As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Looking for a computer apdater don't know what it's called

nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I have an older case with very little room for both my SATA harddrives. right now they are too close to each other and getting pretty hot as a result. I have two extra IDE ports and I know I've seen adapters to mount a SATA drive in an IDE slot. I don't know what it's called though and have no luck finding it on newegg or anywhere else.

Any ideas?

nexuscrawler on


Sign In or Register to comment.