As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Team Fortress 2 on PS3

MarioGMarioG Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Games and Technology
I know not many people have a ps3 and most own the orange box/TF2 on 360 or PC but im gonna roll with this. This thread is to start a clan for Team Fortress 2 on the PS3. to join post your username and it will be added by other players who want to join. Also it would be nice to know who has a headset nd what character you specialize in if any.

Username:MarioGuzman
Headset:Yes.
Character:Scout

Kay wrote:
Mario, if Slenderman had a face, I would punch him in it.

Hey, I have a blog! (Actually being updated again!)

3DS: 0860-3240-2604
MarioG on

• Options
    ShoeboxPenguinShoeboxPenguin Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    PSN: FaustEx
    Headset: Yes

This isn't going to go anywhere, unfortunately.

ShoeboxPenguin on
  • Options
    zestydeezestydee Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    psn: Zestydee
    headset: yes

I've been playing around with all the chars but my favorites are engineer, medic, and heavy.
    Unfortunately getting friends to join you in a TF2 game on the ps3 is nigh impossible at the moment, they gutted all the lobby and matchmaking stuff for the ps3...but there are murmurings of a patch coming to us on the valve forums.
    What problems will be addressed are anyone's guess :P

I'd at least like to be able to search for a game that's not played in 2fort. I've been playing off and on for 2 weeks now and I've only played 2 other maps besides 2fort.

zestydee on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ShoeboxPenguinShoeboxPenguin Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Usually I'll just join any game my friends are playing if they're on. It'll get better once we get in game xmb support. You can change the filters when you search for game, they're just displayed on the top. I've been playing around on all the classes, but I've got 10 hours and 36 points clocked in on Spy. I usually just play Dustbowl, I'm not a big fan of 2fort, since you can never get decent teamwork going.

ShoeboxPenguin on
  • Options
    naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I'll post my ID when I pick up a headset, would seem kinda pointless otherwise.

Man, this game's awful on the PS3... woulda picked it up for a compatible PC or the 360, but I have neither at the moment. Here's to hoping Valve/EA/somebody fixes the issues whenever the patch arrives.

Funny story though, I was playing a soldier the other day (2Fort of course) and Sudden Death hits. My team gets wiped out fairly quickly, and the opposing team has, like, 4 soldiers and an engineer left. I manage to get the jump on the soldiers but I know the engineer's gonna be hiding somewhere in their base behind a sentry, but since time's running out I decide to check it out anyways.

About 2 seconds away from match end, I arrive at the entrance to their base. 1 second later, the engineer comes flying from the roof, directly in front of me.

Victory.

naengwen on