders. In this day and age, intelligence agents and special operatives on both sides of the Cold War are schooled in at least some shinobi techniques; due to Russian information sales, the common terrorist and mercenary is also proficient in basic jutsu. American shinobi have seen liberal usage throughout the years, with an extremely high degree of success; their Russian counterparts don't fare as well, however.

Though sophisticated cybernetics (namely, full-body prosthetics and cyberbrains) are still a few years away, American doctors and scientists have made a major step towards that goal: automail. First developed in 1989, automail limbs were initially given to amputees free of charge. Lieutenant Colonel Frank Archer of the U.S. Marine Corps was the first recipient of automail organs after a large portion of his torso was lost during a terrorist bombing in Jerusalem in 1994. In this day and age, automail is so common that it is rare to see an amputee without such a prosthetic.

After World War II, both America and the Soviet Union, independently of each other, developed a type of combat tech simply called "Black Technology," but actual deployment of combat platforms utilizing this kind of technology was delayed for quite some time. One such example of Black Technology is the Arm Slave, a type of combat mech. The first Arm Slaves, the M6 Bushnell (NATO) and the RK-86 Shamrock (Warsaw Pact), were first deployed in 1979; the second generation of Arm Slaves, the American M9 Gernsback and the Russian RK-92 Savage, were rolled out in 1991. America's ultimate Arm Slave, the ARX-7 Arbalest, was unveiled in 2003. What makes the Arbalest unique among Arm Slaves is the Lambda Driver, a device that can translate a pilot's emotions to physical power; the design for the Lambda Driver is heavily sought after by both America's allies and the Soviets. Russia's own ultimate Arm Slave, the ZY-98 Shadow, is severely handicapped because of its lack of a Lambda Driver; however, it is rumored that a few Soviet-built units deployed in Vietnam are indeed equipped with rudimentary knockoffs of the Lambda Driver.

PROLOGUE
    U.S. Army Colonel Roy Mustang, the legendary Flame Alchemist, is assigned to hunt down General King Bradley, a former Green Beret who has gone rogue and is now commanding a legion of Montagnards, ethnic Vietnamese, Khmer, and renegade Americans deep in the heart of supposedly-neutral Cambodia; Colonel Mustang and his squad of elite infantry and alchemists is to terminate Bradley with extreme prejudice. Bradley has been linked to another rogue, Russian Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin, who is obsessed with unleashing a superweapon known only as "Shagohod" on the hapless Vietnamese. The Shagohod, however, is an incomplete and ultimately flawed piece of technology; without Black Technology (namely, a genuine Lambda Driver), it is nothing but an expensive and useless pile of metal, and even with Russia's foremost experts on Black Technology (Nikolai Sokolov and Aleksandr Granin) working on the project, Volgin is still very far from finishing the superweapon. In order to complete the Shagohod and achieve his goal of raining destruction upon all of Indochina, Volgin seeks out Kaname Chidori, a young civilian woman and one of the "Whispered": persons with an almost-intuitive understanding of Black Technology. In order to keep Kaname safe, ace Arm Slave pilot Ensign Sousuke Sagara of the U.S. Navy is assigned to guard her; his comrades, Ensign Kurz Weber and U.S. Marine Corps 1st Lieutenant Melissa Mao, are in turn assigned to keep an eye on Sousuke.

Quite a few soldiers attached to Colonel Mustang's group have their own personal reasons to go after Bradley and Volgin. For example, Major Edward Elric, the youngest State Alchemist in the entire U.S. Armed Forces, and his brother Alphonse are after Bradley because he's rumored to have a Philosopher's Stone in his possession. Major Kazuma "Treasoner" Torisuna, the strongest Alter user currently stationed in Vietnam, is after Bradley only because his arch-nemesis, Colonel Ryuho Tairen, went rogue along with the general. A mysterious CIA agent known only by the codename of "Scar" has been sent to terminate rogue alchemist Lieutenant Colonel Zolf Kimblee, who has become part of Bradley's group, with even more extreme prejudice. Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes, a close friend of the Flame Alchemist, is investigating the "Philosopher's Legacy," a sum of approximately $1 trillion shared between the member nations of NATO; a large portion of this sum has been stolen by Bradley and passed on to Volgin to fund the Shagohod project. U.S. Army Colonel Cloud Strife, U.S. Marine Corps Major Sheena Fujibayashi, and their respective squads have been attached to Mustang's group, but their exact purpose is as of now unknown; it may have something to do with the missing special operatives known only by their codenames of "Sephiroth" and "Mithos Yggdrasill," however.

Meanwhile, back at her school in Saigon, Kaname has all sorts of problems to contend with, ranging from the mundane to the just plain ludicrous. For instance, one of her teachers, Negi Springfield, is an unabashed perv (and an alchemist/Alter user in league with Sousuke, no less). Her best friend, Evangeline McDowell, is actually an undercover CIA agent with an axe to grind against Negi; whenever the two fight (which is often), Kaname is almost always caught in the crossfire. Tohru Honda, the most popular girl in school, victimizes Kaname for no apparent reason other than to satisfy her own sadistic urges; her goons, Kyo and Yuki Sohma, are in fact KGB sleeper agents who spend just as much time fighting each other as they do Sousuke. The rest of her classmates and the school staff in general are just as bizarre, if not even more; describing them all in detail would take many posts.

There are all sorts of subplots tangled within the general plot. Commodore Rufus Shinra, a former Navy SEAL (and the principal of Kaname's high school, no less), has to contend with the Viet Cong-backed crime syndicate known as "Organization XIII," which has recently set up shop in Saigon; Reno, one of Commodore Shinra's grunts, in particular has an axe to grind against one of Organization XIII's enforcers, his own cousin Axel. U.S. Air Force Major Kira Yamato and his subordinates, all accomplished ace pilots, have recently acquired a set of stolen Russian fighters from supposedly-neutral China; stuck with nothing better to do, Kira and his buddies use these planes to wreak havoc all across Indochina, and their random missions are often fortuitous occasions for friend and foe alike. The Hidden Leaf Mercenaries, a notorious group of private military contractors known for their liberal usage of ninjutsu (and their utter lack of stealth), have been contracted to hunt down and kill Roy, Cloud, Sheena, and their subordinates; a few of their agents have also been dispatched to Saigon to assist Organization XIII in knocking off Rufus, Sousuke, Negi, and just about anyone else involved with Kaname Chidori.

As for you, the players, your own personal tale can fit in with any of these plots. You could be one of the elite assigned to accompany Roy, Cloud, and Sheena, a rogue working for Bradley and Volgin, a guard working alongside Sousuke and Rufus to protect Kaname, an Organization XIII enforcer, a Hidden Leaf Merc, one of Kira's aces, or simply a grunt battling your own personal war against the Communists. How will you shape the outcome of this war? Only time will tell...

Elaborate!

Rend on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    t...tl;dr...?

Did you throw in Kingdom Hearts right at the end

And FFVII

and...B:L!!!

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Why is B:L pretending to be Saburbia and posting an opening narration, when he is clearly a player?

Only time will tell...

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    Why is B:L pretending to be Saburbia and posting an opening narration, when he is clearly a player?

Only time will tell...

I was wondering when did I post a long opening narration.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    B:L how did you have the time to type something like that up

I bet you can see it from space

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    BL, i demand a role PM.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I like my small mini introduction, its not the size that matters but how you use it.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    SavantSavant Simply Barbaric Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Jeez, I come back and it's gone all quagmire on me.

Savant on