Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Exalted: "My, what big swords you have!"

124»

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Moved the talk regarding another Exalted game to this thread.

Thanatos on
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Oadenol's Codex is full of win and awesome.

But the 1-dot celestial hearthstones are utter crap compared to the terrestrial 1-dot hearthstones.

Except for that one Lunar one that effectively gives you something liek the "darkness" spell.

Der Waffle Mous on
    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Oadenol's Codex is full of win and awesome.

But the 1-dot celestial hearthstones are utter crap compared to the terrestrial 1-dot hearthstones.

Except for that one Lunar one that effectively gives you something liek the "darkness" spell.
    Yeah, the Hearthstones in there are awesome. I'm hella torn about which one(s) to get for my game with Anthrax STing. The one that gives +3 dice to all Performance rolls to affect emotions is good, but +3 Appearance would also be good.

Thanatos on
124»