Options

I'm [chat]y, hope you're [chat]y too

• Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I embraced my neutrality a long time ago. I'm a selfish, lazy, pathetic, petty individual. I fucking revel in it.

The only problem with Neutrality is that everyone assumes you're a druid.

Then again, you're a hippie, so I guess it's not that far off.

I always thought it was determining backstory and motivation so you can have a consistent character. It's why I always play bards or rangers.

DM: "Why are you here?"

Me: "Minstrel woooo!"

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So apparently I'm going to a rave on Saturday night at some dude's apartment? Minus the ecstasy, but apparently there will be blacklights and glowsticks and dance music.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    sorry to hear that fluffy

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    So apparently I'm going to a rave on Saturday night at some dude's apartment? Minus the ecstasy, but apparently there will be blacklights and glowsticks and dance music.

Wow. That sounds remarkably lame. It sounds like a "Christian" rave or something.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I embraced my neutrality a long time ago. I'm a selfish, lazy, pathetic, petty individual. I fucking revel in it.

The only problem with Neutrality is that everyone assumes you're a druid.

Then again, you're a hippie, so I guess it's not that far off.

I always thought it was determining backstory and motivation so you can have a consistent character. It's why I always play bards or rangers.

I'm always a paranoid/insane gnome wizard. I usually have a pet rock or some other crazy thing and I attempt to kill my teammates regularly.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Wow. That sounds remarkably lame. It sounds like a "Christian" rave or something.

Well there will be copious amounts of alcohol as well and somebody may very well have unprotected sex in a bathroom. And perhaps some individuals will pop some ecstasy. But, you know, I don't think it'll be like the major theme of the party.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I don't want to be one of those guys who drowns their sorrows in alcohol, but I'd literally fight the next person I see for some gin. I mean any person. You send the Pope here, I will punch him in the groin.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2008

Honestly, I like rangers because they're basically ninjas, and bards because they're basically James Bond Goes to the Opera.

Note to self: Design Singing Ninja Class for 4E, "Operatic Phantoms"

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    somebody may very well have unprotected sex in a bathroom.

You're going to be a daddy?!

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Well there will be copious amounts of alcohol as well and somebody may very well have unprotected sex in a bathroom. And perhaps some individuals will pop some ecstasy. But, you know, I don't think it'll be like the major theme of the party.

I rescind my comment then. That sounds like your standard party, but with glowsticks and thuddy bass.

With that in mind, it sounds like you're cooler than I am, and would have beat me up in high school.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Sup, chat.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I don't want to be one of those guys who drowns their sorrows in alcohol, but I'd literally fight the next person I see for some gin. I mean any person. You send the Pope here, I will punch him in the groin.

I can't imagine what would prevent you from doing that even if the fucker was dry.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Going to fall... asleep... must stay... awake....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    So wait, did the Pope say not to see Bodies or something?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Honestly, I like rangers because they're basically ninjas, and bards because they're basically James Bond Goes to the Opera.

Note to self: Design Singing Ninja Class for 4E, "Operatic Phantoms"

My bards always get a bit ninja-y, so I'm way ahead of you there. Weapon finesse, hide and move silently, things like that. The one I'm playing right now is basically a dirty little thief that tells bawdy jokes for a living.

So I'm Carlos Mencia. Fucking wonderful. I just realized that.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

I rescind my comment then. That sounds like your standard party, but with glowsticks and thuddy bass.

With that in mind, it sounds like you're cooler than I am, and would have beat me up in high school.

Unlikely. I'm not a very big guy and do not like confrontations. And I don't think this is particularly high on the cool meter - it's a house party much like other house parties. Plus glowsticks, I guess.

I don't know. Maybe it'll be fun.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Going to fall... asleep... must stay... awake....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1...2...Freddy's coming for you....

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Man, I want to go to bed, but I don't want to go to bed. I feel like there's some fantastic way to kill 45 minutes just waiting for me if I could just think of it, but I'm not thinking of it right now.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    My last bard was a lawyer.

With a cold iron gauntlet and a glassteel rapier.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    You're talking about parties, we're discussing D&D. Q.E.D.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    somebody may very well have unprotected sex in a bathroom.

You're going to be a daddy?!

Yep. I'm naming him Flash.

AAAAH-AAAAAAAHHHHH

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

I can't imagine what would prevent you from doing that even if the fucker was dry.

I'm actually really hoping for Church to drop by soon.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

What the fuck?

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited February 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Oboro wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm working on it though and you probably aren't really pleased in anything more than a "oh I need something to say" sense

You are being unfair, Obo. I've always championed your well-being. You are just snippy because you have a mean self-destructive streak and think I'm a nag.
    I'm snippy because I'm fed-up with champions and well-wishers and the rest of the sod that your world decided would be sufficient to try and keep afloat a being that needed actual life support
    I don't represent the world. I just represent me.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Tarranon wrote: »

What the fuck?
    Rave kids get pretty violent when they're all hopped up on E, dude.

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Irond...Irond...will you be my internet father?

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    And dude, Obo -- you know what? I have two legitimately motherfucking destitute uncles who are more than deserving of state assistance -- absolutely destitute with disastrous health problems and an absolute lack of skills necessary to survive in the modern world -- and it's costing my mother in the thousands of dollars and countless hours of work on her end in order to get them the assistance that they need in order to simply survive on a day to day basis.

You're young, healthy, and educated, and apparently have some kind of support network that looks out for you. Take responsibility and stop fucking bitching about the pie in the sky you think you're fucking entitled to.

Your shit legitimately pisses me off.

• Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

I'm actually really hoping for Church to drop by soon.

I'll freakin' cutchu mang.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited February 2008
    celery77 wrote: »
    Man, I want to go to bed, but I don't want to go to bed. I feel like there's some fantastic way to kill 45 minutes just waiting for me if I could just think of it, but I'm not thinking of it right now.

This is pretty much every night for me.

I just heated up some canned soup.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Man, wish I had some canned soup.

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Oh damn it. I went back to the TV Tropes wiki and now I'm gonna be up all night reading it.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Hey Will. Your avatar is larger. Have you stopped starving yourself?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I fucking love canned soup. It's like, you open a can, and you have a meal.

I'm not even kidding. One of the best inventions ever.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Hey Will. Your avatar is larger. Have you stopped starving yourself?

It's just stomach bloat like those African kids.

Next time you see it, it will be covered in flies.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Italian Wedding Soup canned soup.

It's pretty decent.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Anyway I'm just gonna lay my head down and try to sleep.

G'night fellas.

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Those kids wouldn't be so hungry if they just wised up and started eating all those flies I mean come on protein.

--

Will: Progresso?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    aw

:(

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Ew, Italian Wedding Soup is gross.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Campbells Chunky I think. It's more or less like Progresso Chickarina only with some spinach in it.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.