As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[SUPERPHALLA] Los Angeles - Day 8(Wolfram & Hart defeated; GOOD wins)

1373839404143»

• iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    It was worth a shot. Better than being killed by your own faction :P, exp when you are already networked with them.

iamtheaznman on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    It was worth a shot. Better than being killed by your own faction :P, exp when you are already networked with them.

It did manage to keep you alive, I'll say that, because we didn't know the repercussions your death would have on me.

Straightzi on
  • Darkblade_1Darkblade_1 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    We were hoping it would kill you..

reading your boards it looks like you were worried that would happen too.

Darkblade_1 on
    iveseenvivstits.gif
    You're drawn to my eccentric Brawl Code: 4596 9143 4529
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    This thread has gone on long enough.
    You have all now been eaten and sacrificed in order to buy another season from Joss.
    HEAR ME WHEDON, FOR YOU ARE OUR GOD

:3

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
    edited January 2008
    Pff..

Post game discussion is the best part.

Darkblade_1 on
    iveseenvivstits.gif
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I know :P

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
    edited January 2008
    You have no idea how vindicated I feel about killing azn since Glory herself was worried that she might be atleast injured if ben died.

Darkblade_1 on
    iveseenvivstits.gif
    edited January 2008
    Oh, and on the subject of why I killed ben.

your plan had too many holes. How does offering up a good special's name confirm you're anything? If you had waited before contacting the evils we could have claimed you had a random seer power and THEN you could "Randomly" hit one of us, THAT would confirm you to their group.

But giving up a good special's name only confirms that you have access into our group, and if thats the case then why couldn't you give them ALL our names? Why couldn't you hand a whole list over? Whats more.. Given that you told us after the fact that you started in contact with the evil team that you might be neutral, we had no way of confirming you were really good.. and not a thrall. The way you asked for the name of a good special that wouldn't mean much seemed to be fishing for Dawn, which we suspected was EXACTLY what glory needed to kill us all.

Too many loose ends to let you live.
    Thats why you had to die azn.

Darkblade_1 on
    iveseenvivstits.gif
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    If he was a thrall or against you, he could've easily not told you anything about being on the evil team at all because all it would've done was make him suspicious.

You should probably spend your time going after suspected bad guys rather than suspected good guys because if he already knew a bunch of you, it was too late to do anything about it. If you guys weren't dying in droves or ahead of random chance, then really, there's nothing to suspect of Iamtheaznman.

You could've easily used him to find other bad guys at least, there's not usually a good reason to go after someone immediately in that kind of situation unless you think he's got a killer ability. I mean, if you suspected him, keep tabs on him, who he votes for, who he jokes with in the thread, etc.

Ardor on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    Fuck you my clock was off

both times? and the time you were afraid to kill people?
    :P

Edit: Squashua: I told Projeck that no less than 3 times. I got tired of it, hence why Buffy did nothing on the last day.

I give out that tip to every new Phalla player; I think it's the best tip ever, but that's probably because I endorse it, which just amplifies it's greatness and overall powah!

Squashua on
  • iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Oh, and on the subject of why I killed ben.

your plan had too many holes. How does offering up a good special's name confirm you're anything? If you had waited before contacting the evils we could have claimed you had a random seer power and THEN you could "Randomly" hit one of us, THAT would confirm you to their group.

But giving up a good special's name only confirms that you have access into our group, and if thats the case then why couldn't you give them ALL our names? Why couldn't you hand a whole list over? Whats more.. Given that you told us after the fact that you started in contact with the evil team that you might be neutral, we had no way of confirming you were really good.. and not a thrall. The way you asked for the name of a good special that wouldn't mean much seemed to be fishing for Dawn, which we suspected was EXACTLY what glory needed to kill us all.

Too many loose ends to let you live.
    Thats why you had to die azn.

I asked if there was a special who was a family member, that I could lie and say they were a guardian/seer or something not easily proved, that I was asked to guard. That way I would know only that 1 name, and not the whole network, since I asked Wiggin and he said our network could be anonymous. In any case, what Ardor said.

iamtheaznman on
    edited January 2008
    Glory got two good specials, and ben was connected to Glory. I don't think its an unreasonable leap in logic Ardor.

Darkblade_1 on
    iveseenvivstits.gif
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    Fuck you my clock was off

both times? and the time you were afraid to kill people?
    :P

Edit: Squashua: I told Projeck that no less than 3 times. I got tired of it, hence why Buffy did nothing on the last day.
    seriously
    I was pissed that I bothered to rez Buffy when it accomplished nothing

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Bogey was ignoring my Phalla related PMs before it was cool
    I swear to god I'm gonna bring it up at KhooPAX south

You will have no escape

Tossrock on
    sig.png
    edited January 2008
    PAX South? Ooooooh. Details, pls.

Squashua on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    dude there's a whole fucking thread about khoo going to L.A.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited January 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    dude there's a whole fucking thread about khoo going to L.A.

Oh. :v: Should be Pax South WEST.

Squashua on