As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Freespace 1 & 2 (not 56k friendly)

123457»

• Options
    steejeesteejee Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Digito wrote: »
    It almost sounds like EVE as a real time/space action game rather than an MMO, and this sounds like a good thing, but I have a few questions.

Please, don't ever, EVER make that comparison again. Outside of it being in space they're nothing alike.

steejee on
    The Great DAMNED STEAM SALES AND WII/U Backlog
    Just Finished: Borderlands (waste of $7)/Mario Brothers U/The Last Story/Tropico 4
    Currently Playing: NS2/ZombiU/PlanetSide 2/Ys/Dota2/Xenoblade Chronicles
    On Hold: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within/GW2/Scribblenauts
    Coming Next: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones/X-Com Classic
  • Options
    rchanebergrchaneberg Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Quick question
    In the mission where you are destroying the Sathanas' beam turrets before it jumps to the Colossus, I can't subsystem target the beam weapons - Do I just shoot them or is there something wrong?
    If I do need to just shot them, where should I shoot for maximum effectiveness?

rchaneberg on
  • Options
    LockeColeLockeCole Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    rchaneberg wrote: »
    Quick question
    In the mission where you are destroying the Sathanas' beam turrets before it jumps to the Colossus, I can't subsystem target the beam weapons - Do I just shoot them or is there something wrong?
    If I do need to just shot them, where should I shoot for maximum effectiveness?

'K' is the default for targeting weapon turrents, but I think if you just hit 'T' the first object it targets on the Sathanas should be the beam turrents you need to take out.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    rchanebergrchaneberg Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Oh
    I didn't even know you could target anything other than subsystems

rchaneberg on