Options

I'm [chat]y, hope you're [chat]y too

• Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    But are any girls really on the internet, or are they merely able to access it with the aid of newfangled computermabobs?

Edit: I, on the other hand, am definitely actually on the internet. And I'm not getting off until it says "uncle".

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    PillsAreNicePillsAreNice Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Richy wrote: »
    Also, where the hell is Quid? I haven't seen him around all day, and we're waiting for him to play Scrabble.

Did he get renamed?

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    See my game reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=strangegamer
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Wait Metroid is a gurl? (See how I mix two lines of [chat]?)

Seriously though, I personally thought that Prime 1 was the best 3D Metroid game.

I didn't play 2. Three was a blast, but I don't think it stacked up to the awesomeness that was 1.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    celery77 wrote: »
    Pills has returned from washing her delicate lady-self in the shower. What did she miss?
    All that soap in your ears -- damn!

But seriously, go ahead and late pass me -- are you actually female or is that just some weird meme that [chat] invented? I've been a little mixed up about this.

Wait, I'm a meme? Holy shit.

LOL THERE AREN"T ANY GIRLS ON THE INTERNETS. Watch one of my reviews
    Sorry -- I guess it just kinda snuck up on me after I had gendered you as male a long time ago, and then it seemed to be referenced in really obvious fashion after a while so I started wondering if it was some joke I wasn't in on.

I know it's ultimately kinda irrelevant, but I've been quietly confused for some time.

*covers red cheeks*

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Also, where the hell is Quid? I haven't seen him around all day, and we're waiting for him to play Scrabble.

Did he get renamed?
    No.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Did he get renamed?
    No.

He actually did get renamed. The new name: Richy.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Edit: I, on the other hand, am definitely actually on the internet. And I'm not getting off until it says "uncle".

Fatass.

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Pills has returned from washing her delicate lady-self in the shower. What did she miss?
    All that soap in your ears -- damn!

But seriously, go ahead and late pass me -- are you actually female or is that just some weird meme that [chat] invented? I've been a little mixed up about this.

Wait, I'm a meme? Holy shit.

LOL THERE AREN"T ANY GIRLS ON THE INTERNETS. Watch one of my reviews
    Sorry -- I guess it just kinda snuck up on me after I had gendered you as male a long time ago, and then it seemed to be referenced in really obvious fashion after a while so I started wondering if it was some joke I wasn't in on.

I know it's ultimately kinda irrelevant, but I've been quietly confused for some time.

*covers red cheeks*

Do people reference me? really?

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Fatass.

So VC is the thing that's collapsing our series of tubes.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    man, i love echo and the bunnymen

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Did he get renamed?
    No.

Damn, you got me. I've been using my new name to boost popularity for my old identity by asking "where's Quid" from time to time. But now you've foiled my plans Stew!

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Fatass.

So VC is the thing that's collapsing our series of tubes.

VC is so fat he uses a VCR as a beeper.

That Yo Momma joke was funnier in 1995.

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Nah it was just like one day where I did the people's eyebrow at some [chat] discussion where people were teasing you about femininity or something and you were teasing back, and I was like wait Pills is female? Then I was like wait is everyone joking around? Then I was like wait am I being left out again? All the cool kids are in on something and I'm not, huh?

And then I spiraled into a pit of self-doubt and despair and tried to play internet sleuth to solve a problem that never existed and was as simple as posing a pretty innocent question.

It's not the first time I've done such a thing.

(If only these problems only occurred on the internet as well).

• Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Did he get renamed?
    No.

Have I been PMing pictures to the wrong person!? This name-change is so confusing!

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    GUYS MY MACBOOK AIR IS PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT

What the fuck does that mean

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Nah it was just like one day where I did the people's eyebrow at some [chat] discussion where people were teasing you about femininity or something and you were teasing back, and I was like wait Pills is female? Then I was like wait is everyone joking around? Then I was like wait am I being left out again? All the cool kids are in on something and I'm not, huh?

And then I spiraled into a pit of self-doubt and despair and tried to play internet sleuth to solve a problem that never existed and was as simple as posing a pretty innocent question.

I've had a bright orange banner saying "watch my game reviews" for a pretty long time now.

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Satan. wrote: »

It means you wasted two thousand dollars.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

It means they finished taking out the optical drive.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Was the innocent question: "Do you have a vagina?"

Alternately: "Do you, or do you not, have a Y chromosome?"

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

It means that VC is sitting on it.

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Did he get renamed?
    No.

Have I been PMing pictures to the wrong person!? This name-change is so confusing!
    Wait, you mean those naked pictures of you holding a sign that reads "I LOVE YOU" that you've been sending me weren't actually meant for me?

I was so happy.... :cry:

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2008

I've had a bright orange banner saying "watch my game reviews" for a pretty long time now.
    Wait -- was that like an invitation to click on that or something?

I rarely click on people's sigs, for the most part I've found them unsatisfying. And I generally don't go in for game reviews to boot, so who knows -- even if yours are the greatest ones the internet has seen in years, they probably wouldn't be my thing. No offense.

Anyway yeah -- egg on my face then.

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Podly wrote: »

It means they finished taking out the optical drive.

They are going to send you a jar of air from the macbook factory. That way you can open it, and have that fresh macbook smell.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Was the innocent question: "Do you have a vagina?"

Alternately: "Do you, or do you not, have a Y chromosome?"
    "If I take my shirt off and touch myself like this, are you aroused?"

Like Virgin Mary innocent right there.

• Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Man you guys are all so fresh with the MBA insults :roll: get over yourselves already.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Did he get renamed?
    No.

Damn, you got me. I've been using my new name to boost popularity for my old identity by asking "where's Quid" from time to time. But now you've foiled my plans Stew!

Nothing gets by my eyes, Quid.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

I rarely click on people's sigs, for the most part I've found them unsatisfying. And I generally don't go in for game reviews to boot, so who knows -- even if yours are the greatest ones the internet has seen in years, they probably wouldn't be my thing. No offense.

I know what you mean, 85% of Youtube game reviews are somebody yelling "fuck" at the computer screen.

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Man you guys are all so fresh with the MBA insults :roll: get over yourselves already.
    I don't even care, I just saw an opportunity to rib you.

• Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    David Bowie is strikingly handsome. I wonder if his time spent traveling at near the speed of light slowed the aging process.

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I know what you mean, 85% of Youtube game reviews are somebody yelling "fuck" at the computer screen.
    Those are usually the ones I find the most amusing, actually.

Like -- check out this link I had totally forgotten about until recently in my bookmarks. I have absolutely no clue what that kid is talking about, but it still cracks me up.

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Aren't Y chromosomes going extinct, and males will have XX with an SRY mutation?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    David Bowie is strikingly handsome. I wonder if his time spent traveling at near the speed of light slowed the aging process.

Did you see that Bowie episode of Flight of the Conchords?

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Did you review No More Heroes? Because you should. Although I get the feeling that has come up already.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Seriously, Cel, when was the last time you listened to E&tBM? They're so fucking good!

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    No. I'm too poor.

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Did you see that Bowie episode of Flight of the Conchords?

No, linky please?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    Aren't Y chromosomes going extinct, and males will have XX with an SRY mutation?

I haven't heard that, but it seems like it would take an extremely long time for that to actually happen. Then again, humans have been around for a while... I must now do some googleling.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Yay supernatural is on!!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    poke poke

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Those are usually the ones I find the most amusing, actually.

Like -- check out this link I had totally forgotten about until recently in my bookmarks. I have absolutely no clue what that kid is talking about, but it still cracks me up.

I wanna be the guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr0y4n6t0tw

PillsAreNice on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.