Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Friends of MrBallbaggins

MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User
edited January 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
As many of you know, my son (MrBallbaggins) was killed in a tragic car accident the day after Christmas. It has brought me some comfort to read some of the comments you've made after his friend Protagonist made the posting letting you know of his passing. Knowing how much time he spent on this board and hearing him talk about some of the games he was involved in on here, I'm hoping that any of you who were online friends of his might contact me privately and share your memories of his unique way of thinking and his sense of humor. To those who have sent cards, thank you. They meant a lot. Anyway, you can contact me at [email protected] if you would like. Take care and thank you for being Jeff's friends.

Preacher wrote: »
Something tells me this story ends up with Ballbaggins fucking his house again.
MrBallbaggins on

• SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    :^: <3 :^:

Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I just want to bump this thread beacuse it made me cry.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto