Options

Shaves to the Gilette Company

1246710

Posts

  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    but it's not that weird gosh

    Ha ha! WaM has hairy nipples!

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Homeless wrote: »
    i can grow a soul patch

    yeeeeaaaah
    But should you grow a soul patch?
    No.

    Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    but it's not that weird gosh

    Ha ha! WaM has hairy nipples!
    can you actually read, butters, or is it just an approximation

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Homeless wrote: »
    i can grow a soul patch

    yeeeeaaaah
    But should you grow a soul patch?
    No.

    too late

    it looks so bad and i am keeping it

    of course, i haven't shaved in a couple weeks so EVERYTHING looks so bad

    Homeless on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    group maneuvers :winky:

    Javen on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    HoA-player wrote: »
    I'm pretty disappointed because nobody seems get what the thread title is referencing. :(

    We all know it's a goddamn Simpsons reference.

    Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    but it's not that weird gosh

    Ha ha! WaM has hairy nipples!
    can you actually read, butters, or is it just an approximation

    Read what, Chewy?

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    that's what I thought

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    rrrrrrrrrrrrowwwwrrrrrrrgh

    Javen on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm going to make a Chinese taffy company.

    It's going to be called "Chu's Chews."

    Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    HoA-player wrote: »
    I'm pretty disappointed because nobody seems get what the thread title is referencing. :(

    We all know it's a goddamn Simpsons reference.

    I didn't.

    Geez.

    Jimothy on
  • Options
    ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Man Gilette 3 blades can suck my balls

    Zoolander on
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Might hurt though.

    Jimothy on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    It's the trail to the treasure.

    see I'm so hairy that it's not a trail

    it's just a field

    the wook on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I get really weirded out when dudes shave anything aside from their faces

    what if i were to tell you that i trim my pubes with a guard for my lady friends?

    the wook on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    I get really weirded out when dudes shave anything aside from their faces

    what if i were to tell you that i trim my pubes with a guard for my lady friends?
    I have had some unpleasant experiences with the combination of trimmed pubes and faces

    but as long as they don't stab girls in the face/vulva, I approve

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long

    the wook on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    I get really weirded out when dudes shave anything aside from their faces

    what if i were to tell you that i trim my pubes with a guard for my lady friends?
    I have had some unpleasant experiences with the combination of trimmed pubes and faces

    but as long as they don't stab girls in the face/vulva, I approve

    with a guard. so down to like a half-inch rather than two inches

    i figure half-inch is a reasonable compromise between painful stubble and caught in the teeth

    the wook on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long

    that's unfortunate. the girls at my catholic high school all got into trouble for rolling their skirts up. teachers carried rulers around to check skirt length.

    bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long

    Was she Greek?

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long

    that's unfortunate. the girls at my catholic high school all got into trouble for rolling their skirts up. teachers carried rulers around to check skirt length.

    I would gladly volunteer to be a length checker

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long

    that's unfortunate. the girls at my catholic high school all got into trouble for rolling their skirts up. teachers carried rulers around to check skirt length.

    what would happen if they were too short? Were there contingency skirts onhand?

    Javen on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Javen wrote: »
    the wook wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long

    that's unfortunate. the girls at my catholic high school all got into trouble for rolling their skirts up. teachers carried rulers around to check skirt length.

    what would happen if they were too short? Were there contingency skirts onhand?

    they made them unroll them?

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Javen wrote: »
    the wook wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long

    that's unfortunate. the girls at my catholic high school all got into trouble for rolling their skirts up. teachers carried rulers around to check skirt length.

    what would happen if they were too short? Were there contingency skirts onhand?

    they would get a demerit, and have to unroll the skirt (they were rolled at the waist, a few of the shirts the girls could wear didn't have to be tucked in so it was easy to conceal). and then when they got around a corner they would hike the skirt up again. hardly anyone actually hemmed the skirts shorter, but if they did they would have to buy a new skirt or pants at the school store and wear that instead.

    bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    That happened at my school too.

    The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    you know the razors that come in a bag of like 20 at the 99 cent store work just as well as a seventeen-bladed razor that costs eight bucks per replacement head

    Not if you have sensitive skin and thick facial hair. I used to be fine with single blades when I was in high school and a bit later but not anymore. The hair on my neck and chin comes in pretty thick and I need more blades to avoid razor bumps.

    i have sensitive skin and my facial hair grows in pretty thick in places

    just take a shower first

    seriously, the extra blades don't do shit

    Yes they do. They cut better with less strokes and blades las longer. Maybe I have extremely sensitive skin or something but if I use the single blades I get bumps and red spots and I always shave out of the shower.

    studies disagree

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »

    with a guard. so down to like a half-inch rather than two inches

    i figure half-inch is a reasonable compromise between painful stubble and caught in the teeth
    PiptheFair wrote: »

    I would gladly volunteer to be a length checker

    SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    i knew a girl that shaved her arms.

    she had thick, manly arm hair. it was weird when it started to grow back and her arms were all stubbly.
    I knew a girl like this in middle school -- she was on the cheerleading squad, too, and all the other cheerleaders hated her because her stubble chafed them when they did group maneuvers

    a girl in my middle school had really hairy arms and was always teased about them, and one day she came to school with burns all over her forearms because she had tried to wax them and failed.

    a girl at my (military) high school got in trouble for not shaving. her sideburns were like half-an-inch long
    I was on the train the other day, and there was a chick sitting across from me that had manly side burns. It wasn't like wisps of hair, it was thick hair growing on her face that reached down to her jawline.

    mcp on
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The only time I've seen a difference between disposable razors was that one time when I get the horrible, cheap six-for-a-buck kind because I was broke. Those sucked. Some are harder to clean out than others and I don't really have to pay attention with the tilty head ones, but they all leave pretty much the same results.

    I've thought about getting a straight razor and kit, just 'cuz, but the up-front cost is holding me back.

    laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    My face looks pretty much the same regardless of how or with what I shave. Fairly clean but still with noticeable hair. I could lather up and do it the oldish fashioned way with a 4 bladed razor and it would look no different than if I'd used my electric razor or a disposable. Though the lather does give a good smell.

    I've just come to the conclusion my face likes to have a certain level of hair all the time and no mere blade is going to get it any lower.

    Cilla Black on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have really been considering going back to them olde timer straight edges. Several Reasons.

    Probably most convincing is that it will go well with my new waistcoat, pocketwatch, and monocle.
    I don't actually have a monocle.

    yet.

    Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have a safety razor and while I enjoy shaving with it, I just do not have the time now to sit back and enjoy a good shave.

    Zombot on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm jealous of guys with facial hair

    Every guy looks 100 times more menacing with a 5 o' clock shadow

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So the menacing look turns you on you say?

    Zombot on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    deemer do you want me to rough you up a bit?
    (I'll be gentle)

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Okay but use a phone book this time, it doesn't leave marks

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I wonder if they make a working replica edge that Johnny Depp used in Sweeny Todd.

    Because I would buy one of those in a heartbeat.

    Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I'm jealous of guys with facial hair

    Every guy looks 100 times more menacing with a 5 o' clock shadow

    I'll trade you

    I would love to not grow facial hair

    the wook on
  • Options
    iplaybassiplaybass Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I would like for facial hair to grow only when and where I want it

    iplaybass on
    fsradiosig.jpg
    R.I.P.
Sign In or Register to comment.